Status: Will be regularly updated now that I'm back to my boring and mundane daily activities .__.

I Know The Way You've Been Living

Oh My Stomach Tied In Knots

I was still stunned by the stunt Michelle pulled yesterday, hell, all of us are. Yesterday after they both left, the guys came inside to check out what’s happening. I told them that Brian and I were talking and suddenly Michelle barged inside and started acting all insane. The guys were shocked and surprised that Michelle would be like that, Matt called Val to tell her what happened and she swore that she doesn’t know what’s going on with Michelle.

Zacky asked me again afterwards about what happened when everybody left for the day, I said nothing happened and I’m just as surprised as they were.

We’re going to have a big dinner tonight with the guys and their girlfriends, so Zacky and I went to the supermarket to shop for the stuff needed for tonight’s fiesta. When we got back, we passed Brian’s house and saw Brian throwing out boxes out of his house.

“Zacky! Stop!” I yelled and he slammed on the breaks

“What!?” He looked around, afraid he had hit something

I ignored his question, I unbuckled my seat belt and I hopped off of Zacky’s black 1970 Dodge Challenger. I jogged to Brian’s driveway; he didn’t seem to notice that I was there.

I cleared my throat. “Brian?”

He looked up and then I saw the tear stain on his cheeks. “Brian are you okay?”

“No” He replied sharply.

“What happened?”

“She left” He looked at me

“Who? Michelle? Why did she left?” I stepped closer to Brian

“She knew I have feelings for you. She knows I’m I love with you, Melanie”

What.

He’s in love with me?

“What did she do?” I asked, trying to ignore the sharp needles that are poking me right in my heart.

“She told me, I have to choose between you or her and well, isn’t it obvious?” He shrugged

“Why Brian? Why would you sacrifice your relationship with Michelle for something that’s clearly impossible for us ” Right now I feel like the biggest bitch in the whole wide world, he just confessed his love to me and I can’t do anything but to turn him down.

“I’m not in love with Michelle anymore, I figure I would rather be alone than to spend time with someone that I don’t love. I can’t do that to her, it’s too cruel” He looked down and played with his fingers.

I turned to where Zacky’s car stopped and he wasn’t there, I guess he went back home.

“I appreciate what you did Brian but you know I can’t be with you, I have Blake now. I don’t think its right for us to be together” I took his hands, he looked up to me, his face smiling.

“You know damn right that’s not true”

I raised my eyebrows. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“I know you know what I’m talking about, you can lie to me all you want Melanie but you can’t lie to yourself” He took a step back. “just so you know, I am in love with you Melanie and I will wait for you, no matter how long it takes I will wait for you” He smiled at me and turned around

He walked back inside his house leaving me speechless and surprised, I had no idea that he was fucking in love with me. HE’S IN LOVE WITH ME! How can I not notice that? All these time I thought he liked me… LIKED me.

Brian Haner Jr. is in love with me.

***


I shut the door behind me and walked to the kitchen. I took a glass of cold water and finish it in one gulp.

I let out a long sigh, why is everything so complicated?

“What was that all about Mel?” Zacky emerged from the stairs

“Nothing, I was just wondering what he was doing. Sorry if I made you panic”

He continued to stare at me, I doubt he believed me.

“Okay, let’s prepare for tonight’s dinner shall we?” Zacky opened up the grocery bags and set up the table.

We’re making Italian tonight, I’m going to cook ravioli with bolognaise sauce, cheese garlic bread, baked tomato mozzarella and roasted chicken breasts.

When I was done with the pasta, I put them all on the table and left the chicken in the oven so it stays warm. I was cleaning my hands when I heard a knock on the door. I walked over and opened the door, Valary and Matt was standing there bringing a bottle of red wine.

“Hey Val!” I hugged her

“Hey babe! Long time no see! I hope you’re making that amazing chicken for tonight”

“Oh, you know I do” I winked and she giggled, they both walked in and Matt set the wine on the table.

Soon the guys started coming, Leana and Jimmy came bringing a box of chocolate fudge cake that she baked specially for tonight. Lacey and Johnny came bringing a bottle of Jack Daniels, for the after party, as Johnny said.

“When are we going to eat? I’m starving!” Jimmy yelled from the TV room

“Wait for Brian, he’ll be here soon” Matt shouted back, and as soon as I heard Brian’s name, my stomach felt like it was tied in knots. I got nervous all of the sudden and I kept looking at the door.

After 10 minutes of more yelling and waiting, Brian showed up wearing a black button down shirt, black jeans and a black onitsuka tiger shoes.

“Hey guys, sorry I’m late” He rubbed the back of his neck.

“OH THANK GOD! I’m starving Haner!” Jimmy jumped off of the couch and skipped into the dining room.

“Melanie, serve me food!” Jimmy yelled again, picking up his fork and knife. We all laughed, I took out the chicken from the oven and set it on the table.

“Careful guys, the Pyrex is still hot, dig in!” I took off my oven mitts, place them near the sink and took a seat between Val and Zacky.

I feel like the night went in slow motion as I set my attention to Brian. He was laughing with Jimmy about something that I’m not really paying attention to. The way his cheeks rise when he smiled, the way his hair moved when he threw his head back laughing, the way he chew his food. It’s all coming back to me that… I’m also in love with him.

I’m in love with Brian Haner Jr.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only the awesome gothique4 commented on the last chapter :( I'm so sad :'(

This is for you then gothique4! Now I really need some feedbacks, I feel like this story is getting more blah... What do you guys think? Oh and I'm thinking about ending this story around chapter 35-37 ish... Should I make a sequel on this story? Comment comment comment you guys!