Status: I didnt like how my first Jimmy story was coming out... and i got this idea instead :p

The Unwanted Mate

Family Bonded By BLOOD

I sighed contently when I felt the filthy human’s blood run down my throat. I finished the druggie off before throwing the body into the nearby dumpster. I smile when I hear the fragile bones crack and break.

My heels on the leather boots I wore clacked loudly against the wet sidewalk. The streets were empty and quiet. I looked in one of the 24 hour stores and saw it was 3:47 in the morning.

I was still thirsty but there were no humans out. Not even the late night drunks. I was disappointed.

Don’t these humans like to stay up till sun rise?

I walk around for a little while before I notice the sun coming up.

I quickly run to my cabin in the woods. I open the door and was greeted immediately by my brothers.
Matt looks down at me with cold but loving eyes. I know it’s weird but that Matthew for you. He is a vicious cold bastard but if your part of our family, he would love and protect you till the end of time. We call Matt, Shadows since that’s where he mostly is. Matt is our leader but sometimes let me or Brian take charge.

Speaking of Brian, I look at the chocolate eyed man with a raised eyebrow.

“What? I was bored.” He chopped his hair off again. Now it’s to the bottom of his ears instead of his shoulders.

Brian is the middle one, me being the youngest. Brian likes to be called Synyster. I never questioned why. Brian is the more laid back one out of the three of us. He would sit there all day playing his guitar before going to find a human female to fuck and kill. Brian is vicious and cruel but Matt is more. Brian was the one who found me on the brink of death. He bit me before taking me to where he and Matt lived.

Brian and Matt have a very complicated relationship. Sometimes they act like brothers or best friends and the next minute they would act like they hate each other. When I first was with them, I thought they were together but Brian explained me that they are two guys who been around each other for way to long. Brian and Matt both have horrible tempers and they clash a lot. I try and not get in the middle of one of their fights but sometimes I have to. It either that or one of them dies.

“Where have you been? It’s almost daylight, are you trying to get yourself killed?” Matt crossed his arms over his large chest and glared down at me. I knew he wasn’t mad, mostly worried and concerned.

“Oh Matt leave her. She got here just in time.” Brian called out from the couch; he didn’t even look up from his guitar.

“Yea just in fucking time, you almost didn’t make it.” I could see the sadness in his eyes, he tries to hide it but I saw it.

“Im sorry Mattie, I promise tomorrow I will come home earlier.” I stand on my tippy toes and kiss his cheek.

“Damn right you are because your hunting with me tomorrow.”

“No Matt you know I can’t be near you when you hunt.”

“And why the hell can’t you, Luna?”

“Because the last time you took her hunting with you, you tried to fuck her.” Brian smirks at Matt before going back to his guitar.

“Can’t we talk about this tomorrow night?” I quickly say before Matt could say a smartass comment to Brian.

“Yea let’s all go to sleep.” Matt sighs out before unlocking the basement door.

I follow Matt down the dark stairs and pitch black hallway. I feel Brian walking behind me after he shuts and locks the door. Matt lights the torches and walks to his room. He turns around and kisses my forehead before shutting his door behind him. Brian does the same thing before going into his room.

I walk into my room and quietly shut the door. I strip myself of my clothes and walk into my bathroom. I wash myself clean of the blood from tonight’s dinner. I get out and dry myself off. I walk back into my room naked and pull on some pajamas.

I open my gold coffin and smile when my black cat, Gypsy poked her head up out of her own coffin at the sound of mine squeaking open.

I gotta get Matt to fix that.

I climb into the smooth purple satin with a sigh. Gypsy jumps up and lay on my stomach. I close the coffin lid and go to sleep listening to my cat’s soft breathing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chappie #1!!!!!!!!!!!

Luna is played by Kate Beckinsale but as Selene in the underworld.... btw i LOVE those movies.....

Yes Matt and Brian are Vampires but the rest of the band isnt.

i tried to make them into the more traditional vampires... not the ones from Twilight but like Dracula...

Jimmy and Luna are gonna meet in the next chapter!!

comment/subscribe/recommend/send me some love!!!!!!!