Status: New and working on it ;D

Crazy 4 U

Chapter 3

Ronnie's POV
As soon as I got home and put my backpack in my room, my cell phone rang. I looked at the screen, which showed Rydel's name. I pressed send and put the phone to my ear.
"Hey, Ry, what's up?"
"OH MY GOD, RONNIE YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!" she shouted.
I laughed.
"What?"
"Are you standing?" she asked.
"Y-yeah, why?" I replied, confused.
"Well, you better find a seat before I freaking tell you this!"
My heart started beating pretty fast. If she was this excited, it had to be good. I sat down on my bed and made myself comfortable.
"Alright, I'm sitting. Now what happened?" I asked, stifling a giggle.
"Ross just told me he likes you!"
"Oh my God, are you cereal?!"
"Absolutely! And the way he worded it was pretty much the exact same thing you said about him!"
"Holy chiz, Ry! I can't believe this!" I screamed excitedly through the phone. "Wait."
"What? What is it?" She asked.
"Which one of us asks out who?"
There was a silence so I assumed she was thinking.
"Well, since he doesn't know you like him, he won't do it so you should."
"Okay, good to know. Jeez, I can't believe it!"
"I'm happy for you, girl! Sorry, I gotta go help my mom with dinner. See you in school tomorrow?"
"Hell yeah!" I said.
"Okay, see ya!"
"Bye, Rydel!"
I hung up and sat my phone on the nightstand. Wow! Best. Day. Ever. I couldn't wait to see what tomorrow would bring.