‹ Prequel: Blood Lines
Status: Active

My Blood Lines Are With You

Strike 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ROE'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hearing that bitch Lee screaming just made me laugh silently before heading back to the hotel to prepare for the third strike. It would take a while to get everything orginized to the way I want but in the end, it will be worth it. It will also make that Roxy and Lee unprepared at what my next move will be. They will assume I have given up. You know the old saying, 'When you Assume, you make an Ass of You and Me.'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It took a lot of hard work and preparation but I finally got everything ready for tonight's last and final strike. It's been 2 weeks since strike 2 and now I'll be waiting for Lee to be left alone and it should be soon. Ever since I had everything ready, I had been sitting down the street from Roxy's house and I've seen her leave with some man. Probably the son of a bitch that she came back here for. She hasn't been going out at night yet but it's only a matter of time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ROXY'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the past 2 weeks, nothing has happened with the strike so I guess he gave up and went back to Arizona. I was really starting to get tired of having to look over my shoulder when I would be away from the house and texting Lee every hour just to see if anything has happened and of course I would get the same answer from her. She was always telling me not to worry because if anything was to happen she would be calling the police. On a better note, Brian and I have been going out to lunch every day at the same time and yesterday he asked me out to dinner because everyone had to stay over late at the studio to go over a few things about the album and record more. Of course I accepted and now I'm getting ready to leave for dinner. Brian told me to just dress casually and I picked out a nice pair of jeans and a button up black and green plaid shirt. I was fixing my hair when I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" Lee said and I heard her footsteps going to the door and then greeting Brian. I finished straightening my hair and I slipped on my boots that went awesomely with my jeans. I love my Harley boots! I grabbed my keys and phone putting my keys into the front of jeans pocket and my phone into the shirt pocket. I left my room and went downstairs where Lee had poured Brian a cup of coffee as he waited. I entered the kitchen with my boots clopping against the tile floor. Brian looked over at me and stood to his feet and engulfing me in a hug. Lee winked and smiled at me as I hugged Brian back.

"You look great."

"You clean up good yourself." I said smiling.

"You ready to go?" I nodded and said goodbye to Lee before leaving the house with Brian. We got to his car and he opened the door for me and I smiled and thanked him as I got in. He shut my door and went over to the driver's side getting in and making his Charger roar to life. He started driving into town with the faint sound of Metallica playing through the speakers. He pulled up to a resturant where he had me reservations and we were seated. A waiter took down our drinks and gave us menus before walking away to wait on his other customers.

"So how was your day?" I asked as I closed the menu after choosing what I would like to eat.

"It was alright. Matt was messing up the lyrics, Jimmy was being crazy as ever, and I kept fucking up my solos. I just couldn't focus on my work so that's the reason we had to stay over a little later than usual. What about your day?"

"It was pretty good. Lee and I hung out most of the day at the mall and just rambled around the house and we talked about school." I said smiling as I sipped on my water.

"Sounds like you had an interesting day." The waiter came back and got our orders and left and Brian and I continued our conversation about our day. I thought it was pretty funny that Brian would make all these weird noises when he would fuck up and he told me he had to have changed guitars about 20 times in just that small time. When our food came we sat in silence so we could enjoy our meal. After we finished, Brian paid and we left the resturant and walked on the beach. The beach was always beautiful when the full moon would hit it even though it did give it an eerie kind of vibe but I was just enjoying the company of Brian.

Brian wrapped an arm around my waist as we walked along just chatting and enjoying the clear night. This is the first time in a very long time I think either one of us has been truely happy. Brian stopped and stood in front of me.

"Are you having a good time?"

"Yes." I said smiling and nodding.

"Roxy...Can I confess something to you?" I nodded and hoped that it wasn't nothing bad. I mean we've been getting along so well over these past 2 weeks and I couldn't bare to hear that he was seeing someone. He took my hands in his and I looked down before looking back into his chocolate eyes.

"I've met this great girl that I've never been more happier with. She makes me feel wanted and loved and she's the beautifullest woman I've ever seen in my entire life. When she comes around or when I go to see her, my heart flutters and I get butterflies in my stomach. This girl is the best thing that's ever happened to me." I knew he was going to say something like that.

"I'm happy for you Brian. I like seeing you happy and if you're happy...I'm happy. Who's this girl?" I asked putting on a smile.

"The girl is a sweet, kind, loving person that anyone would love to have be in their life." I felt one of his hands go to my lower back pulling me closer to him as I looked deeply into his eyes, "The girl I'm talking about...is you Roxy."

"Me?" I asked dumbly.

"Yes...Since the day you started working for Matt and Val, I felt something. I thought you were a beautiful girl and nothing in your past will ever change how I feel about you." I smiled at him trying to contain my happiness. I watched as he leaned down closer to me and he planted a long, sweet passionate kiss on my lips. I kissed him back feeling his tongue running over my bottom lip wanting into my mouth and I granted it. Our tongues explored each other's mouths and fighting for dominance. I caved in letting Brian control the heated kiss.

He broke the kiss and rested his forehead against mine while staring into my eyes.

"Wow." I said quietly and I saw him smile.

"No one has ever kissed me like that Brian." I said honestly. He pulled me against his chest and nibbled on my ear.

"Will you be my girl, Roxy?" I nodded and he smiled giving me another sweet kiss. I've never felt such a sensation before in my life. I never felt that with Roe. Brian makes me feel complete and whole again. He broke away letting us catch our breath before intertwining our fingers and leading me over to his car. He opened my door letting me get into the car before shutting the door and getting into the other side.

"So would you like to go back to my place to watch a movie?"

"Sure." I said smiling. He pulled away from the resturant and he drove towards his house. He placed his hand on top of mine as he drove, only removing it to turn down streets before reaching his house. He got out after turning off the engine and helped me out of the car and into the house. I went into the living room and sat down on the couch as he went into the kitchen to grab me and him a beer and popping some popcorn. What's a movie without popcorn? A boring one haha. I pulled out my phone and sent a quick text to Lee so she wouldn't worry if I came in late. Brian came back into the living room with beers in one hand and a big bowl of popcorn in the other. He picked out a movie and I cuddled into Brian's side as the movie started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LEE'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in the living room watching a little TV and waiting on Roxy to return but my phone rang signaling that I had gotten a text. I opened the message and it was from Roxy.

Brian and I are at his place watching some movies so don't be alarmed if I show up late.

I sent her a quick one back telling her to have fun with a winking smiley. I knew she had to be rolling her eyes at the message right about now. I got up from my place at the couch and going into the kitchen to get me a beer. I popped the lid off of it and throwing it into the trash and tipping the bottle back taking a huge gulp of the refreshing liquid. I turned around about to exit the kitchen when something hit me on the top of the head. My beer shattered to the floor and the back of my head bounced on the hard floor. My vision was blurred but I could tell a man was standing over me as I passed out cold.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?

I guess this would considered a cliff hanger...What the hell is going to happen in the next chapter?? find out later!! hahahahahaha!!!! I'm evil as hell hehe