Status: Updating every chance I can :)

I Never Meant To Hurt You, I Only Meant To Do This To Myself.

Chapter 7

"I'm nervous." Tony whispers to me, biting his bottom lip in the process.

I place my hand on his shoulder and smile, "What are you nervous for?" I laugh, "You used to do it alone."

He shrugs, "I know, but I used to only have to worry about myself, I don't wanna mess up and ruin it for you guys."

I laugh a little, "You wont mess up! Come on it's our turn."

I stand up and follow Vic down to the little stage, the others not far behind us, we take our places and when we're all ready we start.

It goes well, Tony didn't mess up like he thought he would and when we'd done everyone in the class clapped.

I'm just glad it's over with, I always get nervous when performing, but having Vic singing beside he helped a bit. We took our seats again and listened to the rest of the perfomances. Some were pretty good, some not so good.

After the bell we made our way out front ready to go home. Lourie suggested we all go to hers to hang out seeing as it is Friday night.

"I'll see if Mike wants to come." Vic says as he watchs his brother walking over.

"I'm not sure if I can come, I've got to nip home first." I say heading to my car, "I'll text you to let you know."

Lourie nods her okay and I say goodbye to the others.

"Stupid Ashton." I mutter to myself while shuffling around the kitchen.

I was making dinner for my little sister, my brother wasn't coming home until after work tomorrow meaning I had to stay in and look after my sister. I'd texted Sophie but she hadn't replied yet.

Once I'd finished making the mac 'n' cheese I headed back to the living room passing my sister her bowl. She ate infront of the TV, getting most of the cheese around her mouth, cheeks and nose. I rub at her face with a baby wipe when I hear the door bell go. I take her bowl and the dirty wipe into the kitchen before heading to the door.

"Lacey go get into you jammies please!" I call over my shoulder as I unlock the door.

I pull open the door and furrow my eyebrows in confusion, "What are you doing here?"

"It's Friday night! So we thought if you couldn't come to us we'd come to you... is that okay?" Lourie says with a grin.

I look behind me to see my sister now running around with no top on, I cringe and turn back to them, "It's fine but could you stay out here for like five minutes?" I ask.

"Yeah sure." she nods.

I smile at her and shut the door, running after my half naked sister, "Lacey, it's bedtime stop messing around and get ready!"

"But you're staying up!" she pouts.

"Yes but you're 3 I'm 17 I'm allowed to!"

I grab her from behind and carry her upstairs as she squirms in my arms, "I want to see your friends!" she moans.

"No Lacey it's too late."

"I want to say goodnight to Tony!" she pouts as I put her on the bed and start getting her into her pyjamas.

"Tony isn't here." I say.

"Liar! I saw him at the door."

I roll my eyes, "Well Tony will only come up to say goodnight if you be a good girl and go straight to sleep afterwards."

She nods enthusiastically as she crawls under her covers, I tuck her in and tell her to stay there. I head back downstairs to let everyone in, they wander into the living room but I catch Tony's arm.

"You're wanted by the little devil upstairs." I say, pushing him towards the stairs, he goes up with a confused look.

"Where's Tony going?" Lourie asks looking into the hall way.

"My sister refuses to sleep until he says goodnight to her." I shrug walking into the living room.

"Got any glasses?" Mike asks, pulling some Jack out fo his bag.

"Yeah sure."

I get enough glasses from the kitchen and place them on the small coffee table, Mike soon filling them with alcohol.

We drink up and three glasses later Tony finally appears in the doorway, hat in his hands shaking hi head.

"Where you been?" Jaime asks.

He looks at me, "She made me read her three books... Three Books! They weren't short neither!" he says, the mutters to himself as he takes a seat and grabs his drink.

"You could have said no." I say, taking a sip, "Oh! Let's play a game!"

"Like what?" Vic asks, finishing his drink and putting his glass back down.

I shrug, "Truth or dare...without the truth..."

"So...dare?" Lourie laughs as I nod with a grin.

"Okay, you start." Vic says as he finishs pouring his drink.

"Okay good, I have a great one for you Vic." I wink, he raises an eyebrow, "Well...You might not like it as much." I giggle.

"Okay well I dare you to go into that cupboard," I point towards the stairs, "For half an hour...with Lourie."

He stares at me as I wink at him, "Go on." I encourage.

He blushes as he gets up and slumps over to the cupboard, Lourie following behind. They shut the door behind them and I sneak over quietly, I turn the lock and run back into the living room.

"Well, now they're gone let's do something fun!"

"I know something fun." Mike says, he stands up and heads out into the back garden.

I frown, "Where's he going?"

"Probably for a spliff." Jaime admits.

I shrug it off not really caring, Jaime excused himself to go to the bathroom and I turn to Tony, downing my fifth definitely feeling the effect now.

"Your turn Mr!" I say poking his chest.

"What?" he asks looking tipsy at best.

"I want to ask you some truths!" I smile.

He shrugs and I take that as a sign to go on, "Have you ever had a girlfriend?"

He coughs on his drink and looks at me, "erm..."

"It's okay if you haven't."

He shakes his head and looks down, "No, never."

"So you've never had a proper kiss?" I ask.

He shakes his head again, still looking down.

"Do you want your first?" I ask, biting my lip.

He looks up and me confused, he opens his mouth to speak but I don't let him. I place a finger over his mouth and move closer. I move my hand to the back of his neck and pull him towards me as I crash my lips onto his.

He seems a little nervous so I take his hands and place them on my waist before my hands go back to playing with his hair. I deepen the kiss, realising how much alcohol really did affect me. I run my tongue over his bottom lip and he slowly opens his mouth. I move so I'm sat on his lap properly, before I could get too into the kiss though we were interrupted by a cough.

I pulled away and we turned to see Mike stood with a smirk and Jaime looking very happy, I feel my cheeks blush as I shrug, "Hi?" I giggle out as they continue to watch us.