Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Babysitting

We showered quickly and I had literally just finished blow drying my hair when I heard the buzzer go. Harry looked up as I put the hairdryer on the vanity, he was still in boxers and had been distracted by his phone.

“Lux is here.” I told him as I walked out the room and ran down the stairs flinging the door open to reveal Lou, “Lou!”

“Blair!” she grinned

“Hello Luxy Lou.” I reached out to take her from Lou, I sat her on my hip and stood to the side to allow Lou inside the house.

“Here is all the stuff, thank you so much for this you know I wouldn’t ask if I wasn’t stuck,” she apologized and I shrugged

“It’s no problem, we love Lux.” I assured her

“We need to hang out.” She hurried out, “I’ll text you and we’ll sort out a time. I’m really sorry hun but I really do have to run. Thank you so much for this. Thank Harry for me too yea?”

“Course,” I laughed at her franticness, “We’ll see you later.”

“Bye baby.” Lou dropped a kiss on Lux’s head and disappeared back out the door.

I closed the door before grabbing the bag from the floor and slinging it over the opposite shoulder to where I had Lux positioned. I walked into the lounge and sat down on the sofa leaning back and placing Lux on my lap and bouncing her up and down.

“Hello baby girl.” I smiled at her, “you are so cute.”

I brought her close and cuddled her, she turned her head to the side and kissed my cheek. I smiled and laid down on the sofa holding Lux above my head and sticking my tongue out, she giggled and I laughed.

“Flying Lux!” I grinned

“Hello baby.” Harry appeared and Lux reached out for him, “do you want a cuddle from your favourite person in the world?”

I laughed as Harry took her from me and snuggled his face into her neck causing her to laugh, he pulled back and made a face at her which only made her continue to laugh. I looked at the time and groaned.

“We shouldn’t be working her up like this she needs to go to bed soon.” I made a sad face and Harry pouted.

I walked into the kitchen and reached into a drawer pulling out a take out menu and walking back into the lounge to see Harry laying on the sofa with Lux on his chest as he watched tv. I leant against the doorway and smiled as I watched him.

“You alright?” he asked when he noticed me and I nodded blushing slightly, “why are you blushing?”

“I’m not.” I pursed my lips together as I felt my cheeks heat up causing him to chuckle.

“Tell me.” He stroked Lux’s back softly

“I was just thinking about how amazing you are with her.” I shrugged and looked down at the menu biting my lip slightly

“What else?” he asked, “the look on your face says your not saying something.”

“Hush child.” I laughed lightly as I grabbed a pen and piece of paper out of the draw of the coffee table to write what I wanted

“Tell me, I’m your boyfriend you’re meant to tell me everything.” He watched me and I stuck my tongue out at him

“Low blow.” I laughed slightly before sighing and putting down the menu and looking at him as I raised an eyebrow at him, “you really want to know?”

“I do indeed.” He nodded and I sighed

“Fine. I was thinking about what an amazing Dad you’re going to be if we have children.” I pursed my lips and picked the menu back up and started reading again avoiding looking at Harry “carry on watching your programme, stop staring at me I can feel your gaze!”

“I really want to kiss you right now.” Harry said softly, “I can’t because Lux is now asleep on me but I really do want to. That was so sweet. If it helps I stood and watched you with Lux before and thought the same thing about you. I couldn’t think of a better person to be the mother of my baby.”

“Is is weird that that makes me happy rather than freaks me out?” I asked cocking my head to the side and he chuckled lightly

“It makes me happy too.” He smiled and looked down at Lux giving her a kiss on the head.

I took a photo sneakily before uploading it on twitter.

Babysitting is easy when someone is so cute @louteasdale

I then quickly wrote down on the piece of paper what I wanted from the Chinese. I walked over to
Harry with it in my hand, he smiled up at me as I got near him and I could resist leaning down and pecking him softly on the lips.

“I’ll put her to sleep in the craft room.” I told him, “you pick what you want.”

“Sounds like a plan.” He nodded as he stroked Lux on the head one last time.

I carefully picked her up and she snuffled before snuggling into my chest. I smiled before walking to the craft room. I tucked her in and set up the baby monitors, I grabbed the one for me to keep and creeped out closing the door silently. I walked into the lounge to see Harry on the phone ordering our Chinese, I grinned before picking up the remote and going onto the apple store to find a movie for us to rent. I was scrolling through when I felt Harry wrap his arms around my waist and kiss the side of my head.

“Movie?” I asked and he shrugged

“As long as you’re cuddled up to me I don’t mind.” He rested his head in the crook of my neck and I leant against him happy to just be near him again.

“So anything?” I asked and he nodded

“I’m going to get a drink, want one?” he asked and I nodded

“Thank you.” I kissed him on the cheek and settled onto the sofa and pressing play on the DVD controller knowing what was in the player already.

“We’re like na na na then we’re like yea yea yea.” Erupted onto the screen

“What?” Harry’s head appeared in the doorway and I grinned

“You said anything.” I laughed and he shook his head and disappeared.

I carried on watching bobbing my head along to the music. When stand up started I couldn’t resist singing along. I squealed when Harry sang his little bit and I heard chuckling behind me. I rolled my eyes before standing up and jumping around throwing my hands above my head and singing along. I stopped to listen Louis singing before singing along with Niall and jumping around again. I started mimicking Harry as he sang his last part, bouncing along exactly as he always does which only caused Harry to laugh. As the song finished I turned to Harry and took a bow, he was holding his phone up pointed at me grinning.

“You recorded that huh?” I asked and he grinned as he put his phone back in his pocket.

“Sent it to Louis as well.” He laughed as I pouted, “are we really watching this?”

“Can I watch you sing one more song?” I asked and he chuckled as he shook his head

“You have seen this concert live so many times why do you need to watch it again?” he asked and I pursed my lips and shrugged, “what?”

“It’s silly.” I shrugged, “what do you fancy watching?”

“Tell me.” He sat down next to me

“I love seeing you like that.” I shrugged, “you’re so happy.”

“I’m happy now though.” He looked confused

“You look hot as hell on that stage.” I bit my lip, “can we watch one song please?”

“Fine.” He sighed dramatically

I grabbed the remote and typed in the time number I wanted and it skipped straight to Niall talking about the next song. Harry laid back and covered his face with his hands.

“I love this.” I told him singing along softly watching him on the screen singin What makes you beautiful.

“You really still get this happy about this song?” he asked and I nodded

“I always think that this song was written about you.” I told him laughing softly

“Why?” he looked confused

“Think about the lyrics.” I shrugged, “it describes you perfectly, this is so a song I would sing to you.”

Harry chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder. We watched him start to sing his solo and when it finished I let out a sigh.

“What was that?” he asked

“Nothing.” I shrugged

“No, you sighed weirdly just then.” He furrowed his eyebrows together

“It just always makes me happy when you nail that part.” I shrugged

“Why cause I messed it up so badly once?” he chuckled darkly

I turn around pushing him down to lie on top of him, he raised an eyebrow at me curiously.

“You didn’t mess it up.” I told him, “but when you nail that part each time it’s like proving all those people wrong.”

“I guess.” He shrugged, “to be honest with you that part I always seem to get a bit more nervous about. That’s why I look so much happier after its over.”

“I like your bouncing.” I giggled and he grinned

“My bouncing?” he asked

“Yea you have a very unique bounce.” I shrugged, “it’s hot as hell.”

“Really now.” He raised an eyebrow and I grinned leaning forward and kissing him softly.

He held my face softly as he kissed me back, the room started to spin and I pulled away burying my face in his neck as I let out a contented sigh as the buzzer went.

“Shotgun not!” I laughed and Harry groaned

He stood up and I stood up watching him walk away before picking up my phone.

Yo boi Loueh – I couldn’t help it. I tweeted that video Harry just sent me.

We are no longer friends.

I pulled up my twitter and I clicked on my mentions only to groan as I saw the video on Louis’s twitter with @blairr this video makes me proud to be your best friend #supportivefriend

@Blairr I do the exact same thing! It’s so cute when you stop to watch Louis sing. Tomlinroe <3

I raised my eyebrow it always freaked me out when people thought I should be with Louis and not Harry.

@Blairr I love the fact we can hear Harry laughing! He is so cute!

@Blairr I love that you still get this excited about them just like we do! Blair is a true directioner just like us!

@Blairr dances like a retard.

@Blairr wears the most ridiculous outfits sometimes.

@Blairr is that their house? Its so cute! I bet Blair did all the decorating! They have so many pictures!

@Blairr @HarryStyles you two are so cute

@Blairr you are such a loser sometimes - @NiallOfficial

I closed my phone as Harry put the bag of stuff on the coffee table.

“Are we just going to eat here?” he asked and I grinned

“Yea huh.” I nodded and started taking things out of the bag and putting them on the place mats
Harry had brought in.

“Have you been on twitter?” he asked and I rolled my eyes

“I did indeed, I read some of the replies as well.” I told him as I stood up to grab a drink, “drink?”

“Sure, what are you having?” he asked

“Wine.” I laughed, “what do you fancy?”

“What kind of wine?” he asked

“Rose,” I answered, “want some?”

“Yea go on.” He nodded and I laughed

“Don’t sound like I’m forcing it on you.” I shook my head as I walked into the kitchen to grab two wine glasses and pour the wine in.

I set one glass down in front of Harry as he started to munch through his food.

“I forgot to ask you what your phone call was about.” I said as I tucked into my beef in black bean

“We have a radio interview on Monday.” He shrugged

“Oh really?” I frowned, “Monday is my last day at radio 1, I was kind of hoping you’d be around. Which radio?”

“I cant remember,” he shrugged, “it’s in London though so I’ll try and get there afterwards.”

“Lame.” I pouted before drinking some of my wine, “oh I forgot to show you something.”

“What?” Harry looked curious

“I got you a present.” I told him as I reached into one of the drawers in the table and pulled out an envelope and handed it to him.

He looked at it curiously before opening it and pulling out two tickets, He gaped before turning to me grinning.

“Tickets to see Passenger?” he asked and I grinned

“I know you wanted to see them.” I shrugged, “they are for Monday, I was a bit panicked that you had to shoot off somewhere and I was going to have to go with someone else.”

“I got you a present actually.” Harry laughed lightly before standing up and walking over to one of the bags he had abandoned when he came in before, he handed me an envelope causing me to raise an eyebrow at him.

“I hope these aren’t Passenger tickets.” I laughed and he shook his head laughing slightly

I opened the envelope and pulled out two tickets to see Matt Corby and David Ford on Tuesday, I blinked a few times before launching myself at him. He laughed as he hugged me back.

“I guess we are having a very live music-y week.” He laughed before I kissed him.

“Ah I am so excited!” I did a little happy dance, “they are like our 3 favourite artists at the moment!”

“I know.” He shook his head laughing, “I didn’t even know Passenger were playing.”

“I didn’t realize Corby and Ford were!” I shook my head before looking at the tickets again, “how did
you find out?”

“Nick.” He told me and I could help but laugh, “what?”

“Nick told me about Passenger as well.” I grinned and Harry shook his head laughing

“Good old Grimshaw.” He chuckled

We finished eating before cuddling up on the sofa and watching the Johnny Cash movie Walk the line even though Harry wasn’t too keen. As the credits rolled I yawned and Harry kissed my forehead.

“I enjoyed that a lot more than I thought I would.” He admitted and I smiled softly

“When is Lou coming for Lux?” I asked as I stretched

Harry looked at the time before shrugging.

“She is due any moment now.” He yawned as well and I laughed

“We are so rock and roll.” I rolled my eyes before draping my arms around Harrys neck and kissing his lips softly before burying my face in his neck.

“I know.” He sighed, “but we have next week to be rock and roll, right now doing nothing with you is the most amazing thing.”

“You always know what to say.” I mumbled into his neck.

“How about you go get ready for bed?” he kissed my head and I nodded

“See you soon.” I yawned as I started walking away, the buzzer went and I smiled, “Lou is here!”

“I heard.” Harry chuckled as he walked to the front door and Lou was stood with Caroline Flack. Harry froze.

“Hey, how was Lux?” Lou asked and Harry looked back up at me as I stood on the stairs

“She was perfect as usual Lou.” I smiled walking back down the stairs and pushing Harry out the way,
“let them in, its cold.”

Lou and Caroline walked in, Harry stood awkwardly.

“Harry go get Lux.” I pushed him in the direction of where she was sleeping

“I’ll help.” Lou chuckled as both Harry and Lou left

I pursed my lips and rocked back on my heels as both Caroline and I stood awkwardly in the hallway.

“So Lou drank too much to drive.” Caroline explained

“Ah right, that makes sense. Were you the designated driver?” I asked and she shook her head laughing slightly

“No, I’m never the designated driver I always seem to end up drinking when I am.” She laughed, “I’m sharing a taxi with Lou. I just didn’t want to stay in it on my own, the driver was a bit creepy.”

“Ah I hate it when that happens.” I nodded, “I always make Harry the designated driver and he never sticks to it.”

“Harry does like to drink.” She laughed slightly and I nodded.

“He does indeed.” I bit my lip

How long does it take to pick up a child and a bag?

“Good night?” Caroline asked and I nodded

“Yea, we just had a Chinese, watched Walk the line and caught up. Harry’s been away for a week.” I explained

“He’s away a lot huh?” she laughed and I shrugged

“I guess. I mean I try to go with them a lot of the time.” I licked my lip and noticed that Harry had left a bag out here, I rolled my eyes and picked it up.

“Harry?” she asked and I nodded, “and he always told me he was the neat one.”

“He is quite neat I guess.” I shrugged

This was so awkward.

“Walk the line?” Caroline asked and I nodded, “Harry always said he didn’t really like Johnny Cash. I’m surprised he watched it.”

“I love the movie so he was happy to watch it with me.” I told her, “he really enjoyed it actually.”

“You sure you don’t want me to carry her to the car?” Harry asked Lou as they appeared in the hallway

“No it’s fine,” Lou laughed handing Caroline the bag and taking Lux from Harry.

“Bye babygirl.” I whispered pressing a kiss to her head softly

“Bye Lux.” Harry murmered as he also left a kiss on her head.

“Bye, thank you so much for having her.” Lou smiled and walked out the door

“Bye.” Caroline waved awkwardly, “nice seeing you again Harry.”

She closed the door and I sighed heavily before walking up the stairs to the bedroom without saying anything. Harry turned the light off in the lounge before following me upstairs, I dropped his bag down in the walk in wardrobe before walking out pulling my t-shirt over my head discarding it next to the bed, I pulled my shorts off and walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I prodded my stomach as I brushed, standing the side and looking over my figure.

“You still look as beautiful as ever.” Harry said softly as he walked in to do his teeth

I shrugged and finished my teeth, I pulled my hair up into a pony tail and walked out the bathroom, I undid my bra and put it in my pile of clothes before climbing into bed. I watched as Harry walked out the bathroom and took off all his clothes. I smiled slightly as he got in bed next to me completely naked. I pursed my lips together and he rolled to face me.

“Are you okay?” he asked and I bit my lip

“She’s annoying.” I murmered and Harry laughed

“What makes you say that?” he asked

“She kept saying things like she knew you better than I do.” I bit my lip, “which is silly, right?”

“Course it is,” Harry laughed wrapping an arm around my waist and kissing me on the head, “you know me better than anybody does.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is so close to the end.

Guess who is actually seeing Passenger tomorrow? if you guessed me you're correct! So excited!

Thank you to all the people who've been commenting, you make me smile more than you could ever realise. To the rest of my readers don't be shy to say hello :)

Peace.Love.DayInBedForMe