Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

You make me very happy, you shouldn't forget that.

@harrystyles I love your fans.

A picture a group of fans with team Blair banners stood behind me smiling happily in the photo I was taking.

@Blaiirrr I love my fans too.

I grinned at his reply and opened my imessages

Harry (the love of your life)
Harrryyyy come hereeee


No come here.

No cause there is under me and I’d rather be under you

Don’t tease me

I’m not.

Gah. Fine. I’m coming

Wheyyyy that’s what she said!

Funnnyyyy

I know.

“Hey” Harry’s face appeared at the side of my bunk, “scoot over?”

I moved to the side so that Harry could fit in next to me, he wrapped an arm around me and I snuggled into his side resting my head on his shoulder.

“Your bunk smells like Louis aftershave.” Harry stated and I giggled.

“He was watching a movie with me whilst you napped.” I told him as I started tracing shapes on his chest, “did you sleep well?”

“I guess,” he shrugged before sighing.

“Whats up?” I asked and he sighed again, “What’s going on bub?”

I looked up at him and he had his other hand over his face and his lip’s were pursed a small smile flicked across his features as I used a pet name. I reached out and took his hand of his face kissing it before putting it down and shuffled up so my face was level with his. I kissed his nose and then his eyelids before leaning down to his ear.

“What is going on Styles?” I asked softly

“I’m stressed.” He stated and looked at me as I cocked my head to the side.

“You’re stressed?” I asked and he nodded.

“Yep. I’m tired of answering the same questions and then other questions get asked and I don’t want to say anything I shouldn’t. I need to get off this stupid bus where there is no room to do anything. I want to spend time with you instead of a couple minutes here and an hour there. I want to see my mum, my sister and my other friends. I’m freaking out that I’m going to mess up next time someone has a camera on me and I’m not even going to get started on the paps because they are a whole other story. I’m constantly worrying that something horrible is going to be said about you, that someone is going to hurt you and that’s going to make you not want to be with me.” He groaned, “I sound like a mess huh?”

“No.” I shook my head and pressed my lips to his gently, “you sound like a guy with a lot on his plate.”

Harry rolled over and buried his head in my shoulder, I stroked his hair and he squeezed me.

“Don’t worry about me not wanting to be with you, you are stuck with me Styles. I, Blair Monroe, will always be by your side.” I told him and I felt him grin before he looked up at me with his dimples all cute and there.

“Will you always be Blair Monroe though?” he asked and I furrowed my eyebrows together curiously,
“I mean would you ever be Blair Styles?”

“Is this a marriage proposal?” I asked and he laughed

“No, I’m just curious.” He shrugged and I pursed my lips together.

“Of course I would be.” I nodded “being Blair Styles doesn’t sound too bad.”

“Good.” He grinned at me and I laughed

“You can be such a loser.” I rolled my eyes and ran my hand through his hair, “As for someone saying horrible things about me. Harry, I have been Louis best friend for a very long time and people have always known me, I have read horrible things about me before.”

“I don’t get why though.” He groaned and I pressed my finger to his lips.

“And as I was about to say. It doesn’t bother me too too much, I love you and I know you love me just a smidgen so that’s all that matters.” I shrugged

“You were upset when they were horrible about us the other day.” Harry pointed out as he laced his fingers through mine.

I shrugged and pressed my lips together.

“Okay so it bothers me a little, but if that’s what I have to put up with to be around you guys I don’t mind.” I shrugged, “Harry, if I wasn’t with you they would still be writing that about me because I would still be here just with my arms wrapped round Louis and not you.”

He hummed in response as I dropped a kiss on his forehead.

“Harry, when you mess up on camera people love it.” I giggled “when you stutter or stumble your words you’re cute as hell. I’ve seen you dodge questions like a pro and I never worry about what you are going to say about me or us ever because I trust your judgment, you know not to tell people things like ‘Blair is the best sex I have ever had’ because that would cause a stir.”

“It would.” Harry nodded, “I’m sorry for being like this.”

“Don’t be,” I shrugged, “this is why I’m here, to sort you boys out.”

“Oh, I thought you were here to be the best sex I have ever had?” he asked and I grinned

“That as well,” I winked at him before leaning down and kissing him gently, “you make me very happy Harry Styles, you shouldn’t forget that.”

He smiled softly and kissed me gently wrapping his arms around me, I smiled into the kiss before knotting my fingers in his hair. As was usual when Harry kissed me I had lost all thought processes and any idea of where we were. I groaned as he ran a hand up the back of my shirt, I went to pull his tshirt off and he stopped me, I whined in protest which only result in him laughing lightly at me.

“We should stop before this goes to far.” He murmered against my lips and I bit my lip

“My head goes all fuzzy when you kiss me.” I mumbled, “I forgot where we were.”

Harry chuckled before kissing my forehead quickly then getting out the bunk. I shimmed out after him and we both walked into the lounge.

“Good sex?” Liam asked and I stuck my tongue out at him before I turned back to Harry.

“If they think we’re doing it anyway why cant we?” I muttered so only he could here and he laughed as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down onto the sofa

“Because if they walked in and saw you all…then they would all want you too. And I don’t share.” He mumbled into my ear and I laughed and shook my head.

“You do know that whispering is rude?” Louis raised an eyebrow at me and I rolled my eyes before getting up and jumping on him

“Are you all jealous that I’m not over here whispering secrets with you?” I laughed as I tickled his sides

“No!” he batted me away and I sat back on my heels only to be grabbed by Liam.

“Li.” I warned and he chuckled.

“B.” he replied.

“Put me down.” I asked sweetly and he shook his head, “Li this isn’t fair.”

“Come on B,” he spun around and I squealed.

“I swear I am going to beat your ass so bad.” I grumbled as I hit him on the back.

Liam just laughed and continued to spin before stopping and standing completely still before dropping so I thought I was falling before standing up again. This all resulted in me screaming and everyone else to laugh at my pain.

“Harrryyy.” I whined looking at my boyfriend for help.

“Yes love?” he raised an eyebrow with an amused smirk on his face.

“Help me?” I batted my eyelashes at him and he shook his head.

“I think you’re going to have to get yourself out of this one on your own.” He told me and I groaned.

“Why?” I pouted.

“I’m enjoying this too much.” He shrugged and Louis laughed.

I hit Liam again before trying to make myself as heavy as I possibly could as well as wiggling. Liam put me down and I whacked him across the chest.

“Jerk.” I mumbled and sat back on the couch pouting.

“Come here.” Harry opened his arms to me and I shook my head.

“No.” I told him.

“Why?” he cocked his head to the side.

“I’m enjoying this too much.” I mimicked and the boys all laughed as Harry rolled his eyes.

“Let’s watch a movie.” Niall stood up grabbing the remote and turning on the tv clicking onto Netfilx.

“The box of all movies.” I said in a voice of awe to Louis who laughed as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

“You are such a dork.” He shook his head as mine fell on his shoulder.

“That’s why we’re friends.” I told him, “dork’s stick together.”

The film started and as soon as the title sequence stopped my phone rang, I checked the ID and it was my Dad. I stood up and walked into the kitchen gesturing to Louis that it was my Dad on the phone.

“Hey.” I smiled pulling myself onto the worktop.

“Hey beautiful.” He greeted me making me roll my eyes, “how are you?”

“I’m alright.” I shrugged, “just putting up with Louis.”

“As always.” He chuckled.

“As always.” I smiled knowing my Dad knew too well of how difficult Louis was, “how are you?”

“That’s what I was ringing about.” He started, “it’s my birthday in a couple of days.”

“I know.” I nodded happily as I thought of my planned gift.

“You are in New Zealand right?” he checked and I made a sound of comfirmation, “I am as well for a couple of days but I leave before my birthday but I thought we could celebrate early in New Zealand instead of you having to fly all the way home to see me.”

“Really? Are you sure?” I questioned biting my lip.

“Course I am.” He confirmed, “you can bring that boy of yours as well. I need to meet him, it’s been way overdue.”

“There is a reason for that you know.” I told him.

“Because he’s famous and has a busy schedule?” he suggested innocently and I huffed, “look I want to meet him.”

“You can’t be mean.” I told him and he chuckled, “I mean it Dad. I love him.”

“Big words.” He commented.

“Big love.” I shrugged and he sighed, “don’t say it Dad.”

“Say what?” he questioned.

“Tell me to be careful.” I bit the side of my thumb, “he isn’t going to walk out on me like She did.”

“If you say so.” My Dad sounded bitter and I didn’t blame him, “he’s lucky he is Louis boy.”

“And why is that?” I raised an eyebrow.

“I’ll go easy on him.” He chuckled and I sighed heavily, “stop worrying. I have to go, I’ll see you soon right?”

“Course.” I grinned, “I love you Daddy.”

“I love you too beautiful Blair.” He hung up and I played with my phone for a moment.

“You alright?” Harry walked into the kitched breaking me from my thoughts.

“Yea.” I nodded as he stood between my legs.

“Your Dad?” he asked and I nodded.

“Hey, do you want to meet him?” I asked biting my lip as a huge grin broke out on Harry’s face.

“I thought you would never ask.” Harry kissed me and I chuckled.

“Calm down Haz,” I jumped down walking into the lounge, “my Dad is difficult as fuck.”

“You’re meeting B’s Dad?” Louis asked and Harry nodded, “good luck mate.”

I hit the back of Louis head and he just laughed.

“He can’t be that bad.” Harry tried to reason and Louis shrugged.

“He’s nice to me but I’m not the one fucking his daughter.” Louis laughed.

“Shut it Lou.” I glared at him which only made him laugh.

“You say it yourself, your Dad is protective.” Louis shrugged, “he doesn’t want to see you like that again.”

“I know.” I sighed, “but you’ve come round.”

“He’s my best mate.” Louis shrugged, “I know him more than your Dad does. Though I guess that’s more of a blessing then a curse in this case.”

“You’re freaking me out.” Harry looked scared shitless, I placed a hand on his leg and squeezed it.

“Good.” Louis stood up, “you need to prepare to defend every single thing you ever did. That man will pull it all out on you.”

“You think?” I asked and Louis nodded, “what makes you think that?”

“I’d do the same.” Louis walked out the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?

I love the idea of Louis being all protective over Blair, I thought I'd use him to show how her Dad is. I'm excited about writing about her dad, how do you think it will go?

I added a little thing with Liam in cause i do feel bad that I've neglected him and Zayn so far.

Peace.Love.SnowboardingFuckYea