Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Goodbye Mumma Styles

Why do lovely weekends always go so fast? #HolmesChapel

I scrolled down my feed reading various people’s status as I sat on one side of the sofa my feet resting on Harry’s legs as he watched a Simpsons re run. Will came on my feed;

So I had the pleasure of hanging out with @Blairr and @HarryStyles this weekend. #TeamStlonroe #ShesTooGoodForYouMate.

I laughed out loud and Harry looked at me curiously, I read out the tweet and he rolled his eyes.

“I’m glad you two got on so well.” He commented and I nodded.

“He’s lovely.” I bit my lip as looked back at my phone, “Ah! We’re a trending topic!”

“Are we?” he laughed.

“Yes!” I shook my head laughing, “well Stlonroe is.”

“I wonder why,” he bit his lip curiously pulling out his phone.

I clicked on it and my screen filled up with people tweeting pictures of the two of us and cute messages about how happy Harry was looking at the moment.

“What time do we have to leave?” I asked and Harry sighed.

“Like an hour.” He bit his lip standing up.

He walked out the room and I watched him, he was sad to be leaving again. I bit my lip, I didn’t know what to do to make him happier. I glanced down at my phone and saw they were tweeting about a news article. I clicked on it curiously.

Harry Styles takes his girlfriend home
So Blair Monroe was taken to her boyfriend’s hometown of Holmes Chapel this weekend. The pair have both been quiet on twitter until this morning but people have been sharing photos of the pair spotted out and about together.

The pair don’t seem to be too shy about showing how into each other they are as they were spotted doing some serious PDA on the streets of the superstar’s hometown. They are obviously serious about each other if he is taking her home to meet his friends and family.

Blair obviously enjoyed the weekend tweeting ‘Why do lovely weekends always go so fast? #HolmesChapel’ this is the only thing the pair have tweeted for the weekend.

We love these two together!


It freaked me out that people loved us together when they hadn’t even seen us together. I turned the television off and walked into the kitchen to see Harry hugging his mum resting his head on her shoulder as she read the newspaper. I smiled, taking a picture on my phone before walking further into the kitchen.

“Hey.” I sat on the stool infront of them.

“Hey sweetheart.” Anne smiled at me and Harry grinned, “you okay?”

“Yea.” I nodded biting my lip slightly, “thank you for having me, it’s be so lovely. I don’t think I can actually explain it.”

It had been an amazing weekend and it felt so nice to be made to feel so included. After the night with the boys Anne had taken me out to look round the shops in the centre of town whilst Harry hung out with his step dad and later with Will again. Anne and I ended up back at the house baking together, she was the most lovely person I had ever met and kept telling me that I could come stay whenever I wanted.

“You better be back soon then.” She smiled warmly at me, “maybe bring my boy to see me as well.
But don’t feel like you have to have him in toe to come stay.”

“Thank you.” I grinned and Harry looked like he was on cloud nine.

“Are you packed?” Harry asked and I nodded, “okay, we need to make a move.”

“Okay, I’ll go grab our bags,” I stood up and left the room to give them some privacy for their goodbye.

I started walking down the stairs and saw Harry was leaning against the wall looking at his feet and Anne was stood infront of him with her hands on his shoulders.

“She is lovely, be careful with her. I don’t want to hear that you’ve hurt her.” She sighed, “don’t leave it too long before you come back again and bring her with you. I like seeing how happy she makes you.”

“I’m glad you like her.” He smiled softly and I walked down the stairs.

We said our goodbyes and started walking to the car.

“Can I drive?” I asked and Harry raised an eyebrow at me an amused smile on his lips.

“No.” he shook his head laughing as he opened the boot, “definitely not happening.”

“Why?” I put my bag in the back, “I’m a good driver.”

“I love my car.” He shrugged closing the door, “so no.”

“You’re mean.” I told him as I got in the passenger side.

“I know, I’m horrible.” He rolled his eyes and I laughed, “you alright B?”

“Yea.” I nodded looking out the window, “are you?”

“Sad but okay.” He sighed.

“You go to American in two months.” I bit my lip and looked over at him.

“I know.” He bit his lip, “you aren’t coming are you?”

“I can’t.” I looked at my hands, “I’ve got an internship in London.”

“This sucks.” Harry groaned.

“I know.” I sighed and looked over at him, “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have brought it up.”

“It’s fine.” He shrugged, “I just feel like I’m always leaving.”

“You’re living out your dream.” I laced our fingers together, “I’ll try and come over and see you guys.”

“If I get more then 2 days off in a row I’ll come home.” He told me and I bit my lip.

“That’s a lot of travelling Haz.” My thumb rubbed the back of his hand,

“I don’t care.” He shrugged, “I can’t go that long without seeing you. We spend every second of everyday together, how am I going to be without you?”

“Harry,” I sighed, “it’ll fine. We’ll work it out. We’ve got another 2 months before we need to start worrying about it.”

The journey to the airport was quicker than I thought, we dropped Harry’s car off and jumped in a taxi to meet the boys at the airport, it was about 11 in the evening and I was getting sleepy. I was wrapped up in a blanket over the top of one of Harry’s jumpers, I had a pair of leggings on and uggs. My hair was piled on top of my head in a bun and Harry pushed some ray bans onto my face when we reached the entrance to the airport. I shoved the blanket over the top of my handbag.

“It’s going to be busy,” he told me and I yawned.

“It’s 11, isn’t this past their bed times?” I growled and he laughed.

“Come on sleepy.” He opened the door and I almost fell backwards at all the yelling, he stuck his hand in, “I’m not going in without you.”

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me out the car, I ducked my head down and ignored the calls of my name.

“They aren’t even fans, it’s literally just cameras.” I mumbled into his shoulder and he laughed.

“Come here.” He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me against him.

“Harry kiss her!” one yelled and I grinned.

“You weren’t shy about it over the weekend!”

“Did your mum like her?”

“Blair why won’t you kiss him?”

“What would they do if I did?” I asked as we stood next to each other on the elevator.

“Probably wet themselves.” He laughed and I grinned wrapped my arms around his waist and resting my head on his shoulder, “are you excited?”

“Very.” I grinned.

When we reached the top of the steps I saw Niall and Liam sitting on their bags talking to each other excitedly. There was no cameras around, I must have looked confused because Harry chuckled.

“They aren’t allowed up here.” He told me, I made an oh face, “which means I can do this.”

He leant down and kissed me softly, I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me flush against him. I would never get tired of kissing him.

“Alright.” Louis laughed.

“Hey.” I yawned as I sleepily hugged him.

“Tired?” he asked and I nodded.

We walked over to where Niall and Liam were and they laughed at how sleepy I was.

“What did you do to her this weekend to make her so tired?” Niall asked his arms wrapped round me as I sat between his legs on the floor my head resting on his shoulder.

I giggled and Niall looked down at me raising an eyebrow at me as Harry smirked.

“Oh you know.” He shrugged and I laughed.

“Speaking of the weekend, how was Harry’s mum?” Louis wiggled his eyebrows and Harry swatted the back of his head.

“Are we talking about how hot Harry’s mum is?” Zayn asked as he arrived.

“No.” Harry shook his head, “this is weird.”

“Anne is lovely.” I said softly, “we made a cake together.”

“Is that a euphemism?” Zayn laughed and I rolled my eyes.

“Shut up, I’m tired.” I groaned burying into Niall’s top.
♠ ♠ ♠
So did you guys realise how long the last chapter? It was over 3000 words! I didn't even realise till after I posted it.

This will be the last chapter I post that you can still vote on. :) So far Harry's POV is winning.

Leave me a comment about what you did/didnt like in this chapter...or just in general.

I've been listening to every performance they did on the X factor this morning until my friend came and got in bed with me. We started looking on the 1D spotify playlists and there are some serious tunes on it! We were singing along to pretty much every song.

Peace.Love.I'mGoingHomeTomorrow!