Status: New and working on it ;D

Crazy 4 U

Chapter 19

Ronnie's POV

We went back inside hand in hand. I felt a lot better knowing that Ross and I had growing trust of each other. I went to the snack table to grab some food before my scene which, my luck, was with Laura. I was eating gummy bears when I felt arms sneak around my waist.
"Mmm, gummy bears. My favorite," Ross murmured in my ear. I giggled and turned to face him. He put his hands on my hips and kissed me gently. I smiled up at him and I could see Laura making her way toward us in the corner of my eye. Ross, seeing my face expression change, whispered in my ear.
"Just listen to what she has to say and DON'T start anything." He walked over and talked to the director. By then, Laura had gotten to me and was waiting for me to turn toward her, which I did. She looked extremely guilty, which she should be. She tried to steal my boyfriend. Dammit, Ronnie, don't start anything. Let her talk.
"I know you're probably REALLY mad at me right now," she began. I just stared at her. "But I want to apologize. What I did was extremely selfish. You're with Ross and I should have respected that because you're my friend. I'm sorry. I guess people do crazy things when they like someone."
She looked like she was on the verge of tears. I didn't know she cared about me THAT much.
"I accept your apology."
Her face lit up immediately.
"Thank you! And I promise I will never do anything like that to you again. I won't interfere with you and Ross' relationship."
"Thanks, Laura, it really means a lot."
I hugged her, hoping that what she said was true. I wasn't in the mood for any more drama, but she was my friend and I trusted that her apology was genuine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I know barely anything happens but this chapter is kind of a filler :P