Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Ryan Part 2

I twirled my straw around my drink as the boys all chatted around me trying to include Ryan. It was tiring trying to reconnect with him, the more I was near him the more I wanted to be anywhere else. He kept reaching for my hand and it made me feel awkward. I stood up and walked over to the machine to fill up my drink when I felt a hand on the small of my back. My breath hitched in my throat and I leaned into the person closing my eyes.

“You know you are worth so much more right?” Harry said softly in my ear and I bit my lip, “you aren’t happy around him. You don’t look at him like you looked at me the other night.”

“Shut up Harry.” I shook my head and walked out the room.

I knew he was following me, of course he was. I turned the corner and he grabbed my waist pushing me against the wall. I looked up at him helplessly as he leant down and kissed me softly at first. It was all there, all those feelings I had felt that night and as he pushed me through a door closing it behind us Ryan was the last thing on my mind. As his hand touched my stomach I jumped away from him.

“Stop it.” I growled pushing him away from me. “don’t do this.”

“Do what?” he looked at me innocently, “I kissed you, you didn’t have to kiss back.”

I reached out and shoved him in the chest before pointing my finger at him, “don’t kiss me.”

I opened the door and walked down the hall back into the cafeteria, sitting down next to Ryan. He looked at me and smiled leaning forward and pressing his lips to mine. I smiled against his lips and wrapped my arms around him kissing him back.

“Gross huh?” I heard Louis say.

“Yea.” The person replied, it was Harry.

I pulled away and Ryan grinned at me happily before turning back to the conversation. His phone buzzed on the table and I looked down, it was a girls name I didn’t recognize.

“Who is Heather?” I asked and Ryan shrugged.

“Just a girl I met.” He picked up his phone.

“At one of those clubs?” I asked and he looked at me.

“Yes. Actually.” He nodded.

“Right.” I shook my head and let a short laugh.

“You’re here with all these guys. I bet you’ve bedded all of them by now.” Ryan narrowed his eyes at me.

“Shut up Ryan.” I snapped, all the boys were looking at his.

“Let’s go home.” Ryan stood up grabbing my arm and pulling him up with him.

“No.” Louis stood up. “you should go home. Blair is home and she is staying here.”

“No she isn’t” Ryan walked past Louis still holding onto my arm as he pulled me out the side door and into the car park. He was holding my arm way too tight, I swear I could feel a bruise forming.

“Ow, let go of me.” I tried to pull my arm out of his grasp.

“I cant believe you didn’t back me up in there.” Ryan fumed.

“Ryan you’re hurting me.” I groaned as he tightened his grip.

“Let go of her.” A voice growled.

I looked over to see Harry just as he punched Ryan in the shoulder, hard enough to make Ryan let go of me. I rubbed my arm as Ryan turned around to hit Harry, he hit him straight in the eye. I winced and called out to Harry but Harry just shook of the punch and went to respond as the security turned up to escort Ryan off the premise and hold Harry back. I looked over to the doorway and all the boys were stood looking at us surprised. I looked back at Harry who was trying to fight against the security guy to get to Ryan, I walked over and stood infront of him.

“Harry.” I said softly as I reached up and stroked the side of his face, it was red and he winced as I touched it, “you shouldn’t have done that.”

“Why not?” Harry relaxed under my touch.

“You’re all bruised now.” I mumbled before reaching forward and kissing his eye softly, “I’m sorry I was mean to you.”

“You weren’t mean.” He said as the guy let go of him and walked away leaving the two of us to talk.

“I was a little bit mean.” I smiled softly and he laughed lightly.

“Kiss me?” he asked and I bit my lip.

“Louis is watching us.” I said and Harry shrugged.

“Is there always going to be an excuse with you?” he asked,

I bit my lip and looked over his shoulder at the boys standing in a group talking to each other occasionally glancing over at us. I looked back at Harry who was looking straight into my eyes, I felt my knees go weak and realized he was right. I reached forward and pressed my lips to his softly. He groaned and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer as he deepened the kiss, I kissed him back before pulling away slightly. I smiled softly and he laughed lightly against my lips. I opened my eyes pressing my forehead to his so we were staring right into each others eyes.

“I don’t know what it is about you Harry Styles.” I shook my head, “but even with a black eye forming you are still the most beautiful boy I have ever laid eyes on.”

He smiled as he laughed softly before catching my lips in his to kiss me hungrily. I groaned as I knotted my fingers through his hair and allowed one of my hands to fall to the back of his neck stroking the top of his back softly. He ran a hand down the back of my tshirt and tucked it underneath the bottom like Ryan had tried to do this morning only this time my stomach erruppted in butterflies and my skin tingled everywhere his fingers landed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!

Comments cheer me up like you have no idea.

Peace.Love.EarlyMornings