Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Date night in Paris

“You take ages.” Harry groaned flopping on the bed as I carefully applied eyeliner to my upper eyelid.

“Shh.” I giggled, “I want to look good for you.”

“You always look beautiful.” He sighed, “you look your best completely naked though so if you feel like…”

“No.” I laughed, “I’m not buying into your naked tendencies Styles. I like my clothes on my body not on the floor.”

“But they look so good on the floor.” He whined and I laughed.

“Alright, I’m ready let’s go.” I grinned grabbing my clutch.

As we walked past a mirror in the hallway I stopped to look at us together. I was wearing a cream asymetic dress, it had a black strapless bodice top with a flowing cream chiffon skirt meaning that everytime I moved it followed almost like water. I was wearing black heels and had pulled two pieces of my hair back and fastened them to look like a bow. Harry placed a kiss on the side of my head, he was wearing a pair of black jeans, a white v neck and a black blazer with a black and white pocket square. He had pulled his pendant out so it could be easily seen and I reached up running my fingers over it. He smiled kissing me softly.

“We look good together.” He noted and I laughed.

“I guess we do.” I nodded, with my heels on the top of my head fell in line with his eyes. I was quite a bit shorter than him but with our hands linked together I agreed we looked good, but anybody would look good standing next to Harry. He was too beautiful for words.

“Nobody looks as good as you in a dress.” He told me as we walked towards the lift.

“A dress?” I asked and he nodded, “any dress?”

“All dresses.” He smiled, “you always blow me away.”

“Right,” I rolled my eyes at him, “so where are we going?”

“Dinner” he shrugged.

We walked out the hotel and straight into a cab that was waiting for us. We arrived at the restaurant and were seated immediately.

“It’s weird that there hasn’t been any cameras.” I laughed and Harry nodded.

“A relief,” he sighed, “I hate that they bother you.”

“I wouldn’t say bother.” I took a sip on my red wine, “maybe irratate slightly.”

“I didn’t mean it like that.” Harry laughed, “I mean, I hate that they call out to you, take your picture and stuff. It shouldn’t be your burden to bear.”

“It’s whatever.” I shrugged.

We ordered and spoke about things that we really wanted to do when we were in Paris. Harry had never been to the very top of the Effiel Tower or Notre Dame and that completely shocked me. I made him promise that he would let me take him to this café that sold the best cakes I had ever had. We finished our dinner and Harry suggested walking back to the hotel.

“There is nothing I love more than walking in Paris at night.” I grinned as we walked down a side street.

“You look beautiful tonight.” He said softly and I blushed looked at my feet as we walked along the cobbles, “do compliments always make you so nervous?”

“Only when they are from you.” I bit my lip, “sometimes you say things to me and I’m suddenly aware of how sincere you are being. When you compliment me they make me blush because I know you mean them, you aren’t just saying them.”

“Trust me Blair.” Harry smiled, “there is not a person on this planet who would disagree with me, you are the most beautiful person I have ever met.”

We carried on walking down the cobbled streets, Harry was leading us and I had given up trying to work out where we were a while ago, I knew we were near the Effiel Tower and that was it.

“This is so cliché.” I giggled as Harry and I walked down anotherstreet hand in hand.

“What cause we are in Paris on a date?” he asked and I smiled my head craned up, “why do you keep doing that?”

“You have to look up for the best architecture!” I smiled looking over at him, “but yes, Paris on a romantic date having a stroll towards the Eiffel Tower, it is all so wonderfully cliché.”

“We don’t have to do this you know.” Harry stopped and I looked over at him curiously.

“What do you mean?” I bit my lip.

“If you think it’s silly.” He shrugged and I rolled my eyes giggling as I reached out and stroked his face.

“I love it.” I told him truthfully going onto my tiptoes and placing a soft kiss on his lips.

“Good.” He smiled softly pulling me along, “I love Paris.”

“So do I, as I’ve probably said about fifty times today.” I smiled leaning my head against his shoulder as we walked, “my Dad used to bring me here, we would just wonder around and find little shops that were like Aladdin’s caves of vintage stuff.”

“Is that why you always like one off things?” he asked and I nodded.

“I guess, I mean I love normal clothes as well. I love putting them together, making something different.” I shrugged.

We reached a little park, I could see the Eiffel tower a little way off and the park had fairy lights strung up in the trees. I looked at it curiously as Harry tugged me towards it.

“Blair.” He bit his lip as we walked around the little park.

I looked up from looking at the pond and he was standing in front of me. He looked nervous and it made my stomach flutter. I smiled softly before leaning forward and kissing him lovingly. He held my waist tightly with one hand and my face softly with the other. I felt like I was in a fairytale.

“Blair, I love you.” He whispered as our foreheads rested against each other.

My eyes snapped open and my head jerked back as I looked at him. He chuckled softly at my expression.

“Harry.” I bit my lip and he shook his head.

“You’re not there yet.” He shrugged, “it’s okay.”

“No. It’s not that. I am…” My voice was quiet and he looked at me surprised.

“You are what?” he took a step towards me, I took a step back my eyes fixed on the floor, “Blair don’t.”

“Why did you say it?” I asked finally looking up at him, he had a lopsided smile on his face like he found my nervousness endearing.

“Because you mean the world to me.” He was looking at me with those eyes and I was melting.

“But why?” I shook my head, “I’m so screwed up.”

“No you’re not.” He chuckled lightly reaching out to hold my hand gently in his.

“I push you away when you get close to me. I’m standing here in front of the most amazing boy in the world and he is telling me he loves me and I’m so scared to say it back.” I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, “you brought me to Paris because you wanted to tell me you loved me didn’t you? Because you know it’s my favourite place in the world.”

“I want you to be happy Blair. You make me the best version of myself. I don’t care that you can’t say it back yet.” He took a step towards me, “it doesn’t matter.”

“It does.” I stepped back a tear falling down my face, “you make me so happy Harry. You make me feel things I didn’t even think I would ever be able to feel. I literally feel like I can do anything when I am with you.”

“You don’t have to tell me you love me baby, I know you do.” He didn’t seem fazed by my reaction.

“You look like you expected me to react like this.” I said softly and he smiled slightly and shrugged.

“I thought you might,” he laced our fingers, “it doesn’t bother me.”

“It bothers me.” I sighed looking at my feet, “god I’m ruining this aren’t I?”

“You aren’t ruining anything B.” he shook his head and I bit my lip.

“Harry.” I looked up at him and he shook his head stepping forward and kissing me softly.

“Don’t say anything.” He wrapped his arms around me.

I looked up at him and smiled softly as he kissed me again, I closed my eyes and felt myself fall further into him running my hand up the front of his chest holding his face in my hands. He stroked my hair softly as he kissed me before pulling away and resting his forehead against mine.

“Let’s go back to the hotel.” He whispered and I smirked, all the seriousness of the last conversation drifting away.

“Do you think this romantic gesture is going to get you laid Styles?” I giggled as he led me towards the road and he chuckled.

“I would hope so.” He looked over his shoulder at me as I trailed behind him.

“I don’t know,” I bit my lip and cocked my head to the side.

“Don’t be coy, you know when you play this game it just makes me want you more.” He grumbled as we got in a taxi.

“Maybe that’s the whole point.” I whispered leaning into him placing my lips directly next to his ear before leaning down and kissing his neck softly.

He leant back as I continued to place kisses on his neck and up to his ear. I knew it was turning him on that I was being so affectionate in the back of the car when someone else was in it with us. He sat forward turning to the side to shield the driver from seeing us and I bit my lip before hooking my hand under his t-shirt and scraping my nails across his abs as I kissed him hungrily. I undid his belt and dipped my hand into his jeans taking hold of him in my hand, he groaned into my mouth and I couldn’t resist smirking as I moved my hand up and down.

“Is everything okay babe?” I asked softly in his ear as I removed my hand before doing up his belt.

“You are such a tease.” His head landed in the crook of my neck and I giggled, “I’m going to make you pay.”

“How will you do that?” I asked curiously and he grinned at me wickedly.

“I’m going to make you beg for it.” He whispered in my ear and I would be lying if the combination of those words and how husky his voice was didn’t instantly turn me on further.
♠ ♠ ♠
So is that how people thought she would react?

Sorry QueenKendra and autumnreneebabii for giving you mini heart attacks with the last title.

I have the mother of all hangovers today. I literally can not move.

Peace.Love.Tea