Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Passenger & Niall

“I’m sorry.” Harry murmered in my ear and I shrugged.

“It’s no big deal.” I assured him as we went into the venue after the opening act had played a song already to ensure he didn’t draw any attention to him.

We walked in and ducked out heads down making our wa to a wall which Harry leaned against whilst I stood in front of him with his arms around my waist. I leant my head back against his shoulder and closed my eyes listening to Stu Larsen singing.

“Beautiful.” I murmered and I felt Harry nodd in agreement.

Everyone was standing still and silent as they all faced the stage just appreciating good music.

“I’m going to do a cover of a song I stole from one of your bands.” He drawled in his Australian accent.

He then started playing Fix you by Coldplay and my heart started to melt. I closed my eyes and exhaled slowly.

“Now this is beautiful.” Harry whispered and I nodded.

I bit my lip my eyes trained on the stage as he stood there singing even as people started talking again. His voice was stunning. I looked up at Harry and pressed my lips to his softly. It was in the break between Stu Larsens set and Passengers that someone spotted Harry.

“Oh my god is that Harry Styles?” a girl whispered and I tried to surpress the smile on my face as Harry groaned.

“Isn’t that his girlfriend Blair?” the other girl asked and I felt Harry chuckle.

It was at that moment that Passenger came on and the girls seemed to forget that Harry and I were there. It was a beautiful set and he seemed genuinely surprised that people were singing the words of his songs back at him.

“Sometimes I wish my concerts were like this.” Harry murmered in my ear and I looked back at him cocking my eyebrow curiously, “look at all the faces of the people, just happy to soak up every word he’s singing and they all appreciate him for his talent.”

“People appreciate you for your talents.” I assured him, “your fans love you and hang off every word you say just like everyone in this room is for this song.”

He hummed but tightened his grip of me rested his head on my shoulder and closing his eyes as he just listened to the music I did the same and couldn’t help the relaxed feeling that came over me. We stayed till the end even though we were supposed to leave before the last song in order to avoid the crowds but we were both too interested in listening to the music to care.

“I love acoustic music.” I smiled up at Harry who nodded.

“Maybe I’ll sing an acoustic song on the next record for you then.” Harry grinned and I laughed.

“Are you ringing Nick?” I asked as we walked towards the exit.

“Yea, when we get to the car.” He nodded.

We walked out and there was two cameras, I smiled as Harry ducked down in front of me pulling me towards the car. It was only two cameras I didn’t understand why he was suddenly so bothered. We got in the taxi and went to a nearby bar to meet up with Nick.

xxxx


“I love you.” I smiled as we got out the car heading towards the door.

“I love you too.” Harry grinned opening the door and walking inside.

I pursed my lips together as I thought back to the bar and how he had been towards a girl at the bar and I bit my lip. We walked into the kitchen and I grabbed a bottle of wine as Harry grabbed two glasses before we walked outside to lie on the sunbeds by the pool. I grabbed two blankets and pillows on our way and chucked them on the double sunbed Harry was laying on as I laid next to him.

“We haven’t done this in so long.” Harry mused as we stared up at the sky.

“I know.” I sighed taking a drink of the wine, “I feel at peace out here.”

“Same.” He laced his fingers through mine.

“Harry?” I asked after we had laid in silence for a while.

“Yea.’ He looked over at me.

“You know how we were both unsure on how to be in a relationship, do you ever wish you weren’t?” I asked unsure if I was making sense, “cause if you’re feeling confused I would rather you spoke to me about it.”

“Why are you saying this?” he asked his eyebrows furrowed together.

“The way you looked at that girl tonight.” I shrugged, “I’ve been wondering for a while. I love us but I would understand if you were finding it a lot.”

“Do you think I would be the way I am with you if I felt like that?” he asked and I sighed.

“I don’t want to get in an argument about this, I was just asking.” I pursed my lips together, “I was just curious if you ever sort of wish you were single.”

“This is stupid.” Harry huffed going to stand up but I grabbed his hand.

“Harry.” I groaned, “don’t leave.”

“Am I supposed to just sit here and listen to you wonder if I ever want to be with someone else?” he asked, “why would you even think that? How could you?”

“I just,” I started.

“Do you feel like that?” he asked and I shook my head.

“No.” I sighed.

“So why would I?” he questioned taking his hand from me and cross his arms, “unless you still think I’m some kind of manwhore?”

“You’ve never been a manwhore Harry.” I bit my lip, “I shouldn’t have said anything.”

“You’re right.” He pursed his lips together, “you shouldn’t have.”

He shook his head before walking inside and I groaned falling back on the sunbed and looking up at the stars in the sky like I have so many other times. I didn’t want him to take it like that but I didn’t think it was that much of a stupid question. I wasn’t questioning his love for me, I just wondered if he ever thought of being with someone else. I took another couple of gulps of my wine as I stared up at the stars in peace, I didn’t even know how long I had been laying there but suddenly the bottom of the bed sunk.

“I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t ever looked at another girl.” He voice cut through the silence, “but then I remember you. Nobody ever compares to you Blair.”

I watched him run a hand through his hair as he looked at the ground.

“I love you Blair.” He looked up and locked eyes with me, “you have to trust me on that.”

“I love you too.” I knelt up and reached for him.

He placed his hands on my hips as I leant forward and kissed him.

“I love you.” I murmered against his lips again, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” he kissed me, “so much.”

I pressed my forehead against his and he closed his eyes sighing softly.

“You just have to trust that I love you more than anybody else.” He murmered softly.

xxxxx


Styles and Monroe cut a stylish shape on a date night

Harry Styles and girlfriend Blair Monroe stepped out impeccably dressed as usual as they appeared from a concert last night. Blair wore a white tank top with the slogan ‘Hipsta Please.’ contrasted with a cute pink skirt which she paired with chunky black boots and a leather jackets giving the outfit a tougher edge. She appeared to be wearing her boyfriends hat and her signature paper airplane ring sat proudly on her finger, her and Harry both wear the token with Harry wearing his around his neck the meaning has never been explained. Harry wore a classic white t-shirt, grey jeans, black jacket and his paper airplane necklace. They were watching a Passenger gig where they were spotted singing along with Harry having his arms wrapped around his beau’s slender waist. Harry was even spotted laughing as the band sang a song which poked fun at people on the X factor. They were obviously out celebrating the end of Blair’s stint as a Radio One DJ. Her last show contained a surprise visit from her boyfriends group. The pair are definitely not shy about their romance with them both announcing each others biggest turn ons to the nation. After the gig the pair made their way to a bar where they met up with their mutual friend Nick Grimshaw for drinks. When they eventually emerged Nick led the way with Blair close behind him and Harry close behind Blair, both boys seemed very aware of keep Blair away from the waiting paparazzi. She seemed happily oblivious to the negative feeling towards the cameras by the boys as she flashed a smile at them.


I clicked off the article and smiling to myself before going onto twitter. I pulled up composing a tweet and wrote Can’t get Let Her Go out of my head. One of the best gigs I have ever been to.

@Blairr you looked so cute last night!

@Blairr I can’t believe you and @Harrystyles were at the Passenger gig last night! I was there and didn’t get to see you ☹

@Blair what is your favourite Passenger song?

@Blairr Surely One Direction are the best gig you’ve been to?

@Blairr does Harry sing it to you?


I laughed at that and retweeted it ‘@Blairr does Harry sing it to you?’ Haha only if I beg him to. He did last night though but it wasn’t really to me but with the crowd.

“Blair Blair Blair” a voice chanted behind me and I turned to see Niall walking into the lounge

“How did you get in?’ I asked curiously

“Look who I found.” Harry laughed as he walked in with shopping bags

“Mountain Dew?” I asked reaching out to him

“Why are you never as excited to see me?” Niall looked sad and I laughed before pushing my laptop off my lap and jumping on him

“Happy?” I asked as I dropped back on the floor

“You have no idea.” He laughed, “Harry mentioned you were cooking?”

“Did he now?” I raised an eyebrow at Harry who shrugged

“So what are we having?” Niall asked and I shrugged

“I was going to suggest fajitas.” I told him as I walked into the kitchen where Harry had gone to put the shopping away

“You looked hot last night.” Niall commented as he sat on a stool on his phone

“Thanks, you look hot all the time.” Harry winked and Niall laughed

“I meant Blair.” Niall told him

“Ouch.” Harry rolled his eyes before opening his mac that he’d left in the kitchen

I started cutting up some onion and peppers for the fajitas as the boys sat in silence on their machines. Harry hadn't mentioned anything about the conversation today and even though I still had a weird feeling in my stomach about the whole situation I was in no rush to bring it up again. I looked over at my boyfriend and couldn't help the smile that graced my lips, he was beautiful and funny and lovely and mine. I don't know why I felt the need to question him but I couldn't shake the feeling in my gut. I just had to leave it be though, I couldn't waste time we had together fighting about something that might not even matter.

“Apparently we are always impeccably dressed.” Harry nodded, “cool.”

“I laughed at that as well.” I grinned, “they should see me now.”

“You look cute, I’d still have sex with you.” Harry shrugged and I rolled my eyes at him.

“What would Blair have to wear for you not want to have sex with her?” Niall asked laughing

“Flannel.” Harry screwed up his nose

“Oversized flannel pjs are cute though.” I shrugged

“Oh yea, you’d look cute in them. Yea, there is nothing. I always want to have sex with Blair.” Harry sighed and shrugged

“You two are gigging again tonight aren’t you?” Niall asked

“Yep.” I nodded, “Matt Corby and David Ford.”

“Ear sex.” Harry nodded and I laughed

“So jealous.” Niall looked sad, “why didn’t you invite me?”

“It’s kind of a date.” I laughed lightly as I started lining up ingredients

“Kind of?” Harry raised an eyebrow, “this is completely a date. I love going to gigs with you.”

“Is it because I’m not cool enough?” Niall asked and I burst out laughing

“What?” I asked him

“Is that why you don’t invite me to gigs with you?” he asked

“Oh Niall.” I cocked my head to the side and couldn’t help but give him a hug, “you are so cool.”

“Come on Niall you know its not that.” Harry rolled his eyes, “you can come to the next gig we go to.”

“We need a night out together.” I said as I started to cook

“We have a premiere we have to go to soon, we could go out after?” Niall suggested

“Sounds like an idea.” I nodded, “Harry?”

“Sorry I was reading stuff.” Harry looked up, “what?”

“Going out, after some premiere.” I explained as I reached up to turn the extractor fan on

“If you want.” Harry shrugged, “I’m always up for a night out with you.”

“May text me.” Niall said after we had all sat in silence as I started cooking.

“Did she?” I asked turning around, “what did she want?”

“I think she wants me.” Niall bit his lip.

“What do you think?” Harry asked and Niall shrugged.

“I don’t think I want her.” He admitted.

“Then you shouldn’t be.” Harry told him, “you should be with someone you can see yourself with forever.”

“Someone is feel mushy today.” I grinned and Harry shrugged.

“It’s being home with you,” he pursed his lips, “gets me thinking about our future.”

“I told you both you were soulmates.” Niall grinned.

“That you did Nialler.” I grinned as I pulled out plates, cutlery and place mats putting them infrontof Harry, “can you set the table please?”

"Anything for you beautiful." he smiled before leaning over the worktop and pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

I watched him walk over to the table and start laying it, why was I questioning him?
♠ ♠ ♠
Long I know. The whole top two sections weren't orginally there but then i realised that they were actually quite important, well the middle bit was the top bit was because Passenger was so amazing. And Stu Larsen, his cover of fix you almost made me cry.

I used Niall as a bit of light relief in this chapter after the arguement, I thought you guys might enjoy of a bit of Niall.

So a lot of you want a sequal. There are 2 more chapters of this story which has got me in a reflective mood. Does anybody have a favourite part of this story? If you do let me know :) Maybe I'll tell you mine in the next update which may even be tonight if enough people read/comment on this update :)

Peace.Love.SoMuchSnow!