Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Louis.

“Well.” A person cleared their throat.

I pulled away to see us surrounded by the four boys who all look surprised except for Niall who was smiling knowingly.

“I’m not happy.” Louis shook his head, “get your hands off her Styles.”

“What?” Harry blinked at his friend.

“Hands off. Now.” Louis told him.

“Louis quit it.” I shook my head and took a step even closer to Harry.

“I’m being serious.” Louis shook his head, “back off Harry.”

“Harry come on.” Niall stepped in and grabbed Harrys shoulder pulling him towards the venue still stunned.

I crossed my arms and glared at Louis. Zayn and Liam stood either side of him and looked between us.

“He isn’t the right guy for you B.” Louis pursed his lips together, “I love the guy but no.”

“He’s your best friend.” I stated and Louis shrugged.

“That just means I know how he can be with girls.” Louis bit his lip, “I wont let him hurt you.”

“He won’t.” I told him and Louis shook his head, “just because you ask me to stay away doesn’t mean I will.”

“I’m not asking you B, I am telling you.” Louis turned to walk away.

I watched him walk away and turned and walked into the venue through the door that Niall had taken Harry. I flung the door open at the green room and saw Harry sat with ice on his eye with Niall sat next to him talking.

“Hey.” I paused at the door

“Hey.” Harry said softly

I walked over to him and took the ice from his eye. I ran my finger on the bruise, he flinched slightly before I leant down and kissed it softly. I placed the ice back on his eye and he took hold of it.

“How is Louis?” Harry asked and I bit my lip.

“He’s being an asshole.” I stated and Niall snorted.

“I did warn both of you about this.” He pointed out as he leant back in the chair.

“He’s meant to be my best friend.” I groaned, “he should be happy rather than warning me off.”

“He’s warning you off me?” Harry asked.

“Yep. He thinks you’ll hurt me.” I mumbled leaning my head against his shoulder.

“Great. Perfect. Thanks for that Louis.” Harry said bitterly.

“Can I once again say I told you about this.” Niall tapped his fingers against the work top.

“Shut up Niall.” I narrowed my eyes at him, “Louis will get over it, he always does.”

I put my head in my hands and sighed, I felt Harry rub my back gently.

“You okay B?” he asked and I shook my head.

“This is a lot to take in.” I bit my lip, “I’m not with Ryan anymore. You have a black eye because of
me. I kissed you. Louis is angry.”

“Hey, Blair. Breathe.” Harry laced his fingers through mine, “it’s all going to work out.”

“Do you want me to talk to Louis?” Niall asked and I shook my head.

“I’m going to.” Harry stood up and I gaped at him.

“Do me a favour Haz?” I bit my lip.

“Anything.” He looked at me and I smiled slightly.

“If he punches you, duck. I don’t want you getting another black eye because of me.” I told him and he laughed before pressing his lips to my forehead.

I watched him walk out the room and looked over at Niall who was smirking happily.

“What are you so happy about Horan?” I asked and he grinned.

“I was right. You are both crazy for each other.” He gloated and I laughed.

“Well done, you were right. I like Harry and Harry likes me.” I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

“Something happened the other night didn’t it?” he asked and I couldn’t help the blush appearing.

“I’m a terrible person aren’t I?” I bit my lip, “I had a boyfriend and I kissed Harry.”

“I think you two are soulmates.” Niall declared and I chuckled.

“Woah. Slow down. One step at a time.” I bit my lip, “let’s just take it down a peg or two.”

“I think you are. You two seem so right together. Louis will see it too, eventually.” Niall shrugged.

We sat in the lounge for a while just chatting and laughing at each other when Harry and Louis both appeared through the door. I looked over at them and sighed, at least Harry didn’t look like he had a black eye.

“So I spoke to Harry.” Louis crossed his arms.

“I don’t need your blessing Lou.” I told him and he sighed.

“I know you don’t Blair. But as I was saying, I spoke to Harry and we have made an agreement that I will be fine with it as long as he doesn’t hurt you. If he does I am well within my rights to kick his
ass.” Louis told me and I giggled.

“Oh Louis, I don’t think you could kick anyones ass. Let alone Harrys.” I laughed before pulling him into a hug.

“Do you honestly think Harry would kick my ass in a fight?” Louis asked and I hear Niall snigger, “do you think that to?”

“Yea.” Niall laughed, “I do.”

I looked over at Harry who had an amused smirk on his face, he looked over at me and smiled softly. He opened his arms at me at I walked over to him wrapping my arms around his waist in a hug.

“Perfect.” He mumbled into my hair.

“What is?” I asked looking up.

“It’s like you were made to fit in my arms,” he said softly before placing his lips gently over mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lame chapter. I actually don't like the next chapter either.

I'm probably not going to be able to update for the rest of the weekend as I have so much stuff I need to do.

Peace.Love.Styles