Status: Active

Blood Lines

The day Roxy Burns was born; it was the happiest moment of her mom’s, Tracey Burns, life. Her father, Conner Burns, wasn’t very thrilled. He always takes extra hours during the week and on the weekends he spends all day with his friends and comes home late and often times he’s drunker than a skunk. When he does come home he completely ignores his brand new baby girl. Tracey tries to get her husband to acknowledge their baby but he won’t have any of it.

Roxy’s father went on like this for years until one tragic night. A night the 13 year old Roxy will never forget; her mother’s death. Tracey tragically died in car accident but one good thing did come from Tracey’s untimely death. Roxy’s mother made out a Will leaving Roxy all of her mother’s valued possessions and that included all the money saved in a bank account, her prized 1969 Red and Black Camaro, and the house. Seeing that Tracey left nothing to her husband Conner, he moves out leaving Roxy to pay for everything.

Matt and Val Sanders have been married for 2 years and in those 2 years they produced a young boy names Skylar. With Matt at the recording studio every day and Val working on her modeling career, there’s no one to really watch Skylar or keep the house in a decent living condition. They need a babysitter slash housekeeper.

What will happen when Roxy’s past come to light to the Sander’s household? Will she be able to explain what has happened to Matt or anyone?

DISCLAIMER!!

I DO NOT own Avenged Sevenfold, their wives or girlfriends, hell I don’t even know if any of them have children. I DO OWN all original characters and this story.

Again to all my readers, Jimmy will be alive in this story. I can’t leave him out.