Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Come on tour with me.

Come on tour with me. That was the statement that changed everything. He didn’t even ask it as if me saying no had even crossed his mind and to be honest it didn’t cross mine at all. I told him of course I would so I packed my bags and met them at a show in London. I hadn’t seen the boys in person for nearly a year so I was slightly nervous but as I felt two arms pick me up from behind I relaxed, this was my best friend nothing could possibly go wrong.

“Louis!” I laughed as he put me down, I spun around and wrapped my arms around his neck and clung onto him.

“I think Blair is here.” I heard a voice say.

“Is that who Louis is squeezing half to death?” another asked.

“I think so.” The first voice responded.

Louis pulled away and I saw Liam and Niall grinning at me, they both pulled me into quick hugs.

“Excited for tour?” they asked.

“I think nervous would be a better description” I laughed.

“Don’t be, tour is amazing.” A voice said behind me and I turned around.

Turns out some people really do get better with age.

“Harry.” I said softly before I could even stop the change of my tone.

“Blair.” He smiled and pulled me into a quick hug. God he had grown.

“Wow.” I nodded and stepped back to check him out “you’ve grown up a lot.”

“Thanks,” he grinned before checking me out, “and you have stayed the same height.”

“It’s genetic.” I shrugged, “anyway as I’m sure Louis uses as a comfort, good things always come in small packages.”

The guys laughed as Louis shoved me.

“You can leave I have had my Blair fix already.” He fake glared at me.

“What if the rest of us haven’t?” Harry raised an eyebrow at him before looking over at me with an almost curious look in his eyes.

“I hate to point this out but you are kind of missing a member.” I looked around for Zayn.

“He’s on the bus already, he was feeling a bit sick after the show.” Liam explained.

“Aw did you guys wait around to meet me?”

“Yes.” They all chorused.

“We wanted you to feel welcome.” Niall smiled at me.

“Though by the way Harry keeps looking at you maybe not too welcome.” Louis said looking at Harry with a confused expression of his face before reaching out and grabbing me, “my Blair, get your own.”

I giggled as Louis led me towards the bus, I glanced over at Harry who smiled at me, I ignored the nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach. I looked back to Louis and he looked down at me giving me a peck on the head.

“I am so excited for this tour.” He grinned and I laughed.

“I’m just excited to spend some time with you.” I looked at our feet and he squeezed my shoulder.

“Feeling is mutual,” he promised and I grinned up at him.

He led me onto the bus and showed me where my bunk was.

“I guess you’ll be on top of me.” Harry smirked after the others had left to go watch a movie in the back.

“I guess I will be.” I slotted my laptop into the compartment by my bed, “you know, you could always swap so you’re on top of me?”

“Nah. Being under you sounds like a great place to be.” He bit his lip as his eyes once again scanned my body. I couldn’t stop a blush forming on my cheeks.

“So the flirtatious rumours are true.” I laughed lightly and he shrugged playfully.

“It’s good to see you Blair.” He walked past me, his hand brushed my hip softly and I bit my lip.

“Same.” I watched him go.

Harry Styles had something about him, how had I never noticed it before?
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know.

Peace.Love.Styles.