Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Dippy eggs and Soldiers

I put the egg in the egg cup and started cutting up the slices of toast singing happily to myself. I put the plate on the tray and a bowl of fruit an a yoghurt for myself, I then put the teapot, milk jug and two cups on the tray. I tugged at Harry’s shirt, it was the perfect size to cover me completely, I undid an extra button and fluffed my hair before picking up the tray and walking upstairs to his bedroom. I placed the tray on my side of the bed before walking over to his side where he has his face buried in the pillow.

“Harry?” I said softly as I pushed his hair off his face, “wake up.”

He grunted at me and buried his face further into the pillow.

“Harry Styles,” I smiled pressed my lips to his forehead, “I have made you breakfast.”

“What is it?” he asked his voice muffled by the pillow.

“Dippy eggs and soldiers with tea.” I stroked his hair and he turned to face me a sleepy smile on his face.

“Thank you.” He sat up kissing me lazily before patting the bed next to him.

I smiled sliding into the bed and pulling the tray onto his lap grabbing my yoghurt and starting to eat it. He smiled happily as he started eating his breakfast. I rested my head against the headboard and watched him, it was just amazing to see him again.

“What do you want to do today?” he asked and I shrugged.

“We could start decorating your house?” I suggested, “we could do anything and I’d be happy.”

“Let’s go shopping then.” Harry grinned, “make this house feel like more of a home.”

“Definitely.” I grinned pouring myself some tea, “I have plans for us tonight.”

“What kind of plans?” he asked and I grinned.

“Surprise ones.” I smiled and he laughed.

“Good job I like surprises.” He drank some of his tea.

“I think you’re going to love this one.” I grinned happily.

I slid out of bed and headed towards the ensuite, I turned to look at Harry in bed as I reached the door. I smirked as I undid the buttons of the shirt and pushed it off my shoulders letting it drop to the floor before I continued to walk to the shower. I heard Harry groan before getting out of bed, I was under the water when he appeared outside the door, he pulled off his boxers and appeared next to me.

“Hey stranger.” I grinned and he smiled before pushing me against the wall and kissing me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers tangled in his hair as his fingers skimming down my back. One of his hands rested on my hip and the other cupped my breast in his hand. I groaned arching my back into him. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, I could feel him pressing against me and it was only making me want him more.

“I love you B.” he groaned as he entered me and I moaned in reply.

Nobody made me feel like he did. Nobody ever had and as our eyes met, our foreheads pressed together and our bodies joined together I knew nobody ever would again.

“Good job we’re in the shower.” Harry chuckled as I rubbed body wash over me.

“Do you not like getting down and dirty with me Styles?” I asked and he grinned.

“Always.” He pressed his lips against mine and I grinned.

“I’m so happy you’re back.” I wrapped my arms around his back and rested my head on his shoulder, “you make me so happy.”

“Good,” he pecked me on the cheek, “I’ve missed you.”

“Not as much as I missed you.” I sung as I got out the shower wrapping myself up in a towel, “we
need to go to mine on the way out, I forgot clothes.”

“Okay.” Harry nodded walking out the bathroom into the bedroom to get dressed.

I brushed my teeth and pulled on the skirt I was wearing yesterday with a random top of Harrys. He was dressed and ready in record time and we left getting in Harry’s car to go to my flat.

“It’s just you in a living space.” Harry grinned as we entered my flat.

“Thanks.” I laughed walking into my room and chucking my bag on my bed.

“I love all the photos and fairy lights.” Harry sat on my bed as I pulled out a cute yellow peplum top and black skinny jeans.

I changed into my outfit and grabbed my bag changing it for a black patent one and pulling on my black chunky heel boots.

“Let’s go.” I grinned, looked over as Harry flicked through a scrap book I had been working on since I got back from tour, “don’t look at it yet.”

“Why?” he looked up, “it’s amazing.”

“Thanks,” I blushed, “I was going to give it to you guys when it was finished.”

“I love it already.” He smiled closing the book and following me out of my room.
I glanced around my flat to check I had everything, after deciding I did we left and headed out.

“You need to think of colours.” I told him as we drove along.

“Colours?” he asked raising an eyebrow at me.

“For the house, what colours do you want in it?” I laughed at his vacant expression.

“What were you thinking?” he asked and I rolled my eyes.

“I think blues for the lounge,” I bit my lip, “you want it to feel relaxing and you already have those beautiful white sofas.”

“I do indeed.” He nodded and I smiled, “I like blue.”

I laughed, I had a feeling Harry was just going to go along with whatever I decided I liked. Harry pulled into a car park and we got out, walking hand in hand into a nerby home shop. I walked straight to the cushions running my hands along the ones that looked the softest.

“I like this one.” Harry picked one up in the shape of a cat and I laughed.

“If you like it, get it.” I shrugged, picking up some basic ones for the sofas and putting them in the trolley.

“Why them?” he asked.

“You need to lay the foundations.” I explained.

“Like in a relationship?” he asked walking over and grabbing my waist, “you lay the foundations before you can have fun.”

“Just like a relationship. I mean how could I let you rock my world if we didn’t have the foundations to support it?” I grinned and he pressed his lips to mine.

One of his hands moved from my face to my boobs and I giggled.

“You know this is why you end up in trouble with management right?” I rested my forehead against his.

“Fuck management, I’ll kiss my girlfriend in public as much as I want.” He grinned pressing his lips against mine again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Worst. Chapter. Ever.

You all loved my favourite bit! When he told her he wanted her to decorate his house to feel like her :)

Peace.Love.INeedToGetOutOfBed