Status: NUMBRO 3 OF THE LOST IN HELL SERIES

Finally I'm Free

Tears

Brian was shocked. Anyone could see it just by one look. I didn’t want to tell him that way but the words just jumped right out of my mouth.

Everyone is quiet, even the twins. Nobody knows what to do and neither do I. this is the first time telling him I was pregnant. I wasn’t able to when I was with the twins since I was in my little coma.

God I can’t take it anymore.

Turning on my heel, I walk back outside. I lean up against the concrete wall of the arena and let out a giant breath.

What if he leaves me?

What if he doesn’t want another baby?

What if he doesn’t want me anymore?


All of these different what ifs came into my mind and tears came to me eyes. I slide to the cold ground with tears flowing down my cheeks.

Brian is going to leave me, I just know it.

This is it, the love of my life is going to leave me.

He doesn’t want me no more.


A sob breaks free from my mouth, a loud heart wrenching broken down sob. I heard some one walk up to me.

“Baby, is that you?” I look up to see Brittany standing in front of me. Her curly dark brown hair was down with bright red streaks threw it.

“Brit!” I jump up and hug my old best friend tightly. I haven’t really been able to talk to Brit since I had the twins so she doesn’t know about them but she knows about me and Brian.

“Why are you crying, Baby?” she wipes my face clean of tears just as Daddy walked outside. He stood by the door letting me talk to my friend.

“I don’t think Brian wants to be with me anymore.” I cried and fell into her arms. Brit rubs soothing circles on my back and holds me tightly to her. She kisses the top of my head and whispers that everything is going to be okay over and over in my ear.

“Sweetheart, come back inside. I don’t want you getting sick.” Daddy said before ushering me and Brit inside. Brit looks at Daddy shocked before looking down at me.

I giggle and smile up at her. “Yup, that’s The Rev! My Daddy!”

I hug my father around his waist as Brit thinks over what I said.

“I’m her birth father. The Ellers adopted her.” Daddy explained as Brian walked over to us. I look up at him scared that this might just be the end.

Brian takes me in his arms and holds me close before dropping down to his knees. He picks up my shirt and kisses my stomach all over. I giggle every time his lips touched my skin. He fixes my shirt before standing up. He looks down at me with his soft brown eyes. The next thing I know, I was held up above his head as he smiled up at me. I laugh as he spun us around.

“Bri, your making me dizzy!”

Brian brings me down to the ground but doesn’t let go of me. Brian kisses my lips before placing a hand on my lower stomach.

“We are going to have another baby.” I nod my head and match his bright smile. “Im going to be a dad again.” I laugh as he shouted and celebrated with my father.

“Again?”

I look over at Brit and nod. “We have twins together already.” She gives me a skeptic look. “Kids!” I smile as my babies came running at me. I drop down to my knees and hug my twins.

Looking up at Brit and introduce my children. “Brit this is my son, James and daughter, Lilly. Jimmy, Lilly this is your Aunt Brittany.”

Lilly jumps into Brittany’s arms and started up convocation about all her favorite things. Jimmy went over to his grandfather while his father wraps his tatted up arms around my waist. One hand was on my lower stomach, just like when I was first pregnant.

Soon the rest of my family joins us and everyone is introduced to Brit.

Maybe coming back over here isn’t going to be so bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys i be back!!!!!!!!

With ANOTHER new story.... I'm seeing that I have a problem with always making new stories....

but anywayssss this one is called I Don't Wanna Be In Love featuring Avenged Sevenfold and Good Charlotte.... The first chapter isnt up.... YET... :)