Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Just don't go.

“Don’t leave.” El whined clinging to Louis on the sofa opposite.

I nestled further into Harry’s chest and he squeezed me with the arm he had wrapped around me. I didn’t even need to tell him I felt the same as El, he knew.

“Why won’t you all just come with us?” Niall groaned.

“By all you mean Blair don’t you?” Dani laughed.

“Well, no.” Niall shrugged, “I mean it’s going to be weird not seeing her everyday.”

“Everyone loves themselves some Blair time.” Louis chuckled.

They kept looking over at me but I just stayed silent clinging to Harry and trying to remove myself from thinking about what would be happening in the next hour. Harry pressed a kiss to the top of my head as Louis noticed my mood and changed the conversation. Harry moved and stood up taking me with him as he walked into the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around me before placing a kiss to my forehead.

“B.” he said softly.

“Don’t.” I shook my head, “please don’t.”

I took a deep breath in and buried my face in Harry’s chest. I clung onto him and he let out a ragged sigh.

“I love you so much Blair.” He whispered softly in my hair.

I felt the tears start to fall down my face, my stomach ached and I wished I hadn’t eaten as much as I had at dinner. Harry squeezed me tighter as he realized I was crying.

“Please don’t cry babygirl.” He leant back and moved my face to look me in the eyes, “I’ll be back and you can come visit. We’ll talk, skype and text. Nothing is going to change.”

“Everything is going to change.” I shook my head, “I’m not going to be there Harry. I’m going to be here, thousands of miles away. What if you change your mind? What if I completely freak out like everyone seems to be waiting for me to do?”

“Blair.” Harry shook his head as he held my face in his hands, “nothing is going to change. I’m in love with you, all of you, including any freak-outs you may or may not have. It doesn’t matter that you aren’t with me; we’re in this together. I promise you nothing could ever make me change my mind.”

“You don’t know that.” I sniffed pathetically, “she might be really cute.”

He laughed. I looked at him confused as he stood infront of me chuckling away to himself. He leant forward and kissed me softly.

“You are so silly.” He shook his head.

“Why? She might be. She might be some girl in a crowd who looks lovely and I’ve spent the hour before the concert freaking out and pushing you away.” I bit my lip.

“I’d never do that to you.” Harry pressed his forehead to mine, “please just trust me.”

“Harry.” I took a gulp of air, “what if I can’t do this?”

“Blair, do you want to be with me?” he asked me and I nodded.

“More than anything.” I bit my lip.

“Then that’s all that matters.” He kissed me softly.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back with everything I had in me. I couldn’t believe that this boy was all mine. His phone started ringing in his pocket, I stepped away as he pulled it out. He groaned and hit decline.

“Who is it?” I asked biting my lip.

“Management.” He winced, “I wondered how long it would take.”

“What will they do?” I asked and he sighed.

“Yell at me, maybe tell me I’m not allowed out but nothing too drastic.” He shrugged, “I couldn’t care less about whatever punishment they give me, they can’t do anything to us and that’s all that is important to me.”

“What if they try to?” I asked and he shrugged.

“Let them try.” He laced our hands together, “nobody can do anything to make us split up.”

“I hope not.” I sighed and tugged at his hand, “let’s go.”

We walked into the lounge as everyone was getting their stuff together, it was time to leave. Harry squeezed my hand and I looked up it him pressing a kiss to his cheek before walking over to Niall.

“Hey B.” he spoke softly.

I didn’t say anything I just wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him as tightly as I could.

“Look after Lou and Haz for me.” I said quietly and he nodded.

“I’m always here to talk B.” he kissed my cheek and I sniffed.

I pulled away and Liam pulled me into a hug.

“Everything will be okay Blair,” Liam said, “just wait and see.”

“It will fly by.” Zayn assured me as he hugged me.

I walked over to Lou slowly and we both looked at each other sadly.

“I don’t want to say goodbye.” I said quietly and he nodded.

“Come here you idiot.” He held his arms out and I jumped in them wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

“I’m going to miss you so much.” I mumbled into his neck and he held me as close as he could.

“Blair. I love you.” He squeezed me, “everything is going to be okay. I promise.”

“You can’t break a promise.” I dropped to the floor and looked at him.

“I know.” He smiled softly pushing some hair out my face, “but I promise you Blair Monroe that
everything is going to be just fine.”

“Okay.” I sniffed, I hugged him again, “please look after Harry for me.”

“Always do.” He kissed the side of my head, “the kid is lucky to have you.”

“I know.” I grinned and he laughed, “I love you Louis Tomlinson.”

“I love you too Blair Monroe.” He kissed my forehead.

I turned around and saw Harry standing on his own looking at the floor. I walked over to him lifting his head with two of my fingers before kissing him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close, my hands knotted in his hair and his hand went under my shirt and pressed into my back. I tried to commit it all to memory. The way he held me, the way his lips felt on mine, the way he tasted, how he smelt and how he made me feel. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine.

“Don’t go.” I said softly and he sighed.

“Don’t stay.” Was his reply.

“Please don’t forget about me.” I twirled his airplane around in my fingers.

“Impossible.” He kissed my nose, “I love you Blair Monroe.”

“Harry we have to go.” Louis interrupted us and I sighed.

I leant up and kissed him one more time before stepping away and into Eleanors awaiting arms.

“Have a safe flight.” I looked over at them, “let me know when you land.”

“Bye Blair.” They all chorused and Harry went to leave but ran back and pulled me back into his arms.

“I love you.” He told me kissing me lovingly, “I love you so fucking much.”

I blushed and kissed him back. As sad as I was I knew if I told him I loved him too it wouldn’t be right. It wouldn’t be fair on him. He left and Eleanor and I fell back onto Louis sofa hugging and sniffing together, Dani had left with the boys but Eleanor and I always stayed and hung out in Louis apartment. It was just tradition.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate goodbyes.

I apologise for no updates yesterday but I went away again this weekend! It was the best weekend ever and I'm super bummed out to be back in this stupid city and not back in London. I love London almost as much as i love Paris. Winter Wonderland was beautiful.

What do you think of the chapter? I love it when people mention in comments what they liked in the chapter and why, it makes me all happy and smiley :)

Thank you for all the lovely comments and i love that most people liked Blair hitting Zayn (she does have casual violence issues.)

Peace.Love.ChristmasAMonthToday