Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Hopeless Romantic

“So I keep reading everywhere that you are a romantic.” I played with my glass and looked up at him as he watched me, “how has that worked out for you?”

He laughed lightly and shrugged.

“I’m single. Tell you enough?” he rested his forearms on the table, I shrugged.

“I guess you have never found the right girl then.” I stood up and started to walk away.

“What about you?” he asked after me and I felt a small smile tug on my lips as I turned around.

“Hopeless romantic.” I told him and a smile slowly appeared on his face, “there aren’t enough of us around these days.”

“I guess being one has never worked out well for you either, with your single status.” Harry cocked his head to the side.

“And you know that I’m single?” I asked and raised an eyebrow at him.

“I just assumed…” He furrowed his eyebrows together and looked confused.

“I’m seeing somebody.” I told him.

“Oh.” Harry nodded slowly, “and he’s okay with you being here, with us instead of with him?”

“No. He’s not.” I sighed and went back to sitting on the stool infront of him, “but I love Louis.”

“Do you not love this guy?” he asked and I sighed.

“That’s a very direct question.” I pursed my lips together and looked over his features, “why?”

“Why what?” he asked.

“Why do you want to know?” I asked curiously and he looked at the worktop and played with my glass

“I just want to know you.” He told me before looking up and straight into my eyes, “I think you are fascinating.”

“Why would you think that?” I asked, my phone buzzed on the worktop and we both looked at it.

“Him?” he asked and I nodded but continued to look at him, “not going to look?”

“I asked you a question.” I told him.

“I asked you one first, you’ve been avoiding answering me.” Harry noted, “I’m curious as to why.”

“No.” I blurted out and closed my eyes breathing in deeply before looking straight into his eyes, “I can’t love him.”

“Can’t?” he asked and I shook my head and stood up.

“I may be fascinating to you Harry but if you really knew me I doubt you’d really like me.” I shook my
head as I grabbed my phone and started to walk away before looking back at him, “I can’t love him because as hopeless of a romantic I am, I wont let myself fall in love with anybody.”

I walked out of the kitchen and straight to the lounge to sit next to Louis. He didn’t look up from the tv show he was watching but threaded his arm around my shoulders pulling me close and tucking my head under his chin in one swift movement before placing a kiss on the top of my head. I relaxed instantly and pulled out my phone to check the message.

Ring me. I can’t believe you left and haven’t returned any of my calls, I thought we had something special.

I bit my lip and stared at the screen.

“Not everyone walks away,” Louis mumbled into my hair, “I’m still here.”

I shrugged and threw my phone onto the table before snuggling into Louis’ side to watch the friends episode he was watching.

“You wouldn’t like him anyway.” I said softly as I wrapped an arm around his waist.

“Of course I wouldn’t, nobody is good enough for you.” Louis chuckled and rubbed my arm.

“Nobody?” I asked looking up at him smiling softly.

“Well, I’m sure somebody will be you just have never found anyone I have liked before.” Louis
grinned, “I’m fussy.”

“I know.” I bit my lip and turned back to the screen, “I’m a hopeless romantic that is hopeless at falling in love.”

“What do you mean by that?” Louis asked.

“It doesn’t matter.” I laughed to myself, “I love you Lou.”

“I love you too B.” he smiled and yawned.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, I'm sorry.
I'm hungover and hating life today but I was so excited to see someone had commented and that 20 people had subscribed that I had to update it.

Thank you platypusmoustache142 for making my hangover day suck less.

Love.Peace.Alcohol ;)