Take Your Hand And Walk Away

The chase

I stood starring at Zacky who had a very ashamed look on his face. No one said anything as a horribly awkward silence filled the air. It lasted about two minuets before I finally nudged Bobby in the stomach with my elbow.

“Ouch,” he yelped. I glared at him, and he finally understood that I wanted him to say something, or find a way for us to get out of this.

“Well,” Bobby started rubbing the back of his neck trying to think of what to say. “This little reunion has been fun, but we should go,” he said motioning to him and I. Zacky opened his mouth to say something, but I quickly opened mine to respond first.

“It really has been fun hasn’t it?” I said very bitterly. “Well Kayla good luck with getting money, Zacky good luck with being a better father, and Casey good luck with dealing with your mom, you guys make the cutest family,” I yelled, the second I stopped I bolted for the front yard, wanting to be anywhere but there.

I heard footsteps behind me and looked back to see Bobby. I stopped waiting for him.

“Well that went well,” he muttered. I opened my mouth to respond, but stopped as I saw Zacky run through the front door. I looked up at Bobby for another second before I took off running down the sidewalk away from Zacky. Bobby didn’t follow, but he hated running so I wasn’t to surprised.

I looked back to see Zacky still chasing me, I finally stopped, a few blocks later, out of breath, I could usually have run a lot faster, but in my current condition it was harder. Zacky caught up to me a few seconds later, but I didn’t bother to turn around and face him.

“Jas, please l-let me explain,” he stuttered nervously.

“It seems pretty clear Zacky,” I said trying to hold back tears, I definitely didn’t want to start crying in front of him.

“I should have told you, I’m sorry, but…. …….I was scared that you would leave, I………I didn’t want anybody to find out about it,” he started, but I shook my head.

“Did you really think I would leave?” I asked turning around to face him for the first time.

“I didn’t know,” he mumbled looking down at the ground.

“Well I didn’t,” I said angrily.

“What?” he asked confused.

“Do you really think that was the first time I ever found out about them, I have known for so long, just waiting for you to tell me,” I mumbled hitting him lightly on the chest.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered, but I ignored it.

“And yeah I left on tour, but I couldn’t take it anymore, and now with everything going on I’m even more emotional and……….”

“Wait what’s going on?” he asked. I stopped realizing I shouldn’t have said that.

“Like you deserve to know, you lie to me all the time,” I said getting more and more angry as I spoke.

“of course I deserve to know, hell I saved your life, when I met you, you were homeless, I took care of you,’ he stated.

“Yeah, but you also lied to me, you told me you loved me,” I mumbled as tears came to my eyes. Just then Bobby’s car pulled up.

“I do love you,” he mumbled, but I shook my head getting into the passenger seat of the car.

“When you love someone, you don’t lie to them,” I answered. He looked down and I motioned for Bobby to start driving away. I looked back at Zacky who had slumped to the ground and was now sitting with his face in his hands. I almost felt bad for him, almost.

“Go back,” I said to Bobby.

“What?” he asked shocked.

“Go back,” I repeated. He stopped the car, and looked at me.

“Why?” he asked.

“Because I love him, and I’m not going to lie to him,” I explain, he shrugged not understanding, but turned the car around and started heading back towards Zacky.

He stopped in front of him, and Zacky looked up with tears rolling down his face, I was taken aback since it was the first time I could remember that I saw him crying.

“I have to tell you something,” I said slowly not bothering to exit the car.

“Ok,” he said, I could tell from his facial expression that he wanted to say a lot more than that, but he didn’t know how, and I doubt he could say anything that would make me feel better anyway.

“I’m pregnant,” I muttered. He looked up at me and I looked at him straight in the eyes, which was always a mistake, because I always found myself getting lost in his beautiful green eyes.

He didn’t say anything, and he definitely didn’t seem at all happy. I sighed looking back at bobby.

“Ok Bobby now we can leave,” I said and with that we took off leaving Zacky shocked and tearful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i haven't updated in a while but her yeah go, i hope you like it, please comment if you do!!!!!!!!!!!

**thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing**