Status: I didnt like how my first Jimmy story was coming out... and i got this idea instead :p

The Unwanted Mate

You Have Blood On Your Lips

I awoke early in the night when I felt something off. I could hear hissing and screeching. I opened my coffin lid and carefully step out. I walk to the door of my room and grab the sliver dagger that was hidden in the doorframe. I climbed up the stairs with the dagger clenched tightly in my grasp.

Vampires can’t be harmed by silver unless it was purified by a priest. The sliver dagger can’t kill a vampire but it can damage them. I try not to use the dagger but with me not knowing what is in the house, its better safe than sorry.

The basement door was broken down but it was broken from the inside rather than the outside. So one of my family members felt the threat before I did. My guess was is that it was Jasmine.

Younger Vampires tend to be more alert then the older ones because they aren’t used to their more advance senses. Older Vampires have great senses, yes but we are used to our senses so we won’t feel the threat until it was in our house.

I push the broken pieces of the door and looked into the living room. Jasmine was in a crouch with her fingers extended into claws. Her lips were pulled back over her teeth. The sharp fangs shined as the light hit them. Her usually soft brown eyes were blackened by anger. I could hear the deep growl coming up from her throat.

I looked to see who she was glaring at and take a step back when I see Blue Eyes staring at me.

“Hi Luna!” He smiles at me and Jasmine turns to look at me. I nod my head towards her and she relaxes.

“How do you know where I live?” I saw Jasmine flinch at my tone. She whimpers some before standing next to me. I wrap an arm around her and pull her closer to me.

“Your big friend brought me here just now.” He still had the big smile on his face. “He said something about you and me being mates?” His smile dropped and a confused look replaced it.

“Matthew Charles Sanders!” I bellowed out and flinched when I saw the both of them jump at my tone. I smooth Jasmine’s hair and kiss the top of her head. I push her to Blue Eyes and motion them to sit on the couch.

Matt walks up the stairs with a guilty look on his face. He takes one look at me before looking down at his feet. One of his hands was buried in his front pocket while the other was rubbing the back of his head.

“Wanna explain, Matthew?” I crossed my arms and cocked my hip at him. He looks up at me again before looking back down at his feet.

“Hey what’s all this yelling about?” Bri comes up from behind Matt, yawning and scratching his head. He kisses my cheek before sitting down next to Jasmine and pulls her into his lap. She leans back onto Brian’s chest and play with his fingers before talking to Blue Eyes.

“Well Matthew, are you gonna explain to me why you brought a human here or are you just gonna stand there all fucking night?” I forced my voice to sound calm and collected, everything im not right now. He has absolutely no right to bring Blue Eyes here.

“Well I know how stubborn you can be and I just wanted to help.”

“By bringing a human into our home with a newborn Vampire here and gave us no fucking warning. How the fuck is that gonna help me?”

“I thought if I brought him here, you would change your mind about him.” I shake my head at him.

“Matt don’t you see that it’s not Jimmy that is stopping her. It’s him being a human.” Brian’s voice was smooth and wise. I looked towards him and nodded my thanks.

“So if he wasn’t human, you would be with him?” I just look at Matt and glare at him, knowing what he is gonna say next. “So why don’t we just change-“

I crouch down and growled loudly at Matt. I heard Jasmine whimper but Im much to mad to pay attention.

*Jasmine pov*

I jumped back and moved closer to the male human known as Jimmy. He grabs me from Uncle Brian and holds me close to him. I grab a handful of his shirt and whimper again when Mom lets out another powerful growl.

“Don’t you dare touch my mate!” I whimpered again as the house shook at the loudness of Mom’s voice. Jimmy held onto me tighter and flinched a little as he heard Mom growl again at Matt.

“But Luna you said yourself that you would never mate with a-“

He was cut off with a straggled cry as Mom grabbed him by the throat and threw him to the floor. Mom is crouched over his large body with her nail digging into his neck. He claws at Mom’s forearm trying to get it off of him. I was shocked since Uncle Matt is older than Mom, meaning he was stronger but Mom was kicking his ass.

With one hand I pull on Uncle Brian’s sleeve. He looks down at me and I point towards the fighting Vampires.

“Your mom’s strength was always fueled by her emotions. The more she feels a certain emotion the stronger she gets. Matt knew that but he is as stubborn as your mom. Neither are gonna stop until someone stops them.”

“So why don’t you stop them?” Jimmy asked before hugging me closer when Matt gets the upper hand on mom. I cry out when I watched as mom’s body went through the window.

“NO!” I jumped out of Jimmy’s arms and crashed into Matt’s large body. We went crashing threw the wall were he just threw my mom.

We crashed to the forest floor with me on top. I make a claw out of my hand and slash Matt’s face. I do it 3 more times before I felt soft and gentle hands pull me away from him.

I clutch onto the black shirt and cry out when I felt a pain come from my right shoulder. I felt a hand run softly on the injured shoulder before picking me up. I look up into the soft icy blue eyes of my mom and whimper when my shoulder screams out in pain.

“Im taking her hunting.”

“I will take Matt and make sure he actually drinks this time.” Uncle Brian shakes his head before lifting Matt’s arm up and over his shoulders. Uncle Brian leads Matt away from our house and into the woods.

“Uh what about me?” Momma turns and looks at her mate. Her eyes soften some before hardening.

“Come I will bring you back to the city.” Her voice was cold and harsh. But her eyes showed she was sadden that she had to push her mate away.

It takes longer than usual to get to the city part of town because Momma was carrying me and Jimmy was walking. She stops in front of a bar and looks at Jimmy. He looks at her confused before he tilted his head some.

“This is your stop, so bye.” I giggled as Momma ended so awkwardly. Jimmy smiles down at us.

“Nope it is not cause Johnny’s doesn’t open till 9 and its only…” I giggle again as Jimmy quickly dug into his pants pocket and pulled out his cell. He looks at the time before looking back at us. “… 6:18 pm.” he smiles at momma again and swing his arms a little. “So what to do now?”

“Fine if you’re not gonna leave. You can’t wait in the alley while I get something for Jazzy to eat.” She kisses my cheek and hugging me once more before handing me to Jimmy. He kisses her cheek quickly before running off into an alley. I heard Momma curse Jimmy out before walking off to get me a human.

Jimmy sets me down on my feet before he sits down while leaning against a wall. I stand looking around nervously before Jimmy pats the stop next to him. I carefully sit on the floor, trying not to aggravate my shoulder.

“So…” I giggle and smile up at Jimmy who looks nervous.

“What you can’t talk to me now that you know im a Vampire?” he shakes his head wildly.

“No… No that’s not it at all… it’s just well… you’re a little girl… and I don’t know what to say to you without sounding like a perv or an idiot.” He scratches the back of his neck and looks at me from the corner of his eye.

I roll my eyes, gosh and I told it was cause I was a Vampire.

But no its cause I was a girl.

A little girl.

“Hey im not little!” I slapped his arm with my left hand and glare at him. He glares down at me before we both crack up laughing.

“What’s so funny?” I look up and smile brightly when I saw Momma’s beautiful face.

“Momma!” I jump up and crash into her arms but break away from her when I felt a sharp pain coming from my shoulder. Momma rubbed my shoulder softly before handing me the dead male.

I look down at the body with tears in my eyes. I know he is already dead but it was my fault he was dead. I felt Momma place a hand on my shoulder and I took a deep breath in. I felt my pupils dilate at the rich aroma of fresh blood. I broke away from Momma and bit in the neck of the dead human. I felt the rich blood flow down my throat. I swallowed mouthful after mouthful. I just could get enough of my delicious meal. All to soon the body ran out of blood. I pull my fangs out of his neck and lick my lips. I stand up and move my shoulder, there was a slight pain but it is pretty much healed now.

Momma walked over and grabbed the dead body before throwing it into a dumpster. She closed the lid after listening to the bones in the body crack when they hit the metal of the dumpster.

Jimmy gasps when he looks at me and I cock my head at him.

“You still have blood on your lips.” He smiles nervously at me before I look at Momma. She shakes her head and cleans my lips with her fingers.

“You’re gonna get the hang of feeding soon. You’re not always gonna be such a messy eater.” We smile at each other before looking at Jimmy.

“Im hungry, can we go to I hop?” I squeal and jump up and down before looking at Momma.

“Oh please can we Momma?” I put on my puppy dog eyes.

She sighs before nodding her head yes. Me and Jimmy cheer and start running at human speed to I hop. Momma walks behind us and grabs the both of us by our arms.

“We can’t just walk in there.”

“Why not?”

“Because Blue Eyes, Jasmine has blood on herself.” Jimmy makes an O with his mouth before smirking down at mom.

“Blue Eyes, huh? You don’t really notice someone’s eye color unless your checking them out.” Momma gently shoves Jimmy away from her but she wasn’t mad since she had a small smile on her face.

“So are we going to the mall?” I asked happy I can shop again.

“Yes but we aren’t shopping, we are stealing.”
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW CHAPPIE!!!!!!!

NOW YES LUNA DOESNT WANT TO LOVE JIMMY BUT BECAUSE HE IS HER MATE SHE HAS FEELINGS FOR HIM...

AHHH YOU GOTTA LOVE THE CUTEST OF JIMMY!!!!

Image

Image

I THOUGHT THIS ONE CAME OUT REALLY GOOD BUT YOU GUYS LET ME KNOW!!!!!

COMMENT/REVIEW/SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!