Status: New and working on it ;D

Crazy 4 U

Chapter 18

Ronnie's POV

I stood in the parking lot and cried. I couldn't take holding it in anymore. I knew there was something up with Laura but Ross wouldn't listen. I heard the stage door open as I sat down on the curb.
"Ronnie," I heard Ross say. "Ronnie, I'm sorry I didn't listen to you. I know I should have and that was a mistake."
I looked up at him, tears running down my face. I could feel my makeup running.
"I'm more angry at Laura than I am at you. I shouldn't even be mad at you."
"I think you should be. I should've at least taken some sort of action from your instincts, but I didn't. I'm sorry."
"It's okay, Ross. It is, really."
"Are you sure?"
"Positive. Besides, it's not like you cheated on me, and I would kill you of you did."
"You don't have to worry about that, babe. Never happening."
I smiled widely as I stood up beside him.
"I love you."
He pulled me into a tight hug.
"I love you, too."
We stayed like that for a few minutes. When we parted, Ross took my hand and began walking back to the door.
"So, what are we going to do about Laura?" I asked.
"Just ignore her for now. If she starts anything, I'll take care of it."
I nodded in approval and took a deep breath. Ross sensed my uneasiness and squeezed my hand.
"Hey, it'll be okay. Trust me."
Those words made me think a little. I realized that what had happened made us take more interest in each other. Ross now trusted my instincts. I trusted him just as much. He never gave me a reason not to.
"I do."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's been a while :P