Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Harry.

“Here is the coffee you wanted.” I smiled placing the cup infront of my boss.

“Take a seat.” She gestured to the chair in front of her.

I gingerly sat on the edge of the seat biting my lip slightly.

“How are you Blair?” she asked.

“Good.” I nodded, “how are you?”

“Are you enjoying your time here?” she asked ignoring my pleasentry.

“Yea, it’s really interesting seeing how things work.” I nodded nervously.

“We need a story for our next publication,” she began and my stomach dropped, “I was wondering if you had any ideas.”

“Oh.” I bit my lip, “I’m sure I could come up with some.”

“Maybe we could do a One Direction feature?” she suggested and I tried not to look as upset as I felt.

“Oh, well they are actually in America at the moment.” I explained, “they won’t be back in England for some time.”

“Maybe you could organize an over the phone interview?” she raised an eyebrow at me.

“Oh.” I nodded, “I guess we could ring up management and ask?”

“Are you not willing to use your connections to help this publication?” she asked and I shook my head.

“It’s not that.” I began.

“It seems like that.” She pursed her lips together, “please leave my office and think about it.”

I nodded standing up and retreating to the safety of the office which all the interns shared. I sat at my desk and sighed before taking a drink of the mountain dew that was sat on my desk.

“Is everything okay Blair?” Melissa asked, she sat next to me and had started at the same time as me.

“Oh, yea.” I nodded, “of course it is. It is Friday afterall, almost home time.”

Harry would be landing in an hour, I was going straight to his after work so we would get there at the same time.

“Got any plans for this weekend?” she asked and I couldn’t help the smile on my face.

“My boyfriend and I will just hang out.” I shrugged, “I have Monday off as well.”

“Harry Styles will be back in England?” she raised an eyebrow and I bit my lip, “don’t worry love, I’m not going to alert the paps.”

“I’m sure they already know.” I sighed, “they seem to know more than anyone gives them credit for.”

“People have been giving you a tough time around here about it.” She noted and I shrugged.

“I’m used to it,” I bit my lip, “I used to just be Louis Tomlinson’s best friend though. Being a girlfriend is even more intense.”

“Well I think you’re very lucky.” She smiled as she stood up, “he’s a very attractive boy.”

I watched her leave and let my head drop in my hands. Harry didn’t define who I was, I was Blair Monroe not just Harry Styles girlfriend. I glanced up at the clock and sighed turning back to my laptop and continuing to do some research for a piece one of the beauty team were doing.

“Home time.” One of the girls grinned walking into the room grabbing her bag.

I let out a little sigh of relief as I picked up my bag and walked towards the lift.

“Blair?” a voice called, I turned around to see Patricia my boss, “Melissa tells me Harry will be over this weekend, maybe you should bring him in? If you have time.”

“Maybe.” I smiled tight lipped and noticed Melissa grinning happily behind me.

I was fucking sick of this. I turned around and walked out the building towards where I had parked my car. I opened the door and threw my bag on the passenger seat before heading in the direction of Harry’s house. I eventually got there and used the clicker he had given me to get through the gates. I parked my cream mini next to his Range Rover and got out grabbing my bag and practically dancing up the path to the door. I didn’t even make it up the path before the door flew open and Harry appeared leaning against the door grinning at me. I couldn’t help breaking out into a run wrapping my arms around his neck as I reached him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a passionate kiss. It felt like I was home.

“Hello.” He grinned resting his forehead against mine.

“Hey.” I sighed closing my eyes and relishing the feeling of being back in his arms.

We walked inside, Harry lacing our fingers together and I felt a wave of calm wash over me. As annoyed as I was about everything at work it didn’t matter this weekend. This weekend I had Harry back and that was all I cared about.

“You’re house is so bare.” I chuckled and he rolled his eyes.

“I moved in a couple of days before I went on tour, I haven’t had time to decorate.” He shrugged, “I don’t even know where to start.”

“Decorating is the best bit.” I grinned walking into the lounge and looking around at the high ceilings, “it’s just the same as when you dress yourself in the morning, only it’s a house. You have to get the basics but then add accessories to make it feel like you.”

“Help me do it then.” Harry grinned taking my other hand in his and resting his forehead against mine, “make it feel like you.”

“Why would you want your house to feel like me?” I asked laughing and he shrugged.

“Because you’re the best feeling in the world to me.” He told me before crashing his lips against mine again.

I smiled against his lips as he started walking us towards the sofa, I giggled as my legs hit the edge and we fell down onto it. He laid kisses down my jaw line before placing butterfly kisses around the soft part on my skin next to my ear. I had closed my eyes and couldn’t help the little moans coming out of my mouth as I pulled at his t-shirt trying to get it off of him. I needed to feel him against me, he chuckled pulling away and pulling his top off, I pushed him back and laid on top of him kissing him softly causing him to growl at me. I hovered just above him looking down at his face, I stroked the side of his cheek and placed a kiss on the top of his nose.

“You are so beautiful.” I said quietly and he smiled softly before reaching out and pushing my hair behind my ear, “thank you for coming home.”

“Thank you for being my home.” He leant up holding my face gently and kissing me.

I wrapped my arms around him kissing him back with all the longing I felt for him. He started unbuttoning the mint seethrough sleevless shirt I was wearing leaving me in a white cami top and black skirt. He pulled the cami over my head and pushed my skirt off. He groaned as he pulled away and looked at me laying in my underwear infront of him. I blushed as he bit his lip running a hand softly down the length of my body.

“You are even more amazing than I remembered.” He leant down kissing me again.

He made love to me in a way that we had never done before. It was slow and loving. It was like we had all the time in the world and both of us didn’t feel the need to rush anything, we just enjoyed being close to each other pushing each other to the edge.

“Talk about being up all night.” I giggled as we laid on the floor a blanket underneath us.

“I’ve missed this.” Harry kissed our laced hands.

“Sex?” I asked and he rolled his eyes at me playfully.

“No.” he shook his head and I raised an eyebrow, “okay, yes. But just being close to you. I’ve missed being with you.”

“I know.” I smiled rolling over and our nose bumped, “eskimo kiss.”

“The first kind of kiss we shared.” He smiled and I nodded smiling softly.

“How are you really Harry?” I asked and he bit his lip as something I didn’t recognize flashed across his eyes.

“I’ve been better.” He told me, “it’s been harder than I could even imagine.”

“I’m sorry I couldn’t come with you.” I sighed, “I wish I could.”

“I know.” He sighed, “as much as I wish you were there with me I can understand why you can’t be. Why you have to do this for yourself.”

“I don’t think it’s going to work out though.” I ran my fingers across his chest tracing around his
tattoos.

“Why?” he looked at me curiously.

“I don’t want to talk about work.” I sighed burying my face into his neck, “let’s just be together.”

“Okay.” He nodded kissing my head then grabbing my waist and tickling me.

I tried to roll away from him laughing hysterically but he just grinned and kept pulling me back to tickle me further. I was gasping for breath but the smile on Harry’s face was worth it. He was worth the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay Harry is back!

Let me know what you think as always I love hearing about your favourite bits :)

I'm glad you liked Ed being in the last chapter. He would be such an awesome friend to have.

Peace.Love.HarryStylesFallInLoveWithMeAlready!