Status: New and working on it ;D

Crazy 4 U

Chapter 4

Ronnie's POV
The next morning at school, I went to my locker, hoping I'd run into Ross on the way. I hadn't even seen Rydel yet so I didn't think I would see him. After I got my Trig book out, I headed to my homeroom. I knew I could find him there since my last name was Lee and his was Lynch. Sure enough, there he was in his assigned seat. I didn't want to talk to him in front of all the other people, though. I didn't need everyone seeing if something embarrassing happened. He turned to see me and waved, flashing his beautiful smile that made me melt. I waved back and sat down at my desk. The late bell soon rang and the morning announcements came on. No one ever listened to them. They were always about clubs or when testing was going to be.
When the bell that dismissed us from homeroom rang, I stood up and turned to Ross. We both walked straight to each other. But that wasn't the weirdest part.
"I need to talk to you," we both said at the same time, and then laughed. Wait, what does he want to talk to me about?
"You first," I said, smiling and pushing hair out of my face.
"Well, Ronnie. I've known you for a really long time and I was just going to ask you if...if you wanted to maybe be more than friends?" he said nervously. My eyes widened and a smile formed on my face.
"Ross, I was going to ask you the same thing!"
"Really?" he asked. You could hear the shock in his voice.
"Yeah!" I answered with a smile.
"Then I'm guessing that's a yes?"
I laughed.
"Of course."
He flashed a huge smile and looked me directly in the eyes.
"Cool."
I just stared back at him until we both realized what we were doing.
"So, you wanna come over today?" Ross asked, attempting to move past the awkward moment. "R5's got a rehearsal."
"Absolutely," I replied. "It's been a while since I've seen all of you."
"I know, right? I'll pick you up at 5."
"Kay," I answered. "See you later."
We both headed to our first class. That day seemed to go by so slowly, it was really irritating me. At least fact that I would get to spend time with Ross and the Lynch family later on kept me going.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy guys! just so you know, I am still working on the other Ross story that's on my profile but I've been having some troubles with it (writer's block). Once I get back on track with that one, there should be more chapters of that one up. But I thought I'd start fresh with some new ideas in this one. I hope you like it! Comments are encouraged and appreciated (: thank you!
Love, Kenz<3