Status: For Nano Wrimo, finished November 28, 2012 at 51,214 words

The New Queen

Forever

By 2025, Ekaterina and Adnan were getting married. It took a few years to sort out the details, but now they had it pretty much set.
All of his children would walk in the wedding. Ekaterina promised Nikkitta that she could be her maid of honor. She was only 13 but she kind of deserved it. She lost her mother at a young age, now she was getting a new mom.
Dasha, Lubov and Anna were all bridesmaids while Mikhail and Oleg were both of Adnan’s best mans. It was a very small but beautiful wedding. Only 20 people were there, they wanted to keep things personal.
After the wedding Adnan and Ekaterina went straight to their honey moon while Nikkita and Dasha went to live with Vika and Anna for the week.
“I loved it” Vika said. “It was such a beautiful ceremony…sometimes I can’t wait until I get married” David kissed the side of her head. “I want a wedding like that, something small and intimate”
“Me too” Anna said.
“Without putting words in David’s mouth…do you want to get married?” Vika asked her.
“Yeah”
“Kids?” David asked.
“Yeah…preferably girls if you don’t mind” Anna put her things down. “Let me set up Nikki and Dasha’s bed so they can get some sleep” Anna left the room.
David smirked.
“So when are you purposing?” Vika asked him. “Adnan told me you asked…”
“I don’t know yet. I’m leaning towards valentines day or her birthday”
“She hates mushy stuff”
“Yeah so then I was thinking I would hide it with a note and let her freak out”
“Now that would be pretty fun” the two giggled. “Aw, I’m going to miss living with Anna. I can’t believe she’s getting married before me…”
“Don’t worry about it.”
“As long as she picks me to be her maid of honor I don’t care”
“Who else would she pick?”
“I mean she roomed with Maria all during her beginning years at Krugloe”
“Don’t worry about it. Let me ask first”
“Ask what?”
“Nothing important…what did you want to do tonight?”
“Sleep” she giggled. “Hope you don’t mind?” David smirked. Anna smirked back.
“Just keep it down” Vika headed to her room. Anna jumped in David’s arms.
“I love you”
“I love you more”

On Valentines Day of 2025, David decided to purpose. He had to be very careful how he did it. Anna wasn’t a very sentimental person. She got confort in the things she did and not the things people did for her. If he presented the offer.
David pretty much lived with Vika and Anna. He was over there at least for two to three days in a row. He lived quite far away, on days he had off from work he liked seeing her.
After they got engaged he wanted to invite her to her apartment in Moscow and hopefully move into a house later. He wanted a life long of hapiness with Anna. They could travel the world and have plenty of children and just be happy.
To get her to say yes, he left the ring in a completely obvious place in her room. It wasn’t so obvious but he left the clues to find it. If she wanted it. If she found it that meant they were engaged. The point was to get her to search everywhere, freak out and then suddenly find the ring.
It worked just like that. Anna saw the clues to find the ring with the offer on the note. She was so excited she didn’t even want to look for the ring. She wanted to be married, especially to David. They had such a great relationship together and she could imagine herself with him until the day she died.
She looked for the ring without the instructions, which was probably a bad idea. Finally she found the ring in the first draw of her night stand. It was such a lovely ring. She couldn’t help but cry like a little baby.

David and Anna were married later that year.