Give Me All Your Hopeless Heart

Frank's POV

One minute, Gerard was yelling at me, scorning me with everything he could for what I had said to him earlier, and the next minute I feel his body pressed against me and his lips crushing mine. I didn't know what to do at first, I was completely in shock, but once I realized what was going on, I took full advantage of the situation.
I threw my arms around his neck, tangled my fingers through his hair, and pulled him into me even more. His mouth fit mine so perfectly.
He pushed me back with his body, his mouth never leaving mine, until we were laying on the couch, Gerard straddled over me. He looked me straight in the eyes, panting for breath, he smiled.
His smile was so perfect and precious, so innocent. It always got me. I pulled him down to me and kissed him again, I wasn't about to let this end when it was just getting good.
"Frank," Gerard almost moaned into my mouth, it drove me crazy and I pulled him down harder into me. I was beginning to get pretty hard, and by the way he was breathing, I'm sure he was, too.
He began to grind his hips into mine and I pushed mine into his.
"Fuck, Ger-" and that's all I could get out before his mouth was crushing mine again. We stayed that way for about ten minutes before Gerard's mood changed again.
He sat up fast and rolled off of me onto the floor next to the couch.
"Gerard, what are you doing?" I asked, longing for him to rejoin me.
"Nothing, I-" and he cut himself off. Shaking his head, he got up and returned to the bunks.
That the hell? What was his problem? He just said all those things, and kissed me so passionately, and now he's gone?
I got up and stormed into the bunks. He was laying in his facing the wall. '
"Gerard, what the fuck?" I said. He didn't reply.
"What was that all about? Why did you stop?" No answer.
"Gerard!" I began to step closer to his bunk, but then he spoke.
"Get out, Frank. I don't want to talk about it right now, I don't want to talk at all."
"But everything you just said, about being in love with me, that was-" He cut me off.
"Bull shit, it was bull shit. Get out, Frank."
I couldn't say anymore. I felt my heart break a tiny bit in my chest, and then I felt it fall apart all at once. I backed out of the room and returned to the couch. How could he say that? How could he do that to me?
I couldn't help but think about how I felt when he said it, when he said that he was in love with me. I was in love with him, and I couldn't believe he was saying that. It was such a relief, I couldn't be happier ever at any moment than I was there in that one. And for him to tear it all down that way? Who did he think he was?
I felt the tears begin to pool up in my eyes, so I laid down and silently cried myself to sleep. If I couldn't have Gerard in real life, I would have him in my dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, guys! It's Jessi:) I wrote this POV, too. I haven't talked to Zeb in a long time, the girl who was originally writing Frank's POV, so I will be writing both until I hear from her again. Sorry this update has taken so long!