Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

A Month Later [Adult Content]

“Boyfriend, boyfriend.” I skipped down the corridor and jumped on Harry’s back.

“Hey B.” he grabbed my legs supporting me as he walked.

“You were amazing tonight.” I told him and he grinned.

“You think?” he asked and I nodded.

“Yep.” I jumped off his back and kissed him happily.

“Movie night?” he asked and I nodded as I laced our fingers together.

“People keep tweeting me about you.” I told him as we got into a car that was waiting to take us to the hotel.

“What like?” he asked.

“Whether we are together.” I shrugged as I pulled out my phone and seeing I had a text from Ed.

We need to hang out soon

Sure thing. With or without the curly one?

If the curly one is able to fit it into his schedule it would be sick to get a nandos with you two.

“I told the management.” He bit his lip.

“Yea?” I looked up from my phone and putting it in my pocket, I could reply to Ed whenever.

“They aren’t best pleased.” He shrugged, “I want to tell everyone that you’re mine.”

“You are so cute.” I smiled snuggling into his side.

Harry laughed as he wrapped an arm around me, I closed my eyes and enjoyed feeling so close to him. We had been officially together for over a month now and I was truly happy to be called Harry’s girlfriend. He was the nicest and sweetest guy I had ever met, he made me laugh and he made me blush.

“Ah I hate this bit,” I groaned before we got out the taxi.

“I know.” Harry shrugged, “hold my hand.”

“Nope.” I shook my head, “we haven’t told people yet. Let them think it’s all a rumour, you and I both know your management want you to stay single.”

“I hate that you're right.” He groaned before getting out.

I took a deep breath and got out the car, ducking my head down and out of the way of the flashes. I breathed a sigh of relief as I made it inside and out of the view of the cameras. Harry was stood waiting for me and it took all my restraint not to kiss him in the lobby. I practically danced to the lift much to Harry’s amusement I rolled my eyes at him as I pushed the button on the lift to take us to our floor. I pulled Harry into my room and he laughed at how weird I was being.

“Movie?” he asked and I nodded, “what do you fancy?”

“Anything.” I shrugged, “as long as it’s just the two of us it will be perfect.”

I grabbed a pile of stuff from my suitcase and went into the bathroom to change. I bit my lip as I looked at myself in the mirror making sure I looked good. I walked out in a t-shirt of Harry’s that fell to mid thigh, he looked over at me and smiled softly.

“You are beautiful, you know that right?” he asked and I bit my lip.

I walked over to the bed where he was lying and leant down pressing my lips to his. He pulled me ontop of him and I deepened the kiss, he ran his hands down my back. I left one of my hands holding his face and ran the other down his chest and under his t-shirt. He groaned as I moved my lips to just below his ear and trailed my fingers along his stomach softly.

“Blair.” He groaned and I looked at him biting my lip softly.

I ignored him and kissed him again deepening it and pushing his tshirt up. He groaned before his hand went under my tshirt and up my stomach, my breath caught in my throat as his hand ran over my bra, his lips moved to my neck and I bit my lip before he moved so he was ontop of me. He reached behind my back and unclasped my bra, this was all new for us and I couldn’t help arching my back into him. He groaned as his lips connected with mine, his hands gently massaging my boobs. I bit his lip as he pulled away, he looked at me pulling away slightly.

“Are you sure?” he asked as I pulled his t-shirt over his head.

“I am if you are.” I pulled my t-shirt of my head and he groaned as I sat naked except for my black lace underwear.

“Fuck you are so perfect.” He sat back on his knees looking at me, I blushed.

I couldn’t help it as I leant forward catching his lips in a kiss. I pushed him back on the bed and leant down to his ear kissing it softly.

“Come on Styles. I thought you had skills?” I smirked at him as I leant back looking at him.

He grinned at me and I saw the lust in his eyes as he pushed me onto my back.

“Oh baby you don’t know what you’ve let yourself in for.” He said as he kissed down my neck.

“Is that a promise?” I raised an eyebrow at him and he groaned.

“Fuck.” He kissed down my chest his lips landing on my nipple, I gasped.

“Oh god.” I muttered as I felt his teeth graze my skin.

He chuckled as he kissed down my stomach, I bit my lip as he kissed along my underwear line. He then dipped down and kissed the inside of the thighs, I arched into him and he chuckled softly as he pulled my underwear to the side kissing me softly. I closed my eyes as I felt his tongue dip into me.

“Fuck.” I muttered as he flicked over me, “fuck. Harry, come here.”

I didn’t want to play games, I just wanted him. He chuckled pulling my underwear off me and I pulled his trousers of him. He kissed my collarbone before connecting our lips together. I couldn’t help the gasp as I felt him enter me, my head fell on his shoulder and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

“Fuck, Blair.” He mumbled into my skin as I arched my back in an attempt to feel him even closer.

He picked up the pace and I could stop the moans from falling out of my mouth. I flipped us over so I was on top before he picked me up and pushed me up against the wall. I bit my lip as he buried his
face in my neck.

“Harry,” I moaned out, “Harry I’m going to cum.”

“Oh babe.” He moaned into my neck, “I’m so close.”

With one last thrust he sent me right over the edge and I bit my lip clenching my legs around him as he came. He placed me on the floor after holding me close for a couple of minutes. I chuckled as I placed a lazy kiss on his cheek. We both fell back on the bed and laid next to each other in silence, our fingers just laced together.

“Wow.” I laughed out and Harry laughed.

“I knew I was good but woah.” Harry chuckled and I giggled.

“You’re claiming all of that?” I asked and he looked at me.

“Definitely not. You are so sexy you know that right?” he asked and I blushed, “literally the sexiest person in the world.”

“You are amazing.” I told him leaning over and kissing him.

“I can’t believe we waited so long.” He chuckled and I rolled my eyes at him

“We didn’t wait long.” I shook my head, “we’ve been together for just over a month.”

“So?” he shrugged.

“Ah, I forgot you were Harry Styles girls just fall into bed with you.” I rolled my eyes at him and he leant forward and kissed me.

“None of those girls make me feel like you do.” He mumbled against my lips, “and I’m not just saying
that cause you’re the sexiest girl I have ever been with.”

“I told you baby steps though.” I groaned my head falling onto his shoulder as we sat cross legged infront of each other, “I just seduced you.”

“You can seduce me any time babe.” He rubbed my back gently.

“You are so hard to take baby steps with though.” I sighed, “I just want to jump around and tell everyone that Harry Styles is my boyfriend.”

“Why don’t you?” he asked laughing lightly.

“Because I have to keep telling myself that this is still all so new.” I bit my lip leaning back and placing my forehead against his, “you might still walk out that door and I don’t want to be left behind.”

“I won’t leave you behind B.” he told me, “I’d never leave you.”

“I told you not to make statements like that.” I laughed softly.

“I want you to believe them though, they are all true.” He stroked my cheek, “you make me so happy Blair.”

“You make me happy too Harold.” I smiled at him and he rolled his eyes at his full name.

“You know I have the weekend off?” he asked and I nodded, “will you come with me to my mums?”

“Meet your mum?” I asked and he nodded.

“Only if it’s okay with you.” He shrugged and I bit my lip.

“I’m probably going to regret this, but sure.” I bit my lip and groaned flopping back on the bed, “so much for freaking baby steps.”

Harry chuckled before leaning down and kissing me softly but we were interrupted by the door. I raised an eyebrow at Harry and he shrugged, I reached down and pulled his tshirt over my head and he laughed. I opened the door and saw Niall.

“You alright buddy?” I asked leaning against the doorframe.

“Are you busy?” he asked.

“Course not.” I stepped to the side to let him in.

“Oh, hey Harry.” Niall stood awkwardly looking at the room which had Harry’s clothes littered around.

“So are you alright Niall?” I asked pulled the sheet on the bed back to normal.

“Are you sure you guys aren’t busy?” he shuffled nervously.

“Nope. We’re all ears.” I promised sitting on the bed and patting the bottom for Niall to sit down.

“Oh right.” He slipped his shoes of and crossed his legs awkwardly.

“What’s wrong?” Harry furrowed his eyebrows together.

Niall shot me a look and I nodded.

“He’s fine.” I promised.

“What just happened?” Harry asked and I laughed softly.

“Niall was making sure you weren’t going to go blabbing your mouth off about what we talk about.” I explained and Niall laughed.

“Right.” Harry shook his head, “course I wouldn’t. So what’s going on Nialler?”

“I’m freaking out.” He looked at me and I blinked.

“About?” I gestured for him to continue.

“She wants to go on a date.” He looked like he was about to pass out.

“She? Who is She?” Harry looked confused.

“Oh Niall.” I smiled and threw my arms around him, “why are you so scared?”

“She’s amazing.” He gulped, “what if I mess it all up?”

“You won’t!” I smiled happily at him.

“You need help with a girl?” Harry asked, I rolled my eyes at him, “you came to the right person.”

“Oh yea, cause you are so smooth Styles.” I shook my head.

“Got you didn’t I?” he pointed out and I pursed my lips together as Niall laughed.

“So what is your advice then?” I asked.

“Take her somewhere beautiful.” He shuffled slightly, “do you really like her?”

“Yes.” Niall nodded, “she’s beautiful.”

“Think about her favourite things, little things that she might have dropped into conversation and use it to make the perfect date.” Harry bit his lip, “it will let her know you listen to her.”

“That’s actually really good advice.” I nodded, “I’m impressed.”

“Right, so I should take her to McDonalds and take her shopping?” Niall looked helpless and I giggled.

“No.” I shook my head.

“Definitely not.” Harry chuckled.

“God. I’m useless.” He flopped on the bed.

I sighed reaching forward and stroking his hair softly, he closed his eyes and groaned.

“Why can’t all girls be like you Blair?” he sighed, “I’d know where to take you.”

“Would you?” I laughed.

“Yea, you’re easy.” He scrunched his face up and Harry laughed, “ I didn’t mean it like that.”

“I know Niall.” I laughed softly, “but you just think that because you know me, we’re buddies. Now think about little things, what are her favourite things?”

“One Direction.” He laughed and I couldn’t help but grin.

“Anything else?” Harry asked lying back on the bed.

“She likes candles.” He bit his lip, “nandos, stars. Oh this is ridiculous.”

“I think you just planned a perfect date.” Harry grinned and I smiled.

“I think you have as well.” I nodded.

“Eh? I didn’t plan anything.” Niall looked confused.

“Take her to a rooftop, light candles and maybe put up some fairy lights. Play some nice music, maybe whack a bit of 1D in there. Order a nandos, get someone to deliever it and eat it under the stars.” I listed off and Niall looked at me wide eyed.

“You’re like a date goddess.” He grabbed me and pulled me down for a hug.

I heard Harry chuckle as my bum stuck up in the air and I knew the t-shirt had shimmied down and I was currently showing Harry my underwear.

“Shut it Styles.” I ordered still hugging Niall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha I feel naughty posting this. Firstly it has a sex scene in and I've never written one before so this was first. Secondly I still havent finished my essay so should be writing that instead of this but oh well!

I love comments, they make me work and write faster :)

Peace.Love.HarryStylesInVogue