Status: I update when I can. Sorry if there are really late updates.

If This Is Love, I'll Love You Forever

Having Their Worst Day

*Danny's P.O.V.*

I laid in my bed for a minute before getting up. I sat up and got out of bed. Yesterday was a pretty good day and I was hoping today would be good too. I rolled out of bed and walked downstairs.
"Look who decided to come join us." My dad said as I walked into the kitchen.
I just rolled my eyes and walked toward the cabinet to pick some cereal.
I looked over at the clock and saw that it said 12:19. Was I really asleep that long?
"Hey Danny can you get that plate down for me?" My mum asked.
"Yeah. Sure." I got it down for her and made myself some breakfast and left to go eat in the living room.
"Hey sleepyhead." Ben ruffled my hair and smiled as I sat down next to him.
"Hi." I said with a mouth full of food. "Where is everyone?"
"They got hungry so they went out to eat. I told them I'd wait for you to wake up though."
"Aww thanks."
Ben smiled proudly. "You think I could play one of the guitars today?"
"Yeah. You know you don't have to ask."
"Oh." His smile faltered and he turned away.
"You okay, Ben?"
"Yeah. I think I'm gonna go upstairs. I'll just see you when you get up there." Ben spoke and stood up.
"Alright. See you in a bit."

*20 minutes later (Ben's P.O.V.)*

"Hey Benny."
"Hey."
"You gonna tell me what's wrong now?"
I looked up at Danny and then back at the guitar I picked up.
"Today's my birthday."
"Oh. Happy birthday?"
"Sorry. Just forget about it, Danny."
"No no no. I'm not gonna forget about it."
"Danny please." I sighed.
Danny came closer and picked up the guitar.
He set it on a stand and pulled me by my hand. "C'mon. We're gonna have some fun." Danny pulled me downstairs and pushed me into his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes title credit goes to Allstar Weekend 'Not Your Birthday'
Cause nobody gives a damn about the day that you were born.
Short chapter to keep you occupied for the next one (:
Sorry all my stories are just shit though .-.