Status: NUMBRO 3 OF THE LOST IN HELL SERIES

Finally I'm Free

My crazy dysfunctional family.

“Mommy, Grandpa is messing with my dollies!” I sighed and pushed Brian out of our bed.

“No, you go Lilly was calling for you.” I don’t even open my eyes to look at him; I just point my finger in the direction of the door. I heard Brian sigh before I heard the rustling of Brian pulling on some clothes. “You get the next one.” I stuck my thumb up at Brian before rolling over onto his side of the bed and curling myself around his pillow.

It has been a rough but fun 3 years.

Daddy told everyone the story we made up. Almost everyone believed it. They people who didn’t weren’t fans anyways. Momma and Daddy got back together and went back living together. And now since Momma has someone, Sinbad is back living with us.

Johnny finally popped the question to Jordan and is getting married next year, on New Year’s Eve.

Rose is pregnant with Matt’s baby girl and are now living together but not yet married or engaged.

Megan and Zacky got over their little rough patch from last year. Zacky was getting bored of being with one girl so he broke it off. After about a month or so he realized that he was nothing without Megan. Meg didn’t take him back right away and when she did, she didn’t fully trust him. Thank god that is over because I can’t keep telling Brian to babysit Zacky every time they go out.

Deni got married to Jacoby and is now a step mother of 2 boys. Makaile is Jacoby’s oldest son, who is 10 years old. Makaile loves everything rock n’ roll, so he looks and dresses just like his father. Makaile wants to be a drummer so I sometimes get phone calls from Deni asking if she can come over with Jagger. Jagger is Makaile’s 8 year old brother. Jagger, thankfully, is the quieter and shyer of the two brothers. Jagger would spend his time helping others or reading while his older brother would spend his time tormenting people or banging on his drums. I love the both of them but sometimes I can only stand Jagger.

Theresa is Jason Berry’s girlfriend, while her baby sister, Kylah, is with his brother, Matt. That didn’t really shock me. Kylah was the nice quiet one, just like Matt. While Theresa is loud and crazy just like Jason. They are perfect for each other.

And me and Brian are still engaged. Everyone sees us as the perfect couple but we aren’t. Brian and I fight, maybe not a lot but when we fight shit get broken. We’ve been trying not to fight as much now since the twins understand us now.

Speaking of my babies, they are 3 years old. Today!

Yup it’s my babies third birthday. Brian has been waiting for this day forever because this is the day they are finally old enough to go on tour with him. With me there of course.

I love Brian with all of my heart and I trust him completely but what I don’t trust is 5 guys alone on a bus with two 3 year olds. The guys are fucking nuts and you would be crazy too if you aloud 5 grown man who act like little children to be alone with 2 little children!

That is just not going to happen.

After about another hour of peaceful sleep, I rolled out of the bed naked. What can I say just because we have 2 children doesn’t mean we can’t show how much we love each other.

I took a quick shower seeing as I had a little monster banging on the bathroom door for me. I pull on one of Brian’s shirt that was on the bathroom floor, I need to clean in here. I open the door to see my blue eyed baby boy.

“Mommy!” Jimmy crashes his body into my legs. I laugh and pull him up to rest on my hip. I looked up when I see Brian walk into the room.

“James I told you not to bother Mommy, she was sleeping.” I lean up on my tippy toes to peck Brian’s lips.

“Well I was in the shower when I heard a monster yelling for me.” I tickled Jimmy and smiled when I heard his adorable laugh. Brian took our giggling son out of my arms before kissing my lips again.

“Let Mommy get dressed little man.”

“Kay Daddy.” Jimmy leaned over from his father’s arms to give me a kiss before cuddling up to his father.

“Where’s Lilly?!” I called after Brian before the door shut.

“She’s with Leana downstairs.” Brian poke his head back in and I saw that his arms were empty.

“And Dad?”

“Right here!” Daddy jumped into the doorway pushing Brian out of his way. I smiled up at my son who was sitting on his grandfather’s shoulders.

“Look how high I is Mommy!” Jimmy’s hands were up in the arms and he was smiling that same smile that Daddy has on his face.

“I see monster.” I smile and wave as Daddy left with my son. Brian walks over to me and wraps his strong tattooed arms around me. I was pulled closer to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull his face closer to mine. I sigh contently when his lips touched mine.

“See I told you that Mommy and Daddy were getting it on.”

“James get out of here!” I laugh when both James’ went running out of the room.

“We really got to lock that door.” I said as Brian sighed heavily and hid his face in my neck.

“You have to get ready for the party.”

“And you have to get the backyard ready for the party.”

“What about the twins?”

“Me and Momma got them, just worry about the decorations and shit like that.” I kissed Brian on his forehead before walking into our closet. I heard Brian follow me and sit on the floor.

“Who is getting the cakes?”

“Zacky and Megan are.” I knew what he was doing so I just let it go. He knew who is bringing everything and at what time. That man just wants to see me naked again. He has the same energy when it comes to sex as the twins do for everything else.

“Who is getting Jimmy’s parents from the airport?” I pick out a blue shirt before putting it back.

“Matt is after he drops Rose and Bella off here.”

I don’t think I want to wear jeans, maybe a dress. I walk over to my dresses and look at them with my hands on my hips. Brian gets up and wraps his arms around me. I lean back onto his chest with a heavy sigh. Brian takes on of his hands and pulls out an awesomely cute outfit.

“Thanks Bri!” I squealed before turning in his arm and kissing his lips. I quickly pull on the outfit Bri picked for me before skipping out of the room and down the stairs.

“Mommy!”

“Princess!” I bend down and scoop Lilly up in my arms. I kiss her pink cheek. Her tiny arms wrap themselves around my neck. Her head is on my shoulder and one of her thumbs is in her mouth. I gently pull it free and shake my head at her.

“But Mommy.”

“No Lilly its bad for your teeth.”

“Really?”

“Yea the bugs can’t get in them better if you keep sucking on your thumb.” I slap my father in the back of his head before comforting my crying daughter. “What it would help her stop that way.”

“But I don’t want you to scare her half to death.” I walk away from him and into the kitchen where Momma is sitting with a cup of coffee in front of her.

“What did you father do this time?”

“He scared the shit out of Lilly.”

“Aw How did mean old Grandpa scare my Lilly-pad?” Momma takes Lilly from my arms and listen to the 3 year olds story. Most of it was true but I don’t think that her Grandpa had sharp teeth and glowing pink eyes.

I smile and shake my head at my daughter’s story. I bent myself at the waist and leaned on my elbows that were on the island counter. I felt arms wrap around me before pulling me back into a body. I felt someone kiss my neck and I could tell by the feel of the lips, its Brian that’s behind me.

“Lilly I don’t think Grandpa was trying to kill you.” And I was right.

“But Daddy he was, Mommy said so.” Lilly looks up at Brian with her brown eyes that she got from him.

“No Princess, I said that Grandpa was scaring you half to death.”

“That’s the same thing.” We all laugh as she threw her hands in the air before shaking her head at us. She wiggles herself out of Momma’s arms before running into the living where her brother and Grandfather are.

“Aren’t you supposed to be decorating, Brian?” Bri sighs but nods at Momma’s question. He walks out of the house calling for Daddy to help.

The doorbell rang and I had to race the kids to get it. Johnny and Jordan come walking in and scooped up the twins giving them kisses before Brian comes in yelling at Johnny to help. Johnny hands me Jimmy before walking out.

“Let’s get these little devils dressed.” Momma came out of the kitchen and grab the both of them. I follow Momma while Jordan said she would let everyone in.

I take Lilly for Momma and bring her to her little princess room. Brian was upset that it had to go from purple with a little pink to a lot pink and barely there purple.

I quickly put the dress on before doing Lilly’s beautiful brown hair.

“Mommy when I grow up can I have someone to love me like daddy loves you?”

I pick her up and let her stand on my thighs.

“Princess you are going to have the most sweetest and kindest man to love you like your daddy loves me.”

“And daddy would still love me?”

“Well of course daddy is gonna still love you. You’re his little princess!” I throw her up into the air before catching her and bending down so she hung upside down. I stand up straight and put my daughter shoes and the pink matching bracelet of my purple one. I carry her to her brothers’ rock star room. I smile when I see my baby boy with his hair all spiked up in Mohawk style, which I completely blame Matt for, and his sliver dino necklace that matches my purple one. Brian always made sure I got the purple one. But it is one of my favorite colors so it’s okay.

I placed both of the twins on my hips before following Momma downstairs.

“Uncle Acky!” Lilly can’t fully pronounce Zacky so he is Acky now. My daughter goes running to her second favorite uncle while Jimmy stays on my hip. I hug Zacky and Megan before walking into the kitchen to make sure both of the cakes are here. Which they are.

“Mommy is that mine?” Jimmy points to Lilly’s bubblegum pink princess cake with a sour look on his face.

“No Monster this one is yours.” I open the other box so he could see his cake.

“That’s so cool, Mommy!”

“Well go thank Daddy, it was his idea.” I smile when Jimmy goes running out of the house. I follow him and silently snap a picture of the two of them hugging.

“Aw isn’t that so cute?” I smile and hug Rose.

“How do you feel?” she sighs and looks up at me with her gray eyes.

“How did you do it? My back is killing me, I can’t see my feet and nothing fits me!”

“Yea but I had it worse then you sweets; I had two inside of me.”

She nods before laying her head on my shoulder. I wrap an arm around her and pull her closer.

“Smile!” I look up and smiled at Meg before I saw a flash. “What’s up my girlies?”

“Ah the pains of getting what every woman wants.” Megs shudders before smiling at Rose. She kisses Rose on the cheek before slipping away snapping pictures of everyone.

“How did you do it, Baby?” I looked down at Rose who was still leaning against me.

“What helped me get through the pain the most was that this is what I always wanted. I always wanted to be a mother since I was 13 years old. Being a mom to me is finally having someone that needs me, that wouldn’t be able to live without the love and care from a parent. I always wanted a family, a family made by love, not by lies. The thought of the little person that was growing inside of me, made me think of the love I have for Brian. That’s how my children and your daughter was brought here, by the love we have for our guys. This shows us how much we can trust and love each other.”

“Really?” I look into Rose’s deep gray eyes and smile a little.

“You can’t raise a child with someone you don’t trust. That would just bring the child pain.”

“How is it that im 27 years old and im getting advice from a 22 year old?”

“Im just that awesome?” we laugh and look back at the party. I smile when I see Lilly running into the arms of her all-time favorite uncle, Matt. “He is gonna be a great father.” Rose looks at me confused before I point out Matt playing with Lilly.

“He is, isn’t he?” She smiles before waddling towards her boyfriend. I watch as Matt carefully places Lilly down before wrapping his arms around Rose and her large belly.

“That what you and Brian looked like when you were pregnant.” I looked up at Momma before she sat down next to me. “But you looked cuter pregnant then she does.” I give Momma a confused look. “She complains too much. You barely ever complained. You were so happy that you were pregnant. I remember you always had this big smile on your face.”

“Thanks momma.” I grab her hand and rest my head on her shoulder. She lets go of my hand so she can wrap her arm around my shoulders. I smile when I feel her rub the top of my arm softly.

I look down when I felt someone tugging on my hand. I smile at Lilly before picking her up and placing her on my lap. I go back leaning on Momma while my daughter plays with my newly dyed blue/green hair.

Yea I listened to my father and dyed my hair that color. Brian complained that it wasn’t purple. That man has to have purple for everything.

I saw someone’s shadow before I saw a tattooed arm wrap around me and Momma. I smile up at Daddy before kissing his cheek. I watched as Brian walked over with Jimmy on his hip. Brian hands Jimmy to Momma before standing behind me while Daddy stands behind Momma. Lilly giggled happily when she saw her Aunt Meggy come up to take a picture of my family.

MY FAMILY.

I finally got my family.

"Cake Time!" Me and Momma laugh as Daddy, Brian and the twins go running once Grandma Rose opened her mouth.

My crazy dysfunctional family.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!!!!!!!!!! CHAPTER ONE OF PART THREE!!!!!!! HA WE MADE IT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

COMMENT/ REVIEW/ SUBSCRIBE/ GIVE ME LOVE!!!!!!!!