Status: For Nano Wrimo, finished November 28, 2012 at 51,214 words

The New Queen

Nikolai

Before Anna and David could even discuss children, they had to do a few things on their bucket list. When Anna was with Tom she was all over the world. This time they wanted to do something more personal.
For maybe three months the two went on a tour all over the world. They went to different gyms visiting young gymnasts and Anna signed and gave out a lot of copies of her book. They talked to many coaches and gymnasts and they all told her their inspiring stories. It was a beautiful experience seeing how much good she had done.
She was planning her next book about her road to Rio. Hopefully she could get it written and published soon.
..
When Anna and David came home from the tour they received news regarding her parents. Ekaterina was pregnant with Adnan’s seventh baby. It was actually quite remarkable, she was 46 years old. She shouldn’t be getting pregnant, but she was. This new baby would be a miracle.
Apparently, this miracle child would even be a boy. Adnan was unlucky in the gender pool. He had four girls and two boys, now he would have another boy to the family.
The boy was born the next year in April. His name was Nikolai Baratova-Zabrikova. Alina always wanted her children to fit in and have Russian last names, so that was his last name. Alina would be so happy. She always wanted to have more kids, but money was tight.
When she got home from touring with David, she got little jobs writing articles for magazines. Mostly gymnastic magazines. It was good money.

So in the land of Anna everything was going well. It was like all the problems Anna had faced in the past were withering away and she was going to live a nice peaceful life with her husband, close to her family.
Unfortunately for Anna, she knew that all stories weren’t perfect. You need to struggle before you can realize your true potential. That’s what Anna did.
She was headed on one hell of a roller coaster.
♠ ♠ ♠
how precious...

i kind of like where my story is going. I'm about to unveil a big plot twist in a few chapters that i am not too excited about. Mostly because...well i won't give it away