Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Leaving means saying goodbye and goodbyes are horrible

“No, go away. I don’t want today to happen.” I groaned ducking under my pillow.

“B.” Harry whined tugging at my waist as I growled at him.

“No. If I wake up it means it’s today and today means you’re leaving and leaving means saying goodbye and goodbyes are horrible.” I sulked as he removed the pillow.

“Come on Blair,” Harry sighed, “look at me.”

I groaned before rolling over and looking up at him, he smiled placing a hand on my stomach as my top had rolled up, he leant forward and placed a kiss on the tip of my nose.

“Can you just stay here forever please?” I asked sweetly and he bit his lip.

“I wish I could.” He stroked a piece of hair behind my ear, “you know that right?”

“Yea I know.” I nodded sighing softly, “I hope you know I would go with you if I could.”

“It’s only for a little bit longer.” He ran his hand along my stomach as I nodded.

“Then a little bit longer in Australia and New Zealand.” I added and he bit his lip.

“Join me for it.” He said softly and I bit my lip.

I slid out from under him walking over to the calendar I had on my desk.

“Is it my month?” Harry asked and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Louis idea of a great Christmas present leaves a lot to be desired.” I chuckled as I held the one direction calendar I had received from my best friend, “I think I actually can come with you.”

“Really?” Harry sat up grinning and I bit my lip flipping my calendar onto the next month.

“It’s my Dad’s birthday but I can just go see him, I don’t even know where in the world he will be.” I put the calendar down, “I’ll come with you.”

I ran back over to the bed and jumped on him pushing him flat on his back so I was straddling.

“I love you.” He grinned as I kissed his neck softly.

“I love you too.” I looked at him and he smiled as he pushed my hair off my face softly.

I kissed him and he wrapped his arms around me, I ran a hand down his bare chest and he shivered at my touch causing me to smile into the kiss.

“Blair,” he groaned as my hand reached under his boxers.

I bit his bottom lip gently as I moved my hand up and down, his breath was uneven and he hands had gone under my top, I gasped as his fingers moved over my nipple. He smirked before rolling us over removing my hand from down his boxers and pinning both of them above my head.

“I’m going to miss you so fucking much.” Harry groaned as he looked down over my body.

I bit my lip arching my back into him, he used his other hand to pull the lace pants I had been wearing down. I could feel my breath catching in my throat as his fingers traced the insides of my thighs softly, I closed my eyes and tried to get closer to him.

“Harry.” I begged and he pressed a kiss on my hip.

He then moved away again placing soft kisses along my collarbone as his fingers continued to dance around the insides of my thighs.

“Harry.” I groaned and he chuckled lowly.

“What do you want Blair?” he asked his breath tickled by my ear and I bit my lip.

“I want you.” I said quietly.

“I can’t hear you baby.” He bit my earlobe gently and I groaned, “what did you say?”

“I want you.” I told him and he hummed.

“How do you want me?” he asked as he inserted a finger inside me slowly.

“Fuck.” I groaned arching my back again, “Harry stop it.”

“Stop it?” he raised an eyebrow at me and I groaned.

“Stop making me beg.” I bit my lip and he chuckled.

“But you look so good like this.” He placed a kiss on my lips so softly that it made me growl at him.

His fingers then hit a spot that caused me to let out a moan I couldn’t even attempt to hold in. My eyes closed and I threw my head back.

“Fuck.” Harry groaned.

“Please.” I bit my lip and he chuckled at my lame joke.

I pushed him away as hard as I could and pushed his boxers off before I straddled him, I could feel him against me as I pulled my top completely off and Harry groaned as he ran his hands down the length of my body.

“B.” he groaned and I smirked.

“Yes baby?” I raised an eyebrow and he narrowed his eyes at me at my mocking tone.

“Don’t.” he shook his head.

“Don’t what?” I asked rolling my hips slowly against his causing him to moan, “make you beg for it? But you look so good like this.”

He rolled his eyes at me before placing his hands on my hips and rolling us both over before entering me. I groaned biting my lip and arched into his chest, he dropped his head to my chest as he moved slowly inside of me. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled him flush against me.

“Oh god.” I groaned in his ear and he moved to kiss me.

Whenever Harry kisses me anyway my head goes fuzzy and everything seems to melt away so when he kisses me when we are making love it’s just the feeling that can only be described as being so happy and feeling so good that if the world was to end in that moment I know I couldn’t be happier. We had changed positions multiple times before finishing, leaving us cuddling in bed sticking together from the amount of exercise we had done that morning.

“I love this.” Harry smiled down at me as I nuzzled into his chest.

“Us?” I asked and he nodded.

“This is my favourite thing to do,” he stroked my back softly, “just lay with you.”

“I know what you mean.” I smiled softly drawing patterns on his skin, “Harry?”

“Yes Blair.” He had closed his eyes and was waiting for my question.

“The other night you were going to say something but decided against it and the first night I saw something in your eyes I didn’t recognize. What’s wrong?” I asked rolling over to look straight at him.

I watched him bit his lip and shake his head, I stroked his cheek softly and kissed his chest.

“I love you Harry, no matter what it is we will work it out together.” I promised and he sighed.

“I’m scared.” He said, “I’m freaking petrified.”

I bit my lip and waited for him to continue.

“What if I’m not what you need?” Harry opened his eyes and look directly at me, “what if I am everything you shouldn’t have?”

I shook my head as he rolled us over so he was hovering above me.

“I am away all of the time. I have to leave constantly and I can’t be here for you.” Harry shook his head, “I am the polar opposite of what you need.”

“Do you really think that?” I asked and he nodded.

“All I think about is that I am not good enough for you. I lay in bed and night and worry about loosing you.” He shook his head, “I’m so selfish for asking you to be with me.”

“You aren’t selfish Harry.” I reached out and held his face in my hands, “you are the most considerate person ever.”

“How can I be when I cause us so much pain.” He shook his head before dropping back on the bed next to me, “the worst part is that I can not think about living without you. You are everything to me Blair.”

“Good.” I rolled over and pushed his hair off his face gently, “none of this matters Harry. I choose to be with you because I love you, you make me happier than anybody else and I genuinely don’t think I can be me anymore without you.”

“Really?” he asked and I nodded smiling softly.

“You don’t cause us pain Harry, we miss each other and that is normal. People miss each other all the time.” I shrugged, “so we won’t see each other for another couple of weeks.”

“A month.” Harry corrected and I rolled my eyes.

“A month is a couple of weeks silly.” I grinned and he laughed, “this will work because it has to.”

“It has to?” Harry raised an eyebrow at me.

“You’re my everything too Harry.” I kissed his nose quickly, “I don’t intend on living without you again.”

“But you do, when I leave you have to be without me and I have to be without you.” Harry sighed heavily.

“A really cute curly haired boy said ‘you will always be with me, with this necklace on or not, you’ll be in my heart and mind at all times.’” I grinned as he chuckled, “we’re always together Harry, maybe not physically but we are.”

“Thank you.” Harry stroked my arm softly.

“What for?” I asked.

“For not freaking out that I have been.” He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

“I think my freak out stage may have passed.” I told him and he raised an eyebrow.

“Does this mean we don’t have to take baby steps anymore?” he asked and I laughed.

“I wasn’t aware we still were.” I rested my head on his chest again.

“Yea we weren’t very good at that.” He chuckled.

“It’s cause you’re so gosh darn adorable.” I grinned as he laughed at my ridiculous phrasing.

We laid together for a while just being in each other’s company before we finally made it into the shower and got dressed. Harry asked me to pick him something to wear and because he was getting only a plane in the next hour I elected for him to wear a cosy jumper over the top of a plain tshirt cause he always gets hot in the cabin on planes and a pair of skinny jeans. I ended up in a pink skater skirt and a plain white top with a patent black belt around my middle.

“You sure you don’t want to blow off your internship and travel the world with me?” Harry asked as he walked into the lounge and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Don’t tempt me.” I crossed my arms, “I can not wait for it to be over so I don’t have to hear myself be referred to as the girl who’s dating Harry Styles.”

“I’m sorry.” He bit his lip as he stood infront of me.

“Don’t be. I’m very happy to be dating Harry Styles.” I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

“Harry Styles is very happy you’re dating him.” He told me and I laughed at his use of the third person.

“I’m glad.” I leant up and kissed him, “are you sure you don’t want me to take you to the airport?”

“Yea,” he nodded, “I can’t say goodbye to you in public, it would be way too hard.”

“Okay.” I sighed poking his dimple which he responded to by pulling a face at me.

“I’ll text you when I land.” He told me and I nodded sadly.

“How does your schedule look for the next few days?” I asked and he shrugged.

“Usual I think.” He wrapped his arms around my waist as he buried his face in my shoulder.

“Let me know when we can skype, I love seeing your face when we talk.” I nuzzled into his neck.

“Kay.” He mumbled into my skin, “I hate this.”

“I know.” I sighed as there was a knock on the door.

I moved to open the door with Harry left standing sadly by the couch. I opened the door and Nick stood with his keys in hand, I stepped to the side gesturing him to come inside.

“Thanks for taking me.” Harry nodded.

“No problem.” Nick shrugged.

Harry adjusted the beanie on his head before moving to pull me up into his arms, my feet hovering above the ground as he held me against him.

“I love you.” He said as he put me down.

“I love you too.” I looked up at him.

He leant down and kissed me so lovingly it took my breath away.

“I will speak to you as soon as I land okay?” Harry said and I nodded.

“Next time you feel like you did before, ring me please.” I told him and he sighed, “I mean it Harry, even if it’s the middle of the night I won’t care.”

“Okay.” He nodded, “I love you so much B.”

“I love you too.” I told him stroking his cheek.

“I still can’t believe I’m hearing you say it.” Harry grinned and I rolled my eyes.

“You have to go superstar otherwise you will miss your concert and loads of girls will be sad.” I pushed him playfully and he nodded.

“I love you Blair!” he said as he made it to the door.

I dashed forward and kissed him again.

“I love you too.” I pushed him out the door and Nick walked past.

“Call me if you want to hang out babygirl.” Nick dropped a kiss on my cheek before walking out the door.

I closed the door and slid down it. It was taking everything in me not to run after them and get on that plane.

Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance but never in heart.

Harry <3 Your tweet is perfect. You are always in my heart Blair. I am so in love with you.

I smiled at his text before replying ‘I am so in love with you too. Get on that plane!’

My phone started buzzing with people retweeting and responding to my tweet.

@Blairr I take it Harry has gone back to America then?

I saw @Blairr and @harrystyles out shopping the other day. It makes me sad they don’t get to be together all the time, they are so sweet together.

I love how we all feel so connected to their relationship through @blairr

@Blairr go die already.

@Blairr how do you let him walk away? If I was you I would never let him out of my sight!


My phone started ringing and I looked at the ID Yo boi Louehhh, I hit answer.

“Hey Tommo.” I sighed looking at the floor.

“I love you B.” he said softly and I didn’t reply, “he just left huh?”

“Yea.” I said quietly.

“Do you want me to distract you and tell you about the most ridiculous day ever?” Louis asked.

“Sure.” I nodded even though he couldn’t see me.

I stood up and got back into my bed taking of my skirt and pulling the pillow Harry had slept on into a cuddle.

“This girl got in a bin Blair! Seriously, she was just in the bin!” Louis recalled.

I closed my eyes inhaling the scent from the pillow and let out a singular tear as I listening to my best friend try his best to distract me with his tail of a bizarre fan.
♠ ♠ ♠
The longest chapter I have ever written on here *does a little dance*. I am very aware of how many chapters this story is, I have it all planned out and have even planned the squeal. I currently have over 100,000 words written including some of the squeal which is so crazy I can't even put it into words.

I love your comments so much I actually squeal like a pig would if you stood on its tail.

Haylor thoughts?

Peace.Love.ILoveYankeeCandles < I know I've said this before but I am such a yankee candle nerd. Anyone have a favourite Yankee smell?