Status: Completed

Tears in Vegas

Even for us

Jamie and Tony brought out a cake from the kitchen before we left. It was nothing but chocolate and I couldn`t wait to eat it. We then went to my favorite Chinese restaurant, grabbed some food and headed to the beach. Which brings me to where we are now. All of us are sitting on blankets around a yet to be lit bonfire. And as usual, I`m in Mike`s lap.

"Did I ever tell you that we`re in a band?" Vic asked as he finished his box of noodles.

I blinked, mouth agape. "Whaaa?" Was the only thing I could think of. Of course all the guys started laughing at my reaction.

"I don`t think we`ve had that reaction before," Tony said after he stopped laughing, though he continued to chuckle.

"Why didn`t you tell me sooner?" I asked after I finally recovered.

"We never thought to. I mean, we finished in the studio a week before we met you and we weren`t in a rush to do any touring yet. We just never thought to," Jamie explained.

"Okay. But why are you deciding to tell me this right now?" I asked slowly.

"The album is being released in two weeks. After that we have to go on tour," Mike murmured.

"Oh. I see," I whispered as I looked down at my box of noodles.

"We want you to come with us, but we figured you`d be going to school soon," Vic said.

I frowned. "School? Didn`t I tell you?" I paused to grin, "I graduated early. Like a year ago early." The guys cheered at my words and Mike kissed my cheek.

"Does that mean you can come on tour with us?" Jamie asked excitedly.

I shrugged. "I don`t know. We should probably talk to my dad about it. I know I`m old enough to make my own decision on this, but I`d really like to talk to him about this one. But um, how long before you guys go on tour?"

"Almost a month," Vic answered.

I nodded at his words and moved out of Mike`s lap, earning a weird whining sound from him. I rolled my eyes and smacked his leg, making the rest of the guys chuckle. I took off my boots and stretched my legs before climbing back in Mike`s lap.

"The point of that was?" Jamie asked.

"My feet hurt," I answered with a shrug.

"Why are you wearing shoes that hurt your feet?" Tony asked slowly.

I laughed and grinned at him. "Fashion," I answered sarcastically. The guys laughed at my answer and Mike wrapped his arms around my waist, giving a small squeeze.

"I believe it is time to give you gifts," Vic said with a grin.

I raised an eyebrow. "Gifts? You guys got me something?"

Jamie nodded, "Yep."

"Why?"

Mike snorted before answering, "Most people like birthday presents."

I rolled my eyes and smacked one of his arms that was wrapped around my waist. "You guys didn`t need to get me anything. Honestly, just this is enough."

"We thought you`d say that," Tony murmured as he pulled a small box out of his pocket and threw it at me.

Thankfully I caught the box and raised an eyebrow at him, making him grin cheekily. I rolled my eyes and opened the small box. Inside was a very delicate looking gold necklace with a small, equally delicate looking rose.

"Thank you," I murmured as I climbed out of Mike`s lap and pulled Tony into a hug. The rest of the guys then proceeded to hand me small boxes similar to the one Tony gave me.

Jamie gave me a silver ring with a small bat on it. Vic gave me a silver and gold charm bracelet with a few charms already on it. There was a skateboard, a bonfire, a Chinese takeout box, a birthday cake, and popcorn. Vic explained that each charm represented something we did together. Mike got me two things. A pair of gold ankh earrings and a matching gold ankh necklace.

"Thank`s you guys. This stuff is amazing," I commented as I gave each of my friends a hug. Which lead to a group hug.

After that we finished eating and Mike lit the bonfire. We started talking about random and silly things for a while. By ten we were eating my birthday cake. And as always, things got a little crazy. Meaning we all ended up throwing cake at each other and getting covered in chocolate frosting.

We quickly gathered everything up, put out the fire, and left for Vic and Mike`s house to clean up. Which brings me to where I am now. I`m currently sitting on the bathroom sink while Mike cleans the frosting off of my neck.

"We are so weird," I mumbled.

Mike laughed and nodded. "I agree completely, Baby girl. We are definitely weird."

"Thank you for cleaning me up."

"You`re welcome, Baby girl."

"I hope you can come on tour with you," I murmured.

"I hope so too. It doesn`t feel right to not have you around. Especially not being able to see you til November," Mike murmured as he continued to run the wet cloth over my neck.

"November?" I asked in disbelief.

"I`m afraid so, Baby girl."

"I am definitely going then," I grumbled, making Mike laugh and finish cleaning up my neck. When he was done he kissed my forehead. Then something strange happened. We just stared at each other in the eyes. We were finally pulled out of our daze by someone clearing their throat.

"Are you guys okay?" Tony asked from his spot in the bathroom doorway.

"Yeah. We`re fine," Mike murmured as he quickly left the bathroom.

Tony frowned and looked over at me. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah....I think so. Can you um.....can you take me home?" I asked.

"Of course. Let`s get going."

Tony took me home after I said goodbye to the rest of the guys. As we left I realized Mike looked just as confused as I felt. Staring into each other`s eyes was definitely strange. Even for us.
♠ ♠ ♠
After editing and adding things to this chapter I am finally satisfied with it. Sort of. I`m trying to figure out when I shook have Mike and Zhenya get together but I`m stumped. So I would like to as my amazing readers for help. Should they get together by chapter twenty one, twenty three, or twenty four? Please comment on what chapter you think it should be. Thank you!