Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Is that enough?

What’s not to love? Is on repeat. Last night was amazing. @Blairr can’t believe you cried.

@Harrystyles Shut up. You were almost crying as well! What’s not to love? Was the most beautiful song.

@Blairr agreed.


I read some of the replies they were all similar to what they usually are.

@Harrystyles do you think of @Blairr when you hear that song?

@Harrystyles I was at that gig last night! I cried as well don’t worry @Blairr


Styles and Monroe make the most of time off.

Yesterday we reported that the pair had been spotted at a gig and they were up to the same last night as well! The pair were spotted grinning from ear to ear as they exited a Matt Corby and David Ford gig. Harry Styles and his girlfriend Blair Monroe are obviously making the most of the short gap in Harry’s hectic schedule to listen to some live music together. Blair kept it simpler last night in a pair of black skinny jeans with a loose turquoise tank she had the same boots on and a slightly different black jacket. Her signature airplane ring was absent from her finger, however she was wearing two necklaces one of which was tucked in out of sight so we assume it was on there as she has been known to do this, instead she wore a black spiky ring on her finger. Harry wore a black shirt, a black blazer and burgundy skinny jeans. He seemed more relaxed than the previous night as he smiled at the cameras and happy strolled to a bar down the road hand in hand with his girlfriend. The pair barely exchanged words on their walk but kept laughing happily. Harry even stopped to pose in a couple of pictures with some fans on the street, ever the model girlfriend Blair offered to take the photos for the fans. It was only a recently that rumours were rife that the pair had split with Blair being seen out with Ed Sheeran but the pair took to twitter to deny the claims.


I walked to the side of the signing pushing my phone into my pocket and watching as the girls started screaming as they saw me, I waved awkwardly before snapping a picture on my phone at the exact moment the boys all walked out to take their seats. They walked past me and Harry could resist giving me a peck on the cheek as he past me which only caused the crowd to scream louder. I laughed before ducking to the side. As the girls started to go along the line for the boys I watched on talking to one of the security guards.

“We have a crier.” The guy muttered and I looked up.

The girl was properly crying and I could tell it was real. Ever since I had started being there for fans when they cried some of them started faking it in the hope that they would get to speak to the boys after seeing me. Niall reached across the table to give the girl a hug, he was the worst when it came to the crying girls they always made him feel really bad that he couldn’t spend more time with them. After she finished on the line she started walking away shaking and crying, I tucked my phone back in my pocket as I walked towards her.

“Hey, are you alright?” I asked her and she looked confused

“Yea, I’m alright.” She nodded and I smiled softly

“Did they make you cry? Which one do I need to tell off for upsetting you?” I asked and she laughed through the tears.

“I’m just so happy.” She explained and I nodded

“Do you want a hug?” I asked and she nodded

I wrapped my arms around her and she clung onto me. After a bit she stopped sniffing and I let her go, she stepped back and smiled slightly.

“Can I have my picture taken with you?” she asked and I shrugged

“Sure.” I took the camera out of her hand and handed it to the security guard.

I wrapped an arm around her waist and smiled at the camera. She took the camera back from the man and thanked me before walking off. I watched a more of the girls were crying and I bit my lip. I couldn’t hug all of them really.

“You alright?” I asked a girl who turned and screamed excitedly in my face, “woah.”

Her friend who was also crying threw her arms around me and hugged me, I hugged her back and her friend was jumping up and down excitedly.

“Can I have a picture?” she managed to get out between the cries and the jumping.

“Sure.” I nodded and she also started hugging me and took the picture at the same time

They walked off and I let out a breath.

“You okay?” The security guy asked, “that seemed intense.”

“Yea, some of them are a passionate.” I laughed slightly.

I hugged and had my picture taken with a few more girls before the guys signing was finished. They stood up to leave walking past me as they did, Louis licked the side of my face as he did and I pushed him away laughing as the crowd went wild. Harry walked past and puckered his lips into a kiss as he continued to walk past so it looked like he was kissing the air in my direction. All the girls who were still queuing were crying, hugging each other and looking really sad. I looked at the security guard who shook his head and went to push me towards the green room.

“No, let me go.” I tried to push past him

“No you have to go into the back room.” He tried to push me again

“No get off of me!” I glared at him

“Blair.” He said sternly as he took hold of my shoulders and tried to walk me backwards

“What are you doing to her?” Harry appeared behind me and screams erupted from the girls still in the lines

“He wont let me go talk to them.” I explained, “he said I had to go back.”

“Look man, let her through for 10 minutes.” Harry’s jaw twitched and I knew instantly that he was angrier than he was letting on, “and please get your hands off of my girlfriend.”

The guy instantly took his hands off of me and backed away.

“10 minutes Blair.” Harry told me

“Arent you going to come with?” I asked and he bit his lip and looked over his shoulder

“Alright.” He held onto my hand

We walked towards the girls who were all screaming. I hugged a few and had pictures taken with them and Harry did the same. I realized that people at the back were trying to push forward hurting the people up against the barrier and decided it would probably be best if we left. Harry looked at me and I nodded, he walked over and grabbed my hand before waving to the crowd, he squeezed my hand before we walked back into the back room were the boys were all drinking tea and waiting for us.

“We thought it wouldn’t be for the best if we went out as well.” Liam explained

“I only went out cause Blair hadn’t come back yet that’s when I saw a security guard with his hands on her.” Harry bit his lip

“It was okay though.” I shrugged, “Harry told him off.”

The guys laughed before we were all bundled into the back of a minibus. Harry and I took the backseats where I laid my legs over his and took out my phone, he did the same.

@Blairr thank you for looking after me after meeting the boys <3 Stlonroe. @Harrystyles your gf is awesome.

@Blairr I can’t believe that security guard was trying to make you not talk to us! But @Harrystyles came to the rescue <3

@Blairr it was so lovely to meet you today! I can see why all the boys love you so much.


I smiled at all the lovely messages and noticed Harry had tweeted a photo of me.

This is what happens when you say lovely things to her. The most beautiful sight in the world.

I clicked on the photo and it was a picture of me sat next to him smiling as I was reading the nice twitter mentions. I clicked on composing a tweet ‘It was great to see you guys today, sorry I didn’t get a chance to hug everyone!’

‘By the way I know you guys saw what happened with the guard. He was just trying to do his job. It’s just a pity that they never realize that how hard it is to see you guys sad.’


Harry retweeted my last tweet and I looked at him questioningly, he shrugged and looked back at his phone. I checked his mentions and realized loads of fans were tweeting him about the security guard.

@Harrystyles you looked so angry at that guard today…it was sexy as hell

I love how protective @Harrystyles is of @Blairr. I would love to have known what Harry said to that guard.

@harrystyles What the hell happened with that guard?


“He was a jerk.” I mumbled and Harry chuckled.

“He was indeed.” He nodded.

“People should know not to mess with our girl.” Zayn grinned from the seat infront of us.

“Who messes with a girl who has 5 bodyguards?” Liam chuckled, “bad move.”

I looked over at Harry who was texting away on his phone intently. I bit my lip and nudged him with my foot, he looked up and smiled at me before looking back at his phone. We headed to a photoshoot and interview. I hung back and rang my Dad, he was filling me in on where exactly he was in the world and I told him stupid stories that had happened to me recently. It was lovely to hear his voice. I walked into the studio and saw Louis and Niall having their photo taken, I then saw Harry out the corner of my eye talking intently to a girl I didn’t recognize, he laughed at something she said before putting his hand on her arm and leaning down to whisper something in her ear. I bit my lip staring at the exchange but was interrupted by Zayn grabbing my hand and pulling me over to the seats, he was talking about the new pokemon game that he knew I would love. My eyes kept flicking over to Harry. I sat on the sofa arm glancing down at the game before looking back up at Harry, he then looked up straight at me. He stood up straighter and ran his hand through his hand through his hair before walking away from the girl and towards me. I pursed my lips together as he walked towards me.

“Blair.” He started and I shook my head.

“Don’t.” I shook my head, “hey Zayn let me have a go.”

I took the DS off of Zayn and had a go on the pokemon game he was playing, I saw the look Zayn gave Harry but chose to ignore it. I wasn’t interested in talking anymore.

“Zayn?” a girl asked, “can you come for photos?”

“Sure.” He stood up and left me sat with Harry.

I inwardly groaned as I knew what was coming.

“Are you angry at me?” he asked and I shook my head, “good, there is no reason to be.”

I hummed with my eyes fixed on the game.

“I don’t even know her name,” he told me and I pursed my lips together, “I was just talking to her.”

I nodded.

“Blair.” He growled, “talk to me.”

I bit my lip trying to concentrate on the game.

“Blair.” He stood up and grabbed the game from my hand, “stop it.”

“Stop what Harry?” I asked raising an eyebrow as I looked up at him.

“Ignoring me.” He shoved his hands in his pockets.

“I’m not.” I told him, “I was listening to you the whole time.”

“Why are you being all pissy with me.” He asked.

“I’m not. Why would I be?” I cocked my head to the side.

“There’s no reason.” He told me and I nodded.

“So I’m not angry.” I clarified before standing up, “because you haven’t done anything.”

I walked away from him an over to where Louis was leaning watching Niall have his photo taken. He looked up at me as I walked over and I slid under the arm he held out for me lacing my fingers through his that hung by my shoulder. He pressed a kiss to my head.

“I’m not going to say anything.” He told me and I nodded, “but if you need to talk I’m here.”

“Nothing to talk about,” I promised and he hummed, “just Harry being Harry.”

“If you say so.” He nodded, “you’re looking smoking today by the way.”

“Ah you’re not looking too bad yourself Tomlinson.” I grinned up at him and laughed as he nodded.

“I know.” He chuckled and I couldn’t help the loud laugh that fell out my mouth.

The photoshoot consisted of me moving around the room to hang out with every member of one direction other than Harry who kept looking over at me biting his lip. We eventually all piled in the car and I made an excuse to sit in the front.

“I felt really car sick before.” I explained to Niall who nodded.

“That’s so annoying.” He ruffled my hair, “I hope you feel better this time.”

I got in the front seat and rested my head against the window as we drove to the various drop off points. Harry and I got dropped off second after Zayn. I jumped out the car waving to the guys and walked straight into the house not waiting for Harry. I left the front door open as I walked straight into my craft room/office and closed the door. I thought this would have been an obvious sign to Harry to leave me alone but apparently not.

“Blair.” The door opened and he leant against the door frame.

“Please Harry.” I looked up at him, “just leave me be for a while.”

“No.” he shook his head walking over to me and sitting on the edge of my desk infront of me, “talk to me.”

“No.” I shook my head looking down at my hands.

“At least look at me,” he sighed placing his fingers under my chin and making me look up at him, “what is going on?”

I bit my lip and shook my head at him.

“Nothing.” I took a deep breath before standing up, “love you.”

I went to walk away and he grabbed my hand.

“No.” he shook his head, “you can’t not talk to me about whatever it is that’s going on in your head.”

“That girl.” I told him, “you were flirting with her.”

“Was I?” he furrowed his eyebrows together.

“You were. And you know you were because you looked and acted guilty afterwards.” I bit my lip, “which brings us back to what I said the other night.”

“Blair.” He shook his head, “I’m sorry about today. I shouldn’t have been like that with her.”

I didn’t say anything and he sighed.

“I told you to just trust that I love you more than anybody else in the world.” He bit his lip, “please just do that.”

“So I trust that and let it slide when you’re like that with other girls?” I asked, “because you love me?”

“That isn’t what I’m saying.” Harry stood up and put this arms on the top of my arms, “I’m sorry about today and I’m sorry that you have to question me about it.”

I hung my head down staring at our feet and sighed.

“I don’t like feeling like this.” I bit my lip, “I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach like I’m about to loose you.”

“You aren’t.” he shook his head pulling me against him in a tight hug, “I love you.”

“But is that really enough for you?” I whispered into his shoulder.

If he heard me he ignored me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the next chapter is the end.

Let me know what you think.

Peace.Love.SoCloseToTheSequel