Status: I didnt like how my first Jimmy story was coming out... and i got this idea instead :p

The Unwanted Mate

Momma Once More

I walk into Johnny’s Bar, seeing as it was the closet to the woods. My heels clicked loudly on the bar floor. Everyone in the place turned and looked at me. I smirk as I saw the jealousy and lust on the women’s faces. On the men’s faces it was just lust.

I walk up to the bar and lean my elbows on it. I knew people were staring at my ass. Usually I would kill anyone that would look at me but I didn’t want to kill right now. I just wanted to sit here and drink.

Yes Vampires can have alcohol and even human food, if they have human blood with it. And seeing as I just fed im in the clear.

“What can I get you, Sexy?” I look up to the human bartender and leaned closer on the bar.

“A couple shots of Jack, please.” I smile flirty hoping to get the drinks for free, seeing as I don’t have my money. I forgot my wallet but Vampires can get whatever they want from humans.

We can Dazzle them like in Twilight and it’s all from our looks. That’s it; we don’t have ‘special powers’. We just have super senses, run faster and are super strong. We don’t read minds or feel emotions. Well we can but only when we feed on the person or if that person is part of your clan. Like me and Brian or me and Jazzy. Creator and Creation. Like a parent and a baby. Brian is my creator and im Jazzy’s. it also works with Mates but only if they have bonded.

The bartender places six small glasses filled with Jack Daniels in front of me, with a smirk and a wink.

“If you need anything else im just a holler away.” And then he was on the other side of the bar.

I quickly down my shots while listening to the music coming from the speakers. I felt someone sit down next to me and groaned when I see that blue eyed human again.

“Are you following me or something?” I asked him while glaring at the man. He smiled brightly at me and waves down the bartender.

“A Guinness for me and another round of shots for the lady.” His voice was smooth and sexual. I felt my insides melt at his voice.

God what the fuck is wrong with me? I never felt like this before. Wait isn’t this how you are supposed to feel with your mate? Oh shit is this human my mate? Shit I gotta talk to Matt, he should know.

“And no im not following you, this is just the place I usually come to when I hang out with my friends.” He nods over to the two human males from yesterday. I saw green eyes flinch when my eyes landed on him.

“Well then why are you sitting next to me and not your friends?” I looked up and smiled sweetly at the bartender.

“Because I want to get to know you better and Zacky is being a bitch.” Ah that’s green eyes name, Zacky.

“What if I don’t want you near me?”

“Then you would have left already if you really don’t like me.” Well he got me there. I guess he might be my mate but why the fuck would the fates give me a human as a mate. Do they really hate me that much?

I say nothing to him. I grab one of my shots and down it quickly. The next 5 go down the same way.

“I have never seen a woman down shots like a man before. It’s really cool and hot.” I look at him from the corner of my eye and smile a little. The look on his face was too cute. My god im fucking doing it again. He is not my god damn fucking mate. I refuse to have a human as a mate.

“Thanks I guess.” I mumbled before looking back down at the empty shots. The bartender comes over and gives me 6 more shots. I down them quickly before standing up. I turn and was going to walk out when a warm hand stops me.

“Don’t leave yet.” I look up into the lanky giants blue eyes and shake my head.

“I gotta leave.”

“Why? Do you have someone waiting for you?” I close my eyes and picture Jazzy’s tear stained face.

“Yea I do.” I pull my arm free and walk out. I can hear him walking behind me.

“So is it the guy you were with last night?” Blue eyes asked once he catches up to me.

“No he’s my brother.” Why was I explaining who Brian is to him?

“Oh, do you have a husband?”

“No.” God why won’t my mouth shut the fuck up?

“Boyfriend?”

“Nope.” I hate myself so much right now.

“What about that-“I sighed thankfully when he was cut off.

“Luna!” I looked up at Matt running towards us at human speed. “Luna you gotta come home now!”

“I was about to, what’s wrong?”

“Jasmine woke up and is screaming for you.” He says once he stopped in front of us. He looks at Blue Eyes confused before looking back down at me.

“Let’s go.” I pull Matt with me but look back when Blue Eyes place a hand on my shoulder.

“Here is my number, call me. you know if you want.” He looks down at his feet shyly and hands me a piece of paper. I grab the little slip before pocketing it. I pull Matt into the woods and we run home.

“So who was that?”

“I can’t remember his name, but I think he is my mate.”

Matt stops short and grabs my arm stopping me.

“You think he is your mate?” I nod and look down at my booted feet.

“Yea.” I let the word drag out still looking at my feet.

“What are you going to do about it?”

I snap my head and look up into Matt’s hazel eyes.

“Nothing, im going to do nothing about it. I am not having a human as a mate. I saw what happens when they don’t make it through the change. I refuse to die for some stupid human.”

“You know that’s your mate you’re talking about. You are gonna be with him sometime. You can’t deny that mate-ship.”

“I can and I will. Matt I can’t die for some human like Dan did. Jazzy needs me.”

“You need your mate more!” I glared up at Matt.

“No I need Jasmine more then I need HIM!” I screamed at him before running home. He just doesn’t understand.

I break through the front door and running down the stairs. I could hear Jazzy’s screams coming from my room. I break in there and watched as Brian jumped away from her.

I walk over to Jazzy and frown when I see asleep and clawing at her arms.

“Jazzy, stop that.” I commanded softly but she didn’t listen. “Jasmine stop that now!” Her eyes fly open and she looks up at me with blood red eyes. Vampires usually get that when they have really bad nightmares about death.

“Mom!” I looked at her shocked when she throws her tiny body into my arms. Mom, she called me mom. I hold her tightly to my chest. Out of the corner of my eye I see Brian pushing Matt out of the room before closing the door. “Momma, I was so scared. I dreamt you didn’t save me and I was raped before I was killed.”

“It’s okay, baby, im here. Nothing is going to hurt you.” I kiss her forehead and hold her in my arms as tightly as I can without hurting her. I could feel my undead heart breaking at the sound of her crying.

She finally cries herself to sleep. I lay her gently in my coffin and watched as Gypsy jumps up and lies near Jazzy’s head.

I peel off my clothes and pull on new pajamas.

I reach back into my jean shorts and pull out Blue Eyes number. I place it in a drawer on my desk before closing it, hoping to forget I ever got it.

I crawl into the coffin next to Jazzy and pull her into my arms. She lays her head on my chest and cuddles closer to me. I kiss her cheek and close us in the coffin.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO LUNA KNOWS THAT JIMMY IS HER MATE BUT DOESNT WANT HIM....

THE GUY DAN THAT LUNA MENTIONED IS DAN "THE BODY' ABELL.... HE IS A CLOSE FRIEND TO THE BAND AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE COOL TO ADD HIM INTO THE STORY.... YOU ARE GONNA LEARN MORE ABOUT HIS DEATH SOON....

HE DIDNT REALLY DIE IN REAL LIFE.... JUST SAYING!

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE/WHATEVER IT IS YOU PEOPLE LIKE TO DO!!!!!!!!!