Status: NUMBRO 3 OF THE LOST IN HELL SERIES

Finally I'm Free

My Love, My Babies

I sighed as I carried my sleeping daughter up the stairs and to her room. I quickly but carefully change her into her Dora pjs. I tuck my little princess in before kissing her temple. I bend down to click on the customized Avenged Sevenfold deathbat night light, that was a gift from Zacky for the baby shower/welcome home party.

I kept the door open a little bit before walking back downstairs. I smile when I see Jimmy laying across Brian’s chest. The both of them were passed out. I take Brian’s arm off of Jimmy before picking him up. I carried Jimmy up the stairs and into his room. I changed him into his custom Avenged Sevenfold pjs that was a birthday gift from Fred. I kissed Jimmy’s temple before tucking him in. I click on his deathbat night light before walking out of the room. I kept the door open a little also.

I walked into my and Brian’s room and changed into pjs.

I walk downstairs hoping to get Brian’s lazy ass upstairs and into our bed. I doubt I can do it but im gonna try.

I walk over to the couch and sit on the edge.

“Brian wake up.” I gently shake his shoulder. “Come on Bri.” I sighed knowing what I have to say. I lean closer to him and whisper in his ear. “Bri, the kids are asleep and im horny.” I lean back and laugh as his eyes shoot open.

“Let’s go im up!” I smack him on the side of his head and walk into the kitchen. I put away all of the extra food and hand the garbage bags to a sleep walking Brian.

“Wake up big man, I really am horny.” I shake my head as Brian is magically wide awake. “Really? Is that all you want me for?” I walk out on to the front porch with my hands on my hips. Brian comes up to me and wraps his arms around me. He pulls me closer; he buries his face in my neck. I shiver when I felt his warm breath land on my neck. I wrap my arms around his neck and push myself up against him.

“No I don’t want you just for sex, Kitten. I love you too much. If I just wanted you for sex we wouldn’t have children together and your ass would’ve been outta here.”

“Well aren’t you sweet.”

Brian stands up straight and looks me right in the eye.

“If you want sweet and romantic then you’re gonna marry the wrong man. I can do nice things but im not romantic. I won’t go out and buy you something just because you would look good in it. I would buy it for you because you want it. I won’t buy you rose petals and place them in a heart on our bed, just to make love to you. Every time my dick goes in you that is me making love to you. Im not romantic and im not sweet.”

I run one of my hands threw Brian’s straighten hair and lean up to kiss him.

“I know you not sweet or romantic. I know all of that because that what I love about you. You are yourself with me, not someone all these women want. I don’t want your money or your fame. I just want you. I want Brian Haner Jr not Synyster Gates. All those girls who want you know you as Synyster Gates, lead guitarist of Avenged Sevenfold. I know and love you as Brian Elwin Haner Jr, the love of my life and the father of my children. I don’t want some perfect gentleman. If I did, do you think I would be with you?” I smile when Brian’s rich soft laugher sounds through the night.

“I love you Alexa Marie Sullivan.”

“As I love you Brian Elwin Haner Jr.”

Image

Image

I wake up the next morning wrapped up in a mess of black and purple blankets, naked with Brian softly snoring next to me. I lay my head over his blue blood tattoo and his FOREVER chest piece. I snuggle deeper into his embrace when I heard someone open the front door. I pull the blanket over my head, hiding.

I heard the door crash open and Brian jump awake.

“Jimmy what the fuck man?” Brian growls out while patting my side of the bed. I curl myself in a ball in-between his legs.

“Where’s my daughter, we have a date!”

“Dude I don’t know, you just woke me the fuck up.” Brains voice is really sexy in the morning. And speaking of sexy.

I lay my head on his upper thigh and lower hip. I blow a little on his dick and smile when he tenses. I felt his hand land on my head and his fingers bury themselves in my hair. I kiss the side of his dick before licking up to his tip. Brian pulls my head back down on his thigh. I smile and kiss his hip bone.

“Alright well if you find her tell her to come to my house.” I heard the door shut and waited till I heard the front door slam close before crawling up Brian’s body.

“That was not nice. You were gonna suck me off while your father was in the room.” I smile and peck his lips before letting his dick slide into me.

“How many times has my father walked in on a girl going down on you?” I arched my back when he hit my spot dead on.

“Plenty of times, just never when it was his own daughter.” Brian gasped out before flipping us over and slamming his dick in me.

“Fuck, hurry up Bri. The twins are gonna wake up soon.” I dig my nails into back and gasp out in shock when he picks me up. He walks us into the bathroom with his dick still inside of me. He places me on the sink counter before pulling out of me. “Bri, come back here. I need you.”

Brian bends down and pecks my lips.

“I need you too, Kitten but I want to make sure we get our time.” I watch as Brian shuts and locks the bathroom door before turning on the shower. He walks back over to me and kisses my lips before getting down on his knees.

I squeal when he pulls me closer to his face by my thighs. I gasp and arch my back when I felt him lick my pussy. I grip his hair tightly in my hand. “Bri, im gonna…” I bite my lip trying to cover up my scream as my juices flooded Brian’s mouth. I felt him lap at my wetness before getting up and kiss me. I could taste myself on his lips. Usually that would be gross but everything with Brian is a turn on.

I gasp loud when he plunges his dick in me again. He carries me over to the shower and push me up against the shower wall. I claw at his back and hair desperate to get my release again.

“Come on Brian, fuck me harder.” I arch my back when he started to pound into me. I feel my muscles clench around his cock and I could feel him throb.

“Yea Kitten just like that. You like having my cock inside of you. Do you like getting fuck?” I nodded my head yes and crashed my lips to his. I scream into the kiss and tense as I felt myself finally orgasm. “FUCK!” I gasp and smile when I felt Brian cum inside of me.

Brian was about to pull out but I tighten my hold on him and lay my head on his shoulder. I tried to catch my breath while Brian softly cleans my hair and body. I feel him pull out so he could finish cleaning me and himself. He shuts off the shower before wrapping a towel around my body and one around his hips. He carries me out to our room and lays me down on our bed. I watch with half open eyes as he gets dressed in baggy jeans, a black shirt and his black skull beanie.

“You’re going to the studio?”

“Yea kitten, do you want to bring the dogs and kids with us?”

“Well of course the kids are coming with us. Where else can they go?” I watched as he placed his wallet in his pocket before spraying on some Burberry cologne.

“I think my parents can watch them.”

“No they can’t, McKenna has a dance thing today at 2.”

“Your parents?” He pockets his keys.

“Daddy is gonna be there and Momma has to do running around.”

“Cant she take them?” The chain goes on.

“Nope they would get bored and rowdy.”

“Rose?”

“She’s gonna be there. Matt doesn’t like it when she is home alone.” His shoes are pulled on but not tied.

“Jordan or Megan?” He sits down to tie his shoes, since he almost busted his face open.

“Jordan has a meeting and Megan just went onto a plane back to New York. She had a family party to go to.” I smile when I saw him looking for something.

“Oh uh I guess we are taking them.” I get up and stand next to him. I place a hand on his shoulder and hold up his wrist. There sitting on it is the yarn bracelet I made for him with the twins favorite colors. Pink and purple for our Lilly and black and red for our Jimmy. And wrapped around them is a light blue for me. Brian smiles and kisses me. “What would I do without you?”

“Nothing because I am the entertainment of your life and you make it sound like its a bad thing that the twins are coming.”

“It’s not a bad thing. It’s just that I curse too much, especially when I fuck up a solo. I don’t want them around that.” I smile and kiss his lips once more before walking into our closet.

“They are around it now.”

I pull on one of my lazy day outfits before robbing one of Brian’s beanies and sunglasses.

I walk out and into Jimmy’s room since Brian is helping Lilly wake up and get dressed.

“Jimmy, baby it’s time to wake up.” I sit on the edge of my sons’ bed and watch as he raise his tiny fist to rub the sleep outta his eyes.

“Hi mommy.” I picked up my son and placed him on my hip. I quickly get him dressed before I carried him downstairs.

I placed him in his seat before making him some pancakes. I placed the 3 little chocolate chip pancakes on a Cars plate before giving it to him and his Cars sippy cup with is filled with apple juice for him.

“Mommy look what Daddy picked out.” I turn and look at my Princess well Rock Princess today. Yup Brian defiantly picked that out. I smile and placed Lilly at her seat before giving her breakfast.

Brian comes into the kitchen looking through the mail before saying they were all bills. I place his pancakes in front of him with his black coffee and I mean just coffee, no milk or sugar. I shudder and kiss his cheek. Brian smiles and take a huge gulp of his coffee while looking at me. I shudder again before dumping some French vanilla creamer into my coffee. I sit across from Brian with my pancakes and drink my coffee silently. I watch my babies play before looking at Brian when he slides the only part of the newspaper I like. The comics!

I read my comics in peace with a smile on my face while Brian jokes around with his son. Lilly is sitting next to me eating her breakfast like a good girl and not playing with it like her father and brother are. I shake my head at Brian’s childish before cleaning up mine and Lilly’s plates.

Lilly helps me with the dishes before running into the living to watch TV for good behavior. I watch as Jimmy comes over with his empty plate and cup. I cross my arms and smile when I watch him place the dirty dishes in the sink before looking up at me with his blue eyes. I smile and nod my head. I laugh when I hear his happy yells as he runs into the living room to watch TV with his sister. I wash all of the dirty dishes while Brian finishes reading the paper.

“When do we need to leave?”

“Around 12ish.” I said while looking at the clock. We have about 4 hours to get everything ready to leave.

“And my guitar is in the studio downstairs?”

“Yea it should be, unless you moved it last night.”

“No its still down stairs I didn’t play at the party, my dad did.” I nodded my head remembering that Papa Gates was pretending to be Bri.

“You should pack it up and put in extra picks.”

“Why picks?”

“You break them when you’re mad at your guitar.” I turned around while drying my hands and smile at him.

“You know I didn’t even notice that I do that.”

“That just goes to show you how well I know you.” I lay my head on his chest when he wraps his arms around me.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Do you love us?” we turn around and smiled when we see our children standing there looking up at us. Brian bends down and stalks Jimmy. He laughs wildly as Jimmy went running away before following him. I look down at Lilly who had Pinkly in her small arms and Rocky sitting next to her. I picked my daughter and dog up before kissing the both of them on their heads.

“I wuv you Mommy.”

“I love you too Lilly.” I held my daughter to my chest and laugh when Pinkly started to move around. I let her jump down and watch as she cuddled up to Rocky. I swear those two are the dog versions of me and Brian.

I walk into the living room with Lilly on my hip. I sit on the couch and cuddle up under the throw blanket with Lilly. We lay down watch Scooby- Doo in silence.

It’s really weird how the twins are so alike yet so different.

Lilly can be the ultimate girly girl but she can be a tomboy too. she would want everything pink and bright. But would rock out with Brian when he plays on his guitar or even when he is just listening to music. She loves going flower picking but if Brian is chasing Jimmy threw mud and dirt, she would be right there playing with her father and brother. She is my little rocker princess, my daddys girl.

Jimmy is just like his father. He wants to play the guitar like Brian. He could sit there for hours on end watching Brian play. He would play football with the guys. He wants Matt to teach him basketball and Zacky to teach him baseball. Daddy is teaching him how to play the drums. He would be loud and crazy but every day he would lay down with me and watch TV or watch me play the piano. Jimmy would play with my hair and cuddle up to me. he would come to me when he got hurt not Brian. I was the one he always screamed for because he knew no matter what I would be there for him. He knew that Brian would be there too but Lilly was Brian’s baby girl. Jimmy was my baby boy. My little monster. My momma’s boy.

But that is my babies and their father is my love.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!! CHAPPIE TWO!!!!!!!!!

I THOUGHT IT WAS A CUTE FAMILY MOMENT!!!!!

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THEM BECAUSE YOU ARE GONNA GET ALOT OF THEM.....

COMMENT/REVIEW/SUBSCRIBE/GIVE ME SOME LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! ME LOVE YOUR LOVE!!!!!!!!!