Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Interviews

“Stop moving.” Harry groaned into my back and I giggled.

“Wake up sleepy.” I rolled over our noses bumping.

“No, I’m happy here.” He pulled me closer his lips landing on mine.

“You have interviews today.” I sighed and he groaned burying his face in my shoulder.

“Don’t want to.” He mumbled into my skin.

“What have they told you to say?” I asked stroking his hair.

“That you’re just Louis’ best friend and that we hang out a lot.” He kissed my skin softly.

“Kay.” I kissed his hair.

“Does it make you sad?” he asked leaning back to look at me.

“What? That my boyfriend can’t tell everyone he’s taken because his management think it’s good that he’s single as it makes him accessible to the fanbase?” I raised an eyebrow and he pursed his lips together, I sighed, “Harry, you are here. In my arms, kissing me and sneaking around with me that is all I need. I have you.”

“You do.” He nodded kissing me softly, “you have me Blair Monroe. In every sense of the word.”
I giggled as he started placing butterfly kisses over my shoulder his hands running down my body. I closed my eyes and arched my back as his hands ran over my chest.

“Harry.” I said sternly.

“Yes baby?” he looked at me innocently and I laughed.

“You need to get in that shower.” I told him and he grinned.

“Are you coming with me?” he asked and I chuckled.

“No.” I shook my head, “I’m going to decide what I’m going to wear today.”

“Pick me something?” he asked and I nodded.

“If you get in the shower now.” I pushed him towards the edge of the bed.

“I enjoyed waking up to like this this morning.” He told me pecking my lips as he stood up.

I blushed at he referred to both of our nakedness, I hid under the covers as he chuckled walking to the shower. I eventually got out of bed and started rooting around in our suitcases pulling out a pair of skinny jeans and a cool jumper for Harry, he seemed like he was going to need a permant hug to get through interviews today. I settled on a cute pair of grey jeans and cream jumper that hung off one of my shoulders with a pair of black chunky heeled boots and a black hat of Harrys. As I finished laying the clothes out Harry appeared with a towel round his waist. I blushed as I put my hands around me to cover my nakedness.

“You’re beautiful, stop it.” Harry swatted my hands away and kissed me softly, “I think you should always be naked.”

“You are too nice to me.” I shook my head as I walked past him into the shower.

We showered and dressed before making our way to breakfast. As I walked in I saw that Niall’s head was buried in his phone. He must be texting May.

“Niall.” I sat next to him and Harry sat next to Zayn opposite me.

“Hey B, you and Harry have a good night?” Niall asked.

“Yep.” I couldn’t help the smile.

“You guys banged.” Zayned stated and I reached over and hit him.

“I don’t bang.” I glared at him, they all looked at me curiously as Louis shook his head, “bang is such a vulgar term.”

“Vulgar?” Niall raised an eyebrow.

“Yea. Fuck is fine but bang? No.” I shook my head and Harry laughed as he flicked his hair.

“So you did?” Zayn looked at Harry.

Both Harry and I grinned at each other before looking away laughing. I leaned forward and grabbed the pot of tea pouring two cups and handing one to Harry.

“Did you have a good night Zayn?” I asked and he laughed.

“You did.” He grinned and I laughed.

“A lady never tells.” I grinned.

“Harry?” Zayn turned to Harry who was avoiding looking at anyone, especially Louis, “you’re never shy talking about sex.”

“Leave it Zayn.” Harry muttered and Louis laughed.

“Don’t be embarrassed on my account Haz. I’ve heard you have sex too many times to be alright and I have heard and accidently walked in on Blair multiple times.” Louis shuddered, “you two like sex.”

Both Harry and I blushed as we looked at our tea.

“I think it’s cute they don’t want to talk about it.” Niall said.

“You would.” Liam laughed.

“Okay. I had sex with Harry Styles.” I crossed my arms and fell back in my chair as Harry laughed.

“Why did you full name me?” he cocked his head to the side.

“Because.” I pursed my lips together, he leaned forward curious, “if I say it like that it doesn’t sound so serious.”

I had dropped my voice and everyone had gotten the hint that this was now a private conversation.

“What do you mean?” he bit his lip.

“Harry Styles has sex with loads of girls. I guess I didn’t have sex with him though, I was with you. I made love with Harry, not Harry Styles.” I bit my lip, “god I sound like an idiot.”

“Well, neither Harry or Harry Styles has never made love to anyone until last night.” Harry smiled softly at me and I blushed.

“Good.” I bit my lip, “I wish I could kiss you.”

“I wish you could too.” He sighed at the fact we were in a public area.

“One day.” I smiled softly and Harry sighed.

He looked down at his breakfast pushing it round the plate as Zayn started talking in his ear, he was just nodding and wasn’t actually paying attention.

“He’s annoyed he can’t tell people isn’t he?” Niall asked and I nodded.

“He just frustrated, he hates the lies.” I took a bite of my toast.

“Do you mind?” he asked and I shrugged.

“I guess, it bothers me that it annoys Harry so much and I hate it when girls flirt with him infront of me. I guess the latter would happen regardless.” I sighed, “I just don’t think it’s right to lie to your fans.”

“Nor do I.” Niall bit his lip.

“Oh well.” I shrugged, “nothing we can do about it.”

We all were ordered into cabs and I jumped in to Louis and spent the entire ride dancing to the songs that came on and making fun of each other. We pulled up outside the studio and Louis grabbed my hand our fingers lacing together as he pulled me through the crowd.

“Sign stuff.” I ordered in his ear and he laughed shaking his head.

“It’s too crazy, I think we will after.” He ducked under a security guys arm and we made it inside.

“Those kids think you ditched them.” I told him and he shook his head.

“Someone will tell them we’ll be back.” Louis rubbed the back of his neck before we walked towards the room the interview was in.

I took my seat behind the camera as I always did and waited to watch them work. As the other boys filed in they all said hello with Niall coming up to me and dumping his phone, ipod headphones and a rocky bar in my lap. The interviewer came out and I settled in for the show.

“So welcome.” She smiled

“Hello.” They all chorused.

“Crazy year huh?” she smiled at Harry and he nodded.

“Yea, it’s been intense.” He flicked his hair off his face.

“Your fans our a passionate bunch.” She commented.

“Yea, they’re dedicated.” Louis laughed, “we love them.”

“You guys must find it hard to pursue dating options.” She looked at Harry and smiled flirtatiously, I rolled my eyes.

“It can be hard.” Liam shrugged.

“You have a girlfriend don’t you?” she asked Liam.

“I do indeed.” He smiled at the thought of Dani.

“Any of the rest of you?” she asked.

“I do.” Louis grinned happily.

“Single.” Zayn chuckled.

“Same.” Niall bit his lip.

I looked at Harry, he looked straight at me. Just tell her you’re single.

“I’m…” he bit his lip and looked at Louis.

“There’s loads of rumours of girls with you Harry.” She giggled.

“Yea.” He looked at me and I shook my head.

“Apparently you’re dating Blair Monroe? Louis best friend?” she said it flippantly like it was a ridiculous idea and I saw it anger Harry.

“Really.” He leaned back on his chair and raised an eyebrow.

“Yea, the rumours have been circulating for over a month. After you hit her ex boyfriend.” She told him and he nodded, “what are you saying about the rumours?”

All the boys looked at him, his stance was dangerous and his eyes kept glancing over at me.

“She’s my girlfriend.” He shrugged, “Blair Monroe is my girlfriend and I’m so happy about it.”

My palm hit my forehead and I groaned silently, this was so stupid. The boys all looked at him stunned other than Niall who was smirking. He knew. The idiot knew this was going to happen.

“Really?” the lady looked over at me then back at Harry, “you’re officially off the market.”

“Oh yes.” He nodded grinning happily, “I am very much taken.”

I was going to kill him, if management didn’t first.

“How do you feel about that Louis?” she asked and he smiled.

“I’m happy for them.” He shrugged, and glanced over at me and I saw the look in his eye. He approved now, great just before we are both murdered. “They make each other happy so that’s all a best friend wants.”

“So tour.” She nodded, she was shocked at what had just happened. She was obviously expecting him to tell her he was single like the management had told her he would.

“It’s amazing.” Harry grinned, “the fans are amazing.”

The interview continued despite the interviewer appearing to be completely flustered by Harry’s bout of honesty. She got up to say goodbye and Harry walked straight past her and kissed me. I stood there and let him kiss me. I was pissed off. She walked out the room and I hit him.

“What was that for!” he rubbed his arm.

“They are going to kill us. You know that right?” I crossed my arms.

“Be happy.” He reached out and grabbed my shoulders leaning his forehead against mine, “we can kiss in public.”

“Not if we’re dead we can’t.” I shook my head.

“If he hadn’t said it I was going to.” Niall said coming up to us, I raised an eyebrow at him, “you two shouldn’t be kept a secret.”

I bit my lip and rested my head on Harry’s shoulder groaning slightly before he wrapped his arms around me.

“What if your fans hate me?” I asked

“They love you.” Harry rubbed my back.

“I love how that was a romantic gesture and Blair just hit him.” Zayn chuckled and I heard Louis laugh.

“I’m glad he told people.” Louis admitted, “at least that means he’s serious.”

I pulled out my phone and looked at twitter they were still all blissfully unaware that I had really taken Harry off the market. He pulled his phone out and held it above our heads.

“Look like my girlfriend.” He told me and I laughed.

“I am.” I rolled my eyes and he grinned.

“Kiss my cheek or something.” He ordered.

I leant up and kissed his cheek my eyes closed and my arms wrapped round his middle. I heard the photo take and watched as he pulled twitter up.

“What are you doing?” I asked and he grinned.

“I’m not letting her break this story. She was flirting with me really badly.” He shook his head, “no I’m
telling everyone myself.”

Blair <3 My girlfriend.

He attached the picture and I bit my lip trying to hide the smile.

“Just smile you idiot.” He laughed and I grinned.

“It’s cute.” I blushed, “you’re telling everyone.”

“I want the world to know your mine.” He told me pressing his forehead to mine, “and that I am yours.”

“Kiss me.” I said softly and he leant forward pressing his lips to mine.

I snapped a photo on my phone and he laughed softly against my lips.

Harry Styles is my boyfriend.

I attached the photo and Harry chuckled as we watched the mentions go crazy.

“Hey they are good.” Niall piped up.

“Really?” I clicked on my mentions.

I love @Blairr and @HarryStyles together. They are so cute.

#TeamStlonroe We’re happy @HarryStyles is happy.

I grinned and noticed people were tweeting a picture. I clicked on it and it was the picture I had taken of Harry and I kissing, it had 1056. Harry went against management to let us know he was with Blair. Not just because he didn’t want to lie to us but because he wants the world to know she is his. I looked up at Harry who was smiling.

“How do they know all this stuff?” I asked and he shrugged.

“It’s true though.” He kissed my forehead, “that cute direction facts site knows everything.”

“I’ve been on it before, I stalked you a bit when I first got on tour.” I laughed and he rolled his eyes at me.

“So that’s how you knew I was a romantic.” He said and I nodded.

“You know we were meant to be doing baby steps.” I wrapped my arms around his waist, “this isn’t exactly a baby step, it’s more like a freaking giant leap.”

“At least we’re leaping together.” He smiled at me hopefully.

“I guess.” I shrugged and pulled away walking towards Louis, “hey you.”

“Hey Harry Style’s girlfriend.” Louis wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

“Shut up.” I mumbled as my phone buzzed, it was Ed.

So you and Haz are official.

We are indeed.

My head snapped up as Harry’s phone started ringing a familiar tune.

“Fuck.” I groaned as Harry answered.

“Hey.” He looked at the floor rubbing the back of his neck, “so? Yea. Yea. Well I just did. It just happened. No. No. Definitely not. I will walk out of the door right now. Yea. Okay.”

I had moved back over to him now, my arms wrapped tightly around his waist, he had rested his head on top of mine and leant down capturing me into a kiss as he put the phone down. I smiled into the kiss pulling away and looking at him curiously.

“Go well?” I asked and he chuckled.

“It could have been better.” He shrugged, “it’s me and you now Blair.”

“Sounds fun.” I smiled leaning up and kissing him as someone cleared their throat.

“You have another interview.” Paul announced and I went to step away from Harry but he laced his fingers through mine.

“Let’s go.” He walked out the room taking me along with him.

Harry Styles has a girlfriend.

It’s official. The curly haired superstar confirmed in numerous interviews today that he is infact in a relationship with Blair Monroe. The pair took to twitter to announce the relationship posting pictures of themselves together.

Blair Monroe is used to the attention that comes with being linked with a member of the band after being Louis Tomlinson’s best friend since school. She has been spending the past few months on tour with boys. It was previously rumoured that she was with Niall Horan but the pair have always insisted that they are just close friends.

We have to hand it to them, these two look cute together.
♠ ♠ ♠
If anybody was wondering my essay is all handed in with beautiful graphs and a bibliography.

Take Me Home makes me happier than is probably socially acceptable. What are people's favourite songs on the new album? I spend my time thinking about how I'm going to link songs to this story, there is one song that reminds me of Blair, any guesses what is is?

All your comments make me so happy. It makes me want to update for you guys :) 90 subscribers now! Hello beautiful people, I hope you are doing well today.

Peace.Love.GiveMeLove