‹ Prequel: Blood Lines
Status: Active

My Blood Lines Are With You

I'm The One You Want

I followed the direction Roe had given and I pulled up to a huge warehouse. I got out of my car and walked cautiously to the door with a condemed sign posted to it and under it there was another note. I ripped it off the door and opened it.

Go around to the back

I threw the paper down and started walking around the side of the large building until I came to the back where large garage looking type door was opened. I peered in and seen Lee tied to a chair and Roe was standing behind her with a gun pointed to the side of her head.

"It's so good that you could join us Roxy."

"Let her go Roe. I'm the one you want." I said balling my fists to my side.

"I'm not letting anyone go." He pointed the gun at me as he came around the chair and over to me. He grabbed my roughly by the arm and sat me down in a chair across from Lee and tied me just like she was.

"Did you really think for a minute that I would just let you walk away from me Roxy?"

"You're an ungrateful bastard Roe." I said with venom dripping off of my words. He raised his fist and punched me as hard as he could right into my jaw making the chair fall sideways and I banged my head on the concrete floor. He pulled the chair back up and I looked over at him with a burning hate.

"I may be a bastard but you...you are a bitch." He said grabbing my face. He let go of me and walked over to Lee where he placed the barrel of his gun down the front of Lee's low cut shirt and rubbed it over her chest. She struggled against him and he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled back.

"I see she has the same spirit as you but she won't for long. Neither of you will." He went around Lee and bent down in front of her and where her legs were tied, he had full access to anything he wanted. She struggled more against him as he shoved his hand down into the front of her pants.

"Leave her the fuck alone!" I yelled as I tried to get out of the chair.

"You'll get your turn Roxy." He unbuttoned her jeans and ripped them off of her before standing to his feet and going over to a small table and setting down his gun. He picked up a large round object and went back over to Lee and he shoved the entire thing into her entrance. Her screams pierced the silence and I turned my head cringing. When I heard hit heavy footsteps coming towards me, I looked over at Lee who had tears flowing down her face and I could see a slow trickle of blood dripping from the seat of the chair. I knew he hurt her something bad and I got angier than I was. I pulled on the rope that bounded my hands together but with all my strength the rope just wouldn't break. He stood beside me and placed a hand on my shoulder before leaning down to my ear.

"See what you caused? If you would have just stayed with me instead of running away, I wouldn't have had to rip her like I did. Everything I do to her, will be all on you. Her blood will be on your hands." He said smirking as he looked at me. He went back over to Lee who hung her head still crying. He pulled her face back up and pulled a knife from the back of his pants and cut open her shirt and then slicing her bra. She was completely exposed to both of us and I could see how bad she wanted to cover herself but couldn't. He placed the knife on her chest and cut deeply on her breasts and all over her chest. Her screams again filled my ears and I wanted so bad to get out of this chair and beat the living fuck out of Roe and get Lee out of here.

"Roe! Goddamnit you want me not her!! She did nothing to you!! I'm the fucking one who left you!!" I yelled as he cut over her stomach. He stopped and made his way over to me and took out a smaller knife and stabbed me in the cheek leaving the knife in. I screamed out in pain hoping someone would hear. He smiled down at me and went back over to Lee where he cut on her arms and then her legs and then her private area. I couldn't hold in my emotions.

"I'm sorry Lee....I'm so sorry." I said as best as I could before letting my head hang. Her screams in pain continued until she passed out completely from everything he did. I looked up once the screams stopped and he was standing in front of me. He grabbed the knife that was in my cheek and pulled forward, ripping the flesh of my cheek and making blood pour into my mouth and down my chin. I pushed the blood as best as I could out of my mouth. He took the same knife he cut Lee with and he wiped the blood across my forehead. I looked him dead in the eyes with so much hate and anger as he ripped open my shirt and pulled off every stitch of my clothing leaving me bare naked. He placed his fist at my entrance and shoved it in roughly and I screamed in a gurgling form. I coughed as I choked on my own blood and I looked down seeing blood almost pouring off the chair. He placed his knife to my hip and drug it along my flesh, leaving a trail of blood all the way up my side. He then took his knife and cut from my chin to my left temple and slashed my face 3 times diagonally.

I could feel myself wanting to drift into unconsciousness but I wouldn't let that power take me over. I looked over at Lee as she looked over at me in worry and I gave her the same look. He slashed my arms and legs violently before he threw the knife away and sat down in his own chair and lit up a cigarette. My breathing was ragged as I looked over at Lee again as fresh tears sprang from her eyes and she hung her head. I let my head hang a well as Roe blew his smoke into my face. Maybe I should have just stayed...None of this would be happening now if I had just stayed in Arizona.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BRIAN'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Roxy had left the house in such a hurry, I had no idea what was going on. Why would she just leave like that? I looked down on the floor and seen a piece of paper and picked it up. He had directions on it and said that if she didn't get there, Lee wouldn't be alive. This must be where she went. I made my way over to one of the police officers.

"I think you need to read this." I said handing him the paper. He scanned over it and then yelled for some officers.

"Get all units to this warehouse right now."

"What's going on?" I asked following the man out the door.

"We're going to get Roxy and Lee back. We'll fill you in when something happens."

"I'm going with you." I said pulling my keys from my pocket.

"No you can't. You have to stay here."

"I'm fucking going! You can arrest me if you want but this is someone I care about and I won't let anyone stand in my way of getting her back." I yelled as I got into my car. He didn't agrue and I followed right behind his car. The sirens were blaring and I hoped to God this is where she was and Prayed that her and Lee were both unharmed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ROXY'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My head shot up when I heard the sound of sirens and Roe jumped to his feet grabbing his gun and going over to the door and shutting it quickly.

"Roe! We have the place surrounded. Come out with your hands up!" I heard someone say. I watched as he broke the glass from the small window and opened fire. He moved away from the door and came over to us.

"Bye bitches!" He yelled before pulling the trigger first at Lee hitting her in the chest twice and then pointing the gun at me as officers busted the door down. He quickly fired 3 shots into my body as the officers gunned him down. I looked down at my chest and there was 3 bullet holes. I could hardly breathe and my vision blurred as I heard yells. I finally lost consciousness when I heard more sirens coming towards us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I'm back! Sorry for the delay on the story. Our internet has been fucked up since before Thanksgiving and we got it fixed yesterday. I'm so happy to be back and comments are always welcomed!