Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Nick Grimshaw

“Are you sure I look alright?” I pulled my jacket tighter around me as Harry chuckled.

“You look beautiful.” Harry grinned kissing the side of my head, “everyone will love you.”

“I hope so.” I bit my lip looking out the window.

“I love you, if that helps?” Harry smiled over at me and I blushed.

“I love you too.” I said softly and he grinned back at me.

“Those words sound so beautiful coming out of your mouth.” He rubbed his thumb against the back of my hand.

The taxi stopped outside a white townhouse, Harry got out first and there were a few flashes as he held his hand out to me. I took it, lacing out fingers together and ducking my head down as we walked into the house.

“Welcome to the house of Grimshaw!” Nick Grimshaw opened the door grinning.

“Nick.” Harry grinned as he was pulled into a hug.

“I’ve missed you man.” Nick told him and Harry nodded.

“Feelings mutual.” Harry took my hand back in his.

“So you must be Blair.” Nick smiled at me and I nodded.

“And you must be Nick. Harry’s told me a lot about you.” I smiled and Nick laughed.

“Don’t believe a word he said, it’s all lies,” Nick wrapped an arm around my shoulders, “unless it was good then it was all truth.”

I laughed as Harry rolled his eyes.

“So Blair,” Nick led me to the kitchen with Harry walking behind us, “I think we need to be best friends.”

“Do you now?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Course, we would hate for baby boy over here to be sad.” Nick laughed as handed me a drink, “I also like what you do.”

“What is that exactly?” I asked and he grinned throwing an arm around Harry.

“Make this kid happy.” He shrugged before walking off calling out someones name.

“So?” Harry raised an eyebrow at I grinned.

“I love him.” I told him and Harry laughed, “he’s got the most amazing energy.”

“He’s a good guy.” Harry nodded wrapping his arms around my waist.

“You’re a good guy.” I smiled up at him lacing my hands behind his neck.

He leant down and kissed me softly when someone cleared their throat. I pulled away blushing then I realized it was Ed which only made me smile before I threw my arms around him.

“Edward!” I pulled away as Harry and Ed man hugged.

“If it isn’t the most talked about couple in the world.” Ed grinned and I rolled my eyes as Harry wrapped his arm around my waist.

“I think you’ll find that there are many other couples more talked about than us.” Harry shook his head.

“So how are you edwardo?” I asked taking a sip of my drink.

Ed, Harry and I stood talking for a while before Ed moved on to talk to someone else leaving Harry and I alone to talk which we were more than happy to do. I was enjoying just being around him again when he tensed up and I looked at him curiously.

“You okay Haz?” I asked and he nodded slowly.

“Err, yea.” He nodded biting his lip, “of course I am.”

I looked around and my eyes landed on what seemed to be the problem.

“Caroline.” I said softly and Harry shuffled uncomfortably.

It was then I realized she was walking directly for us and Harry looked like he was contemplating the quickest way to kill himself so I did a Harry and crashed my lips on his. When he did this to me in the airport infront of all the cameras I thought I was stupid and as I did it to him now to try and get us out of an awkward situation I still thought the same. However, Harry’s response implied that he once again thought this was a great idea as he pushed me back so I was pressed up against the wall and one of his hands held my face gently.

“Sorry, that probably wasn’t a good plan.” I said softly as he rested his forehead against mine, “I just thought that I wouldn’t want to talk to an ex boyfriend if he was kissing his girlfriend.”

“It was an amazing plan.” Harry grinned, “a plan that involves us kissing is never a bad plan.”

“You’re so lame.” I laughed as Harry chuckled.

“Hello friends!” Nick appeared and I waved.

“Hello friend.” I smiled and Harry stepped away from me slightly.

“You look beautiful Blair, I forgot to tell you earlier.” Nick smiled and I blushed.

“Thanks.” I bit my lip, “you don’t look too shabby yourself.”

“Rachel wanted to catch up Harry.” Nick told him, “she’s in the lounge.”

“Okay.” Harry nodded before turning to me tucking a piece of hair behind my ear, “are you going to
be okay?”

“Course.” I nodded, “I’m a big girl and I’m sure Mr Grimshaw here will make sure no harm comes of me.”

“Of course I will.” Nick grinned and Harry nodded.

“I’ll be through there.” He pointed to the door and I nodded as he pressed a kiss to my forehead.

“You two are cute.” Nick grinned and I laughed, “I meant what I said earlier.”

“About all the nice stuff being true?” I asked and he chuckled.

“No, about you making Harry happy.” Nick bit his lip, “I’m probably breaking all types of guy code by talking like this huh?”

“Probably.” I laughed lightly, “but I won’t tell if you don’t.”

Nick laughed as I winked at him and I noticed Caroline looking over at us.

“Does she hate me?” I asked nodding in her vague direction.

“Who? Caroline?” Nick asked and I nodded, “why would you think that?”

“Well because since she walked in the room she hasn’t stopped looking over here, I thought it was Harry she was looking at but he’s left which only leaves me.” I bit my lip, “I’ve never even met her.”

“Caroline won’t hate you.” Nick bit his lip, “it’s herself she hates.”

“Why?” I asked curiously.

“Caroline and I are friends,” Nick sat on a stool, “we used to be really close but Harry’s my boy. He’s like my brother and what she did to him we couldn’t really get past. Everyone always says that Harry is no angel and we all know he isn’t but he would never have done the things she did. He likes the occasional flirt, which I know you probably are aware of but that’s where it ends for him. She honestly thought what she did didn’t really matter because he had done the same, only he hadn’t, so she ruined their relationship. That’s why she hates herself.”

“Oh.” I bit my lip glancing over at her and our eyes met briefly, “so why does she keep looking at me?”

“She’s jealous of you babygirl, you have everything she wants.” Nick shrugged, “Harry completely adores you and everybody can see that. She’s got a serious case of the green eyed monster.”

“Harry loved her.” I said softly, “it makes me angry how badly she hurt him.”

“That’s what makes you perfect for him.” Nick grinned standing up and linking our hands together, “you would never do that to him.”

Nick pulled me through to the lounge where the music was loud and people were dancing, he handed me two shots and I knocked them back.

“So I hear you can dance.” Nick grinned and I laughed.

Nick laced our fingers again and we started to dance happily. He kept making me laugh and I couldn’t believe Harry had waited so long to introduce me to him, Nick was the perfect antidote to the loneliness I felt in London when everyone was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologise for this chapter being so sucky, I hadn't had it written up and I got mega bad writers block so I am very sorry.

I am also sorry it's been so long since i updated, I've been to visit my sister this weekend and I am currently sat on a train updating via my iphones hotspot so I'm trying to be uber quick.

thank you for the comments they make me smile everytime.

Peace.Love.WhyCantIBeInMSGTonight?