Status: I update when I can. Sorry if there are really late updates.

If This Is Love, I'll Love You Forever

There, There

"Where are we going, Danny?"
"It's a surprise." Danny smiled.
They drove to the city and Danny stayed quiet, not telling Ben where they were going.
Danny parked in the back of the store so it would still be a surprise and got out of the car. They were at a guitar shop that Ben had been wanting to go to.
"Come on." Danny said.
He walked around the to the front and saw the smile on Ben's face.
Ben wrapped his arms around Danny's body tightly and then walked into the shop.
"Pick anything you want."
"Anything?"
"Yeah. Anything."
"You're serious?" Ben was in shock. No one had really given him much in his life. He always had to work for everything.
"Yes." Danny laughed.
Ben smiled brightly and walked toward where he saw the acoustic guitars. He picked one and examined it. "I really like this one." He said.
"You know how to play acoustic?"
"Yeah."
Danny was impressed, but he smiled anyway.
"Do you wanna try it out?"
"Will they let me?"
"Yeah. That's why they're on display." Danny smiled. "We can get you a case for it too if you want."
"Really?"
"Yes really. Now c'mon and pick something. Get a capo if you want one. Pick out some picks."
"Why are you spending all this money on me?"
"It's your birthday. That's why." Danny smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit to The Wonder Years song There, There.
Short chapter, because I haven't updated in 3 months and I'm so sorry.