Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Twitcam Show

I heard a crash followed by running, I looked up to see Harry running into the kitchen, he skidded on the tiled floor to stop and look at me. I smiled and started laughing before jumping off of the worktop and straight into his arms, he laughed as he spun me round and held me as close to him as possible. He returned my feet to the floor before kissing me. I kissed him back as he held my face in his hands softly.

“I love you.” He mumbled against my lips as he rested his forehead against mine.

“I love you so much more.” I laughed lightly before hugging him again, “god it feels good to have you back.”

“We need to fix this little issue now.” He said as I moved away from him to pour a cup of tea for the both of us.

All the boys were now sat at the breakfast bar with teas in their hands. Harry kept a hand on my waist as he stood next to me.

“Have you spoken to Ed?” I asked and Harry nodded

“He rang this morning freaking out that I was going to kill him.” Harry chuckled, “I told him I knew you didn’t have a thing for red heads and preferred your men with curly hair.”

I rolled my eyes and pushed him playfully.

“I think you should do a twitcam.” Zayn suggested, “that way they can see the two of you together and you can explain that it’s all completely false.”

“Is that okay with you?” Harry asked and I shrugged

“I guess so.” I nodded, “I think if I was a fan I would appreciate being told that way.”

“Plan.” Harry nodded

“Plan.” I agreed and reached for my mac that was abandoned at the end of the worktop.

I opened the lid and typed my password in unlocking my laptop showing how I had left my screen. It was on a youtube video of the boy’s performing, Harry raised an eyebrow at me and I laughed pushing him playfully.

“You two are cute.” Liam commented before looking back down at his phone

“Aw you’re cute too.” I grinned and Louis pouted, “don’t worry you’re the cutest.”

Louis laughed before standing up and walking into the lounge to turn on the television.

“Ready?” Harry asked looking up from logging onto his twitter

“As ever.” I laughed nervously

“Okay, here we go.” He pressed the button and I saw our faces on video and the people tweeting.

I stood to the side so only Harry was on the screen, he reached down and laced his fingers through mine and I felt the familiar feeling in my stomach that made me smile.

“So hello twitter world.” Harry waved awkwardly, “you are all going crazy on here about the same thing.”

I looked at the screen as people were asking what was going on with us, the majority of them were sad that their ‘favourite direction couple’ were over. I bit my lip.

“I wanted to tell you guys whats going on.” He sighed pretended to look sad before grinning and
pulling me next to him and wrapping his arm around my shoulder, “nothing. Everything is as it was yesterday and the day before that.”

“And the day before that.” I repeated and Harry smiled

“And before that.” He played with my hair absentmindly

“And before that!” Naill jumped across the screen and Harry and I burst out laughing

“Blair and I are still together,” Harry clarified

“Ed and I are only friends.” I bit my lip, “I would never cheat on Harry. I think most of you knew that though.”

“Ed is one of my best friends,” Harry ran his hands through his hair and flicked it out his face, “he’s friends with Blair. I know you guys probably know this already but me and the boys have been away for about a week doing a few things, therefore Blair has been alone at home and Ed was in town so he took her out for a nandos and they hung out. Just like him and I would have done if Blair was away.”

“Ed and I ate nandos, went back to his hotel and drank in the bar before going upstairs to work on a project we’re doing together.” I shrugged and licked my lips nervously, “it was chicken and some drinks.”

“They want to know if you have a black card.” Harry grinned and I rolled my eyes

“I’m pretty sure if I do then I’m not allowed to say?” I asked Harry and he shrugged

“I don’t know the etiquette on this.” He looked around, “NIALL!!”

“Yep?” he popped up next to us

“Black cards. If we have them can we tell people?” I asked and Niall laughed

“Ed does.” He shrugged

“Then yes. Yes I do own a black card.” I laughed and Harry shook his head

“She doesn’t.” he smirked as he shook his head sadly, “she’s lying to you.”

“Okay no I don’t have one but I know people who do.” I laughed and Harry grinned

“That would be me!” he started jumping around in circles

“You look like an aeroplane” I shook my head laughing before Louis jumped on my back, “I have a Louis.”

“Hello twitterscape!” he peered into the camera lens, “have you all started spreading the news? Blair
and I are still together! I mean Harry and Blair are still together!”

I started spinning around and Louis was laughing hysterically I then felt the weight disappear as Harry laughed. I looked down and Louis was on the floor before jumping up like a jack in the box.

“I’M ALIVE!!” he yelled causing Harry and I to crack up laughing

“Just another day in the Styles/Monroe household.” Nick stated as he walked through the shot

“They want you to kiss her.” Louis told us and I laughed nervously

Harry looked at me curiously before looking at the screen and nodded, I walked over and peered at the screen and it was full of ‘KISS HER!’ and ‘Kiss him we love Stlonroe!’ I looked at Harry and raised an eyebrow at him and he shrugged. We both looked at Louis and he nodded laughing slightly.

“This is gross.” He muttered as Harry held out a hand to me dramatically.

I laughed and took his hand which he used to pull me straight against him laughing lightly. He put his hand under my chin and tilted it up smiling softly as he looked into my eyes. He pressed his lips to mine softly, my eyes closed and I kissed him back softly. We pulled away and laughed as Liam started singing the beginning of ‘One thing’ in the background.

“Shot me out of the sky, you’re my kryptonite.” Harry started singing and I sung along with him which made him smile. “yea frozen and can’t breathe.”

We looked at each other and laughed before turning back to the camera.

“That was embarrassing.” I mumbled and Harry laughed as he flicked his hair out of his face
I looked at the screen and they were all celebrating messages with a few ‘awws’ and ‘favourite couple’. I laughed as I read one of the messages that said ‘why don’t @harrystyles and @Blairr do this more often? It’s like watching a tv show.’ I pointed it out to Harry and he laughed.

“So you guys are enjoying this?” he asked and the messages went crazy in response

“Ahh that’s so cool. Ask another question.” I laughed as I read the messages

“Okay.” He put on a thinking face, “Wait till I finish to respond. We will answer the first 5 questions
you ask that we find interesting. It can be about me, Blair, us as a couple or anything you want really.”

He leant forward to read placing an arm either side of me and resting his chin on my shoulder. I bit my lip as I read the questions, laughing at some of them and pointing them out. I could feel Harry shaking everytime he laughed and it felt good to feel him next to me again.

‘When was your first kiss?’

‘Where was your first date?’

‘How did Louis react?’

‘I love you two! Will you do this again?’

“Blair where do you get all your stuff? You always have really cool things and I never see anything else like them!” Harry repeated and looked at me, I blushed

“Thank you,” I looked at the screen, Harry pointed, “MrsAlicaStyles, you have the same last name as Harry!”

“Louis did that joke already.” Harry shook his head judgingly, I scrunched my nose up at him playfully

“I make it.” I shrugged, “I love clothes and anything that I can customize.”

“She has her own special craft area that she goes and hides in and when she reappears everything that went in normally comes out Blair-like.” Harry nodded I rolled my eyes laughing

“Okay next question…” I trailed off as I read through them, “Okay I’m also intrigued by this. It’s a long tweet, you know a tmi tweet, one second. Okay it is…Sometimes in interviews or concerts we notice that Harry doesn’t seem too happy or Harry-like, this also tends to be the time where Blair and Harry aren’t together, we can tell when that is through your twitters and the fact Harry is photographed Blair-less. Is there a correlation?”

“That’s an intriguing observation.” Harry rubbed the back of his neck and I laughed lightly

“I’ll answer this!” Louis appeared and wrapped an arm around the both of us, “I’m sure many of you have seen our Up All Night tour DVD. Fun fact. Blair had been absent from that tour for 2 weeks I think it was and quite a few of our management noticed that Harry wasn’t very Harry-like like you guys mentioned and like you guys they wanted him to be happy again! They then invited Blair down to that concert, she turned up like half an hour before we went on. If you’ve seen the DVD then you will know that it worked. So there you have it!”

“So you think yes.” I looked at Louis and he nodded before we both looked at Harry who laughed slightly.

“Course I’m happier when Blair is there.” He bit his lip, “she makes me happy.”

“Sappy.” Louis shook his head and walked away.

“Next question?” I asked as I noticed how awkward Harry had gotten.

“Okay my pick.” Harry declared as we went back to reading. “Can Blair sing? If she can, can she give us a demo? It sounded like she could just before! I will answer this one because I am knowledgeable on this subject. The answer is yes, yes she can.”

“I’m not very good” I rolled my eyes and Harry laughed, “what am I meant to sing?”

“Anything.” He shrugged and I pursed my lips as I pondered.

“Okay.” I closed my eyes and started singing “When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me. Speaking words of wisdom, let it be. And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me speaking words of wisdom, let it be. Let it be, let is be, let it be. Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.”

“Good choice.” Harry said quietly before he sung along with me “And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree, there will be an answer, let it be. For though they may be parted, there is still a chance that they will see. There will be an answer, let it be. Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be. There will be an answe, let it be.”

I stopped singing and Harry grinned at me.

“I told you she was good, good song choice by the way.” Harry smiled and I grinned

“Always a good go to song.” I shrugged and leant forward to look for a new question but there were loads of comments on the singing, “no I am not going to have a singing career. Just to clear that rumour up before it even starts.”

“Pick a question.” Harry asked as he tried to make it look like he was eating my head by standing back and making biting motions.

“It would work better if I was further back than you.” I told him, “I’ve picked a question. Harry, do you still have a tendency to be naked all the time even though you now live with Blair?”

“Ah my naked tendencies.” Harry sighed and laughed before shrugging. “I like being naked, it’s part of who I am!”

“Yes. He does.” I laughed as he grinned happily, “he’s not too bad, he’ll keep he’s boxers on 95% of the time. Only if I’m not around is he completely naked.”

“It’s out of respect.” He shrugged

“Last question!” I sung and Harry made a pouty face and we both looked at the screen.

“I think that one.” Harry pointed

“I don’t know the answer to that though, do you?” I asked and Harry shrugged, “would you say…”
I made a thumbs up sign off camera and Harry nodded.

“Okay. This seems to be the most asked question. Will you two do more of these chats?” I repeated and looked at Harry

“I vote yes.” Harry nodded and I laughed

“I’m game.” I shrugged before turning back to the screen

“Alright, we are going to bid you adieu.” Harry bowed

“Ciao.” I grinned

“So to clarify one more time.” Harry grabbed my hand and held it up in the air, “we are still together.
Ed is just our friend not a member of a weird love triangle.”

“Bye!” I waved and Harry clicked end.

“So that went well.” He grinned as he wrapped his arms around you, “everyone loves you.”

“Well I love you.” I grinned leaning forward to kiss him as the phone rang I groaned before
answering it. “Hello?”

“Hey Blair is Harry around?” the voice asked and I instantly recognized it and felt my stomach drop.

“Yea, I’ll pass you over.” I handed the phone to Harry who furrowed his eyebrows confused at my expression, “management.”

“Oh.” He nodded and mouthed sorry as he walked out the room.

I walked into the lounge as all the guys were standing up. Louis gave me a hug and Niall ruffled my hair.

“Going?” I asked and they choursed yes’s.

“Danielle wants to talk again.” Liam rolled his eyes, Zayn patted his back sympathetically

“Perrie is coming over.” Zayn shrugged and I nodded

“El is coming over.” Louis grinned happily and I laughed at his enthusiasm

“Nandos.” Niall laughed

“Girls are overrated.” I told him and he grinned

“Where has Harry disappeared to?” Louis asked

“Management called.” I pursed my lips together

“It could be a number of things.” Liam reasoned

“It’s normally the same thing.” I laughed sadly, “I bet he has to leave tomorrow or something.”

“Go with him.” Louis suggested and I shook my head

“Nope. I have work at the radio station on Monday, it’s my last show.” I shrugged

“It could be about today.” Zayn suggested and I sighed but nodded

“Maybe.” I sighed before smiling, “we have tonight anyway.”

“That is my cue as the best friend to leave.” Louis shuddered slightly, “don’t wear him out too much, we do need to have him back.”

“Yea yea,” I rolled my eyes but smirked at Louis, “you know what Louis?”

“I don’t think I want to know.” Louis scrunched up his nose

“It’s Harry that wants to go all night, I do try and warn him that it’s not always a good idea. What can
I say though?” I shrugged and Louis made a gross face

“All I can see is you two in bed together now. Thanks for that.” He shuddered

“Whos in bed together?” Harry asked as he walked into the room

“Me and you.” I grinned

“Nice, you read my mind. Surely you guys are leaving soon?” he asked and I laughed

We said goodbye to all the guys and Nick promised to pick me up Monday on his way to work. I closed the door and turned around to see Harry leaning against the wall smiling at me. I laughed before walking over to him and kissing him softly, he growled and grabbed my waist as he kissed me passionately. I moaned as his hand unzipped the back of my dress, his fingers grazed my skin and I felt that familiar feeling. I wanted him. I needed him. I grabbed the bottom of his tshirt and pulled it up as we stumbled back into the lounge our lips parting only to allow the tshirt to be discarded. He started kissing me again, my hands knotted themselves in his hair as he pushed my dress off my shoulders and over my hips, I stepped out of it and he pulled back only to look down at me in my underwear, I blushed slightly under his gaze but he just groaned at the sight of me. I reached down and undid his belt as I started to kiss the spot just behind his ear that never failed to make him come completely undone. He was groaned as he clawed at my skin in a way that he knew always turned me on, I pushed his chinos down and he undid my bra. We discarded the offending articles and he obviously decided he had had enough of me being in control as he picked me up and placed me on the rug on the floor gently. He started kissing, licking and nibbling at my skin all over my body before reaching my underwear. I groaned and arched my back as he kissed me over my pants, it was pure torture as he kissed me everywhere but there. He eventually pulled my underwear off of me leaving me completely naked, he then placed a leisurely kiss right where I had wanted one and I couldn’t help the moan that came out of my mouth. He started pleasuring me before obviously deciding he couldn’t take it anymore. I felt him enter me and my head fell instantly on his shoulder.

“God I missed you.” He groaned into my ear and I moaned in response.

He started to even out his movements and I growled at his slow pace which only made him chuckle.

“What’s wrong?” he smirked and I glared at him.

I waited for about a minute before using all my might to roll him over so I was on top. I rested my head on his shoulder as I made love to him exactly how I had wanted to. It wasn’t long before we were both climaxing together. I rolled off of him and smiled happily, he laced his fingers through mine as we laid next to each other breathing heavily and happily. I propped myself up on my elbow and placed a softy kiss on his forehead.

“I’m glad your home.” I told him honestly and he smiled

“I’m glad to be home baby.” He stroked the side of my face softly, “I’ve missed your beautiful self.”

I was about to kiss him when I heard his phone ringing on the coffee table. He groaned and went to reach for it. We looked at the caller id which read ‘Lou’ he raised an eyebrow questioningly and I nodded.

“Hey Lou.” He tucked his hand behind his neck and laid back down, “depends what it is. Lux? Er, yea let me check.”

“Can we babysit Lux tonight?” he asked me and I shrugged

“I don’t see why not.” I nodded, he told Lou and put the phone down.

“We can still have a lovely night with Lux here, I’m sorry it’s not going to be how we planned it though.” Harry told me and I shrugged

“It will be exactly the same.” I told as I stood up, “only in this version we’ll have clothes on.”

“We were having a naked evening?” Harry gaped

“We were.” I nodded and laughed at his expression

“Damn it!” he looked sad, “you know I love nakedness.”

“I know.” I laughed as I collected my clothes up, “I’m going to go shower, I can’t cuddle Lux when I’m all sex-like.”

“Coming.” Harry stood up and grabbed his clothes following me upstairs and into our bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nothing makes me update more than the fact i should be writing my essay.

Third update of the day. Surely i deserve some love for this?

The sequal is insane.

Peace.Love.Passenger.