Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Magical Hair

“So you guys like controversial questions?” the interviewer asked

“The more so the better.” Harry grinned and I rolled my eyes as I watched from the sofa at the other side of the room.

“Tell me about your girlfriend.” The person suggested

The room fell a bit silent and Harry pursed his lips and looked at Niall who shrugged unhelpfully.

“Too controversial?” the interviewer asked

“No, I was just trying to think how I was going to sum her up in words.” He smiled softly before running his hands through his hair and flicking it nervously “I think people know who she is already, she’s been Louis’ best friend for a long time and my girlfriend for a while. She’s cool, she does her own thing.”

“We all get on with her so it makes it easy when she is with us.” Niall shrugged, “she’s like a sister to all of us…other than Harry.”

“Other than me.” He nodded and laughed, “that would be weird.”

“Really weird.” Niall laughed

“Is that all you will tell me about her?”

“What do you want to know?” he asked laughing lightly “I could tell you everything about her but I don’t know how she would take it.”

I laughed and carried on pretending to read my book.

“Okay, okay,” he grinned “basically she does this thing when she finds a situation uncomfortable and when I’m embarrassing her – which is often because it’s funny – she gets this reddish tint on the tops of her ears and she purses her lips and tries not to laugh or look at me.”

Niall was laughing hysterically and Harry’s grin was just getting wider and wider as I tried to make myself disappear into the sofa.

“Right.” The interviewer seemed confused.

“She’s over there.” Harry pointed at me

“Oh that makes sense now.” The interviewer laughed and Harry laughed as he flicked his hair out his face

“I’m dead now. She is going to kill me.” Harry laughed and Niall shook his head

“Sum her up in a sentence.” The interviewer asked “both of you.”

“1 sentence? I don’t know if I can do that.” Harry laughed and shook his head, “Okay. Blair knows me inside out, she is perfect to me.”

“Niall?”

“Blair makes Harry happy and Harry makes Blair happy.” He shrugged

“That’s it?”

“That’s all that matters.” He shrugged

“That was good.” Harry nodded “I wish I’d said that now.”

“Blair is on tour with you.” The interviewer started and Niall interrupted him.

“Can I just clear something up right now? I get asked a lot and I read a lot about why Blair is on tour with us. Why she is the only one of the girlfriends in the band that is on tour with us almost permanently and I want to clear this up.” Niall started and Harry looked at him curiously, “of course she’s here cause her and Harry love each other but she is all of our best friend. We love her and she is like the sixth member of the band, when she isn’t here it feels the same as if one of the boys or I aren’t there. She’s part of the team.”

“How has the reaction been to Blair?” the interviewer asked and Harry shrugged.

“People seem okay with her.” He flipped his hair from his eyes, “she doesn’t get death threats which we always take as a good sign.”

“Does that make you sad?” they asked.

“Does what make me sad?” Harry asked.

“That you have to worry about her receiving death threats.” The interviewer looked at him curiously.

“We try not to think about what other people think.” Harry bit his lip, “we know what’s going on with us. We try not to let other peoples opinions affect us.”

The interviewer asked some more weird questions and I tuned out as I settled back into my book.

“Love me still?” Harry sat on the sofa arm by my head, I looked up and him and put my book on the floor before reaching out to him, he laid down next to me.

“I will always love you Harry Styles.” I told him as I stroked his face softly, “even if you make my ears go red.”

“It was funny though.” He laughed lightly

“Sure.” I nodded before biting my lip slightly, “are they allowed to ask those questions about us?”

“They don’t have to be if you don’t want them to.” Harry pushed a piece of my hair off my face

“I don’t mind I was just surprised he was so forward about it.” I shrugged before closing my eyes and sighing, “I’m tired.”

“I can get you a tea?” he asked and I giggled

“No you are having your break Mr Superstar.” I grinned before leaning forward “you can kiss me though.”

“Will that stop you being tired?” he raised an eyebrow with a small smile on his face

“It will make me want something other than sleep…though they both do involve a bed.” I grinned at him and he groaned slightly

“Tease.” He mumbled as he leant down to kiss me

“I wasn’t teasing Styles.” I whispered against his lips, “as soon as this is over I’m going back to bed with you.”

Harry groaned again before leaning down and kissing me softly. Once again my head went dizzy, as it always seems to when he kisses me, I seem to lose any sense of real life.

“I have to go.” He mumbled into my lips and I groaned, “I love you.”

“I love you too, go make people happy.” I smiled and pushed him up and smacked him on the bum which made him laugh.

I watched him walk away before pulling out my phone and going onto twitter.

I want to see @edsheeran tonight! Why can’t I be in Brighton?

I scrolled through my mentions reading a few of the fan messages and laughing.

I want to see @Blairr tonight! Why can’t I be in New Zealand?

@edsheeran nicely done there

@Blairr thanks I thought you’d like that.


I smiled and read a couple more mentions.

‘@Blairr you stopped doing your quotes/sayings of the day! We haven’t had on in over a week’ Aw sorry. I’ll do one now.

I pursed my lips and had a scroll through my notes on my phone to see if I had any written down, I didn’t. I looked over at Harry before remembering one I had read the other day.

Everybody deserves someone who makes them look forward to tomorrow.

I smiled as people reacted to the message with things like ‘@Blairr this is so about Harry…Stlonroe <3’ ‘@Blairr always seems to write the perfect quote for my life at the moment.’ ‘@Blairr is lucky she has the 5 boys that make us look forward to tomorrow around her all the time.’ I smiled at the last one and couldn’t resist replying.

@no11Directioner I’m a very lucky girl. I hope you have a lovely day x

I closed twitter and walked out of the room towards the exit to go to my room when a man in a black shirt stopped me.

“You can’t leave.” He told me and I raised an eyebrow at him

“Why’s that?” I asked

“You don’t have a badge or a tag, you shouldn’t even be in here.” He told me and I smiled slightly

“Are you throwing me out?” I asked curiously

“Yes, I am actually.” He put his hand on my shoulder

“You should know that I’m Harry Styles girlfriend.” I told him

“That isn’t the first time I’ve heard that.” He told me and I couldn’t help but laugh

“No but I actually am. I’m also Louis Tomlinson’s best friend.” I told him and I stared at me, “heard that before too huh?”

“Yep.” He nodded, “let’s go.”

He grabbed my arm and led me out the room and down the stairs towards the lobby. I looked around for people who would know who I was, I wasn’t having much luck until the guy opened the front door and a mass of fans that were waiting outside started screaming. The guy shook his head and let go of me.

“You.” He pointed at me “stay out.”

I raised an eyebrow and watched him walk back inside, there were security guards along the barriers that were keeping the fans back from the door. The fans were still screaming but none of the men were reacting to it, I guess they were used to it. I waved awkwardly before pulling out my phone and bringing up twitter

Haha awkward. Just got thrown out of the One Direction radio interview room because I didn’t have a pass. Told him I was Harrys girlfriend and he laughed saying he’d heard it before.

Also tried the ‘I’m Louis best friend’ line apparently he had also heard that before. #awkwardtimes
@Louis_Tomlinson @HarryStyles @NiallOfficial @zaynmalik @Real_Liam_Payne @Onedirection I’m outside, someone come get me?


I attached a photo of me surrounded by fans.

“Blair!!” people kept calling and I was confused where to look

“How are you?” a girl asked and I looked at her

“Confused.” I laughed, “how are you?”

“Cold.” She laughed and I smiled as I laughed

“Have you seen any of the guys yet?” I asked and she shook her head

“No, I’ve been out here for about 6 hours now.” She giggled

“Ah that sucks!” I pouted, “I waited for about 5 hours to see Fall Out Boy once, I didn’t get to see them either. It was so annoying but strangely worth it.”

“So worth it.” She laughed

“I’m cold.” The girl behind her groaned and buried into her

“That’s Olivia, she loves Harry.” She explained as the girl had ‘Mrs Styles’ written on her top.

“Good taste.” I laughed

“We are so team Stlonroe though!” Olivia said and I grinned

“That’s so cool how you guys have all fused our names. It goes well huh?” I laughed before shivering,

“I should have worn more layers today! I didn’t realize I would be going outside so I didn’t get to get a coat! Stupid hotel security.”

“Did they chuck you out?” someone asked and I nodded

“apparently I needed a pass, he thought I had snuck in to see the boys.” I shrugged, “I tried to explain who I was but he didn’t believe me.”

My phone started buzzing ‘Louis’ I grinned and hit answer.

“I’m cold.” I laughed and Louis laughed in response

“Where are you?” he asked

“Outside.” I pursed my lips

“With all those fans?” he asked

“Yep. Made a few friends.” I told him

“Wave. I’m looking out the window.” He told me and I rolled my eyes before looking up and waving,
“Ah I see you! I’m waving back.”

“I can’t see you. Are you sending someone to get me? Or at least bring me a coat?” I laughed

“Harry is freaking out.” Louis told me matter of factly

“Are you still just looking out the window?” I asked

“Yep.” He told me and I shook my head

The people around me soon realized who was on the phone and started screaming.

“Blair!!!!!!!” I heard and looked over my shoulder to see Harry standing in the doorway looking for me, everyone started screaming. I put the phone down on Louis and grabbed Olivia’s and the other girls hands and pulled them forward with me. We reached the front of the barrier and I realized I was going to have to do something to get Harry’s attention over all the other screams. I stood on the rung of the barrier and leant as far forward as I could and cupped my hands around my mouth.

“OI STYLES OVER HERE” I yelled and his head snapped in my direction. I laughed at his expression as he ran over to where I was stood, “give me a hand?”

He shook his head laughing as he visably relaxed and helped me over the barrier as people around us started screaming and thrusting things at Harry to sign.

“Let’s go in.” he whispered in my ear

“One sec.” I turned back round and tapped one of the security guards on the shoulder, “can you get those two girls out.”

I pointed at Olivia and the other girl and he moved and picked them up and over the barrier easily, Harry looked at me confused and I grinned before winking at him. ‘Trust me’ I mouthed before dropped Harry’s hand and grabbing each of the girls hands and pulling them into the hotel.

“Want to meet them?” I asked as the door closed and the sound drowned out

Harry stood next to me looking confused.

“Wow.” The girl who I didn’t know her name said

“So Olivia and…sorry I didn’t catch your name.” I apologized

“I’m Blair.” She told me and I grinned

“Great name.” I laughed, “so Olivia and Blair this is Harry Styles. Harry this is Olivia and Blair. They have been outside waiting for 6 hours to see your face.”

Harry grinned and waved.

“Hey. Woah that’s a long time.” He laughed and the girls giggled

“I can’t believe we’re meeting you!” Olivia giggled

“Apparently we got married.” Harry grinned and pointed at her shirt before turning to me, “sorry, turns out I’m previously taken.”

“No worries,” I shrugged and laughed as Harry threw an arm around Olivia.

“Come on wife, let’s go see the other guys.” He grinned and we walked over to the stairs
I walked along next to Blair.

“So who is your favourite?” I asked

“Thank you for this.” She said softly ignoring my question, “you didn’t have to.”

“I know,” I shrugged, “but I never got to meet Fall Out Boy. I wanted your story to have a happy ending and I could give it to you. I also thought you looked like you needed a cup of tea or something.”

“So badly.” She laughed, “Louis.”

“Louis?” I asked curiously as we reached the door.

“My favourite. It’s Louis.” She bit her lip and I couldn’t help the huge smile that appeared on my face

“Your in luck. He loves himself some Blair.” I laughed and she laughed nervously, “he’s a sweetie, I wouldn’t be nervous.”

As we walked into the room Louis sighed dramatically.

“You hung up on me.” He shook his head and I rolled my eyes

“I’m sorry, you were afterall being so helpful up here looking out the window at me.” I raised an eyebrow sarcastically and he shrugged

“You brought friends. I didn’t think you had friends other than me.” He commented

“You’re my friend?” I shook my head and he mocked a hurt look, “This is Blair.”

“Great name.” he commented and laughed

“I said that.” I grinned

“Hey.” Blair waved awkwardly

“I think I prefer this Blair.” He decided and wrapped an arm around her shoulders and declared loudly to anybody that was around to listen, “we’re keeping this Blair, you can get rid of the old one.”

“Great so my best friend and my boyfriend have traded me in.” I sighed and yelped as I felt someone grab me only to see Niall.

“I’ll keep you.” He told me and I smiled happily

“Thank you at least someone loves me.” I hugged him back.

“You’re cold.” Niall commented

“Yep. I need a tea so badly.” I pouted before starting to walk away looking over my shoulder, “Blair how do you have your tea?”

“Just normal please,” she smiled back nervously

“Give me a sec and I’ll bring it over.” I smiled before walking over to the table with all the drinks on.

I hummed to myself as I started making tea, two arms snaked around my waist and I relaxed closing my eyes and leaning back. I knew it was Harry from the way my skin reacted to his touch.

“I was worried.” He mumbled into my ear

“I was fine.” I assured him, “I got to hang out with some of your fans.”

“I am so angry right now.” He rested his head on my shoulder and I kissed it

“Don’t be, I didn’t get hurt.” I shrugged, “no big deal.”

“This could have so easily ended badly though.” Harry bit his lip and I turned to face him cupping his face in my hands.

“I’m alright. I’m fine and I am right here.” I told him stroking his cheek softly before reaching up and kissing him.

“They do that a lot.” I heard Louis say.

I looked over and Louis was standing with Olivia and Blair who looked like they were trying not to go all fan girl over seeing Harry and I kiss. Harry looked down at me and smiled slightly obviously working out that they were fans of ‘stlonroe’, he then leant down and kissed me again catching me completely off guard. I heard Louis laugh.

“Harry is too affectionate sometimes.” He explained, “now, let me show you where Niall eats.”

I pulled away and hit him on the arm which caused him to laugh.

“What?” he grinned.

“That was weird.” I pouted and he rolled his eyes.

“They loved it.” He smiled picking up the cup of tea I had made for Blair, “almost as much as I did.”

He winked at me as he walked off in the direction Louis had taken the girls.

“He’s too cheeky for his own good sometimes huh?” Liam said as he stood next to me

“I just can’t seem to tell him off.” I sighed sipping my tea

“I think it’s the dimples.” he observed

“And the hair.” I bit my lip, “that’s some magical hair.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So this chapter makes me smile.

The story about waiting around for fall out boy is actually true, i did do that but it was before a gig and then also for a bit after.

Let me know what you think :) I'm trying to end this quickly so I might not publish all the chapters and also speed time up a bit just because I worry people might think its dragging a bit.

So on a bad note this chapter or the next depending if i have enough time might be the last updates for a week cause i am going snowboarding. I'll be home late on the 23rd so I may update on christmas eve as a christmas gift from me to you :) Depending on how shattered I am from all the excercise I'll be doing in a week which will be more than i have done in probably last last year combined. I'm so lazy.

Peace.Love.ImGoingSnowboardingIn3Days