Status: I update when I can. Sorry if there are really late updates.

If This Is Love, I'll Love You Forever

Cousins.

*Ben's P.O.V.*

"Oh gosh. It's almost Christmas. We need to put the lights up on the house." Danny's mum was frantically cleaning the house and speaking to Danny and I. "Your cousins will be here soon. They're gonna being spending three weeks with us."
"Three weeks?" Danny asked in disbelief.
"Yes. My sister is in the hospital and I told her that Trevor and Seth could stay with us."
"Fine." Danny crossed his arms and sunk further into the couch.
"Your uncle is bringing them over today. Could you help clean?"
"Today? You've got to be kidding me, mum!" Danny got aggravated as he stood from the sofa.
"Yes. Please Danny. Just be nice to them and we can get through these three weeks."
I stood up as well and followed Danny out of the room.
"I can't believe this." He sighed and folded his arms on the counter and put his head in them.
"Come on, Danny. They can't be that bad."
"Oh but they can." He looked up at me.
"What's so bad about them?" I was curious to know more about the two boys that were coming over.
"They're homophobic assholes. That's what's wrong with them!"
"Oh." I said quietly and crossed my arms. "We should help your mum clean." I said then left the room.
I walked into the living room and up to Danny's mum.
"Do you need any help?" I asked kind of quietly as she was dusting a shelf that held some pictures.
"Sure." She smiled at me. "If you don't mind helping."
"Course not."
"You could vacuum. That would help a lot. Danny's always leaving crumbs all over this nice carpet." She sighed then left the room.
I plugged in the vacuum that was sitting in the corner of the room and started vacuuming the carpet.
I did the best I could and remembered how my dad always made me clean. It made me mad, but I did as I was told so I wouldn't get hit.
"Ben?" I flinched when I heard my name.
"It's just me." I heard Danny say. I relaxed slightly.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and I jumped.
"It's okay, Benny." He whispered.
I felt scared. I knew Danny would never lay a hand on me, but I was terrified. I felt like he was just pulling a fake mask up and he was really gonna hurt me. I felt like a real basket case. I get a boyfriend and I think he's like my dad. What the hell is wrong with me?
"Ben!" I jumped again at the sound of Danny's voice. I pulled out of his arms and turned to look at him. I slowly started to back away from him.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. You were just zoning out. It was freaking me out."
I kept backing up, but tripped back from the leg of the coffee table. I fell on the ground and looked up at Danny. He towered over me and I was so scared.
"Ben. It's okay." He said is a calm voice. He did something that my father never did.
He held his hand out and helped me up.
I hesitantly took it and let him pull me up.
"I'm not gonna hurt you, Ben."
I didn't say anything. I just looked at him.
I quickly moved forward and hugged him.

*Danny's P.O.V.*

I didn't know what to say. So I didn't say anything.
I just rubbed his hair and kissed his head.
He looked up at me after a short amount of time.
His bottom lip began to quiver. "I'm sorry." He said and hugged me again.
"Don't cry, Benny. And you don't need to apologize." I rubbed his back and kissed his head another time. "You didn't do anything wrong."
He lifted his head and wiped his eyes.
"I'll finish vacuuming. My cousins should be here soon."
"I can do it."
"No it's okay. Just sit down. I'll do it."
"Fine." He sighed and sat on the sofa."

*30 minutes later (Ben's P.O.V.)*

"Danny! Ben! They're here!" Danny's mom spoke as she walked quickly into the living room. "Danny could you go get your father."
"Yeah." He said and stood up from the sofa. He walked to the garage door and opened it. His dad usually stayed in there and worked on his beat up car. "They're here." I heard him say in disgust.
"Alright." I heard his dad reply.
I stood up and walked into the kitchen.
I opened the fridge and pulled a water bottle out.
Danny came in the room and hopped onto the counter.
"This is gonna suck so bad." He declared.
I sipped my water and heard the front door being opened.
"Can I have one more kiss?" Danny asked when he hopped off the counter and walked to my side.
I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Oh come on. You knew what I meant."
I laughed and opened my water bottle again. I drank some of it. Danny purposely tipped it back and made me spill it on myself.
"You jerk." I said and swatted at him. "Now I have to go change my shirt."
He laughed and ran out of the room. I screwed the lid back on the water bottle and ran after him.
I stopped running when I got near the door and almost ran into one of the boys.
"Sorry." I stuttered out and back up. He was really muscular and had to be older then both Danny and I. He was horrifying. I felt like a little person when I stood next to him.
Danny's mother walked up and looked between the two of us.
"What happened to your shirt, Ben?"
"Danny made me spill my water." I said quietly, looking down at my shirt. "I'm gonna go change." I said even quieter that time.
"Okay." She smiled at me. I smiled back slightly and quickly left the room.
I ran up the stairs and into the room that was so called 'mine'.
I pulled open the drawer that had my shirts in it and I picked one out.
I pulled my shirt off and threw it in the hamper.
I put the clean one on and looked at myself in the mirror.
A knock came to the door and my eyes averted to it quickly. "Yeah?" I asked.
"Can I come in?" Danny was there.
"Yeah." I said.
He walked in and looked at me.
"You owe me a kiss." He said.
"Oh do I now?"
He walked toward me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Please?" He gave me his best puppy eyes and pout lip.
I chuckled slightly and connected my arms behind his neck.
He was forming a smile and I leaned in slowly.
I kissed him and smiled as I did.
"Danny!" Danny's father yelled.
He pulled apart and left our foreheads together.
"Guess we should go downstairs." He said.
"Yeah. That would probably be best."
I leaned in and kissed him one more time.
"Come on." I said and pulled him down the hallway. I let go of his hand so that his cousins didn't see.
I knew Danny wasn't ashamed of me, but I also knew he didn't want to be judged.
We went downstairs and joined the rest of the group.
"Trevor. Seth. This is Ben."
I waved shyly and looked up through the hair that was currently falling on my face.
"What? You can't speak?"
"Leave him alone, Trevor."
"It's okay, Danny." I said quietly.
Seth was small. Probably only 15 at the oldest. He was quiet.
"You told mum you'd be good, Trev." Seth whispered.
"Who says I wasn't gonna be good?" He said and picked his bag up from the ground. "Where is our room?"
"Wanna share a room or have separate rooms?" Danny asked.
"Separate." Trevor said and Seth looked down.
"Can we share a room, Trev?" He asked quietly.
"Come on, Seth. We finally get separate rooms and you wanna share?"
"It storms a lot here though." Seth said very quietly.
"It's not gonna be storming every night." Trevor looked at him.
Seth looked up at his brother who was almost a foot taller than him.
"Fine." Seth said and looked back down.
I looked at the kid. He was helpless. Just wanted his brother there so he didn't have to be alone.
"Alright I'll show you your rooms." Danny said and started walking.
Trevor grabbed his bags and completely ignored his brother.
"Want some help?" I asked him.
"Yeah. Thanks." He lifted a suitcase and handed it to me. He then picked up the other one. He followed slowly behind me and we reached the middle of the hallway where they would be staying. Seth's room was the one right beside mine and Trevor's was the one at the end of the hall. I walked in the room and set the suitcase on the bed.
"Are you and Danny together?"
"Why?" I asked quickly.
Seth sat on the bed and looked at me.
"I've seen Peter give that look same to Trev. Ya know? The way that you look at Danny." This kid was wise beyond has 15 years.
"Yeah, but don't tell your brother." I said.
"Why?"
"Danny doesn't want him to know."
"Oh okay. My lips are sealed." He said and pushed his hair behind his ear.
"Who's Peter?" I asked and sat beside Seth.
"Trevor's best friend." Seth said. "Trev's completely clueless. He's such a dope sometimes. Can't even see that his own best friend is in love with him."
I smiled and patted the kid's back.
"Give him time." I said.
"Could you get my brother for me?"
"Yeah." I smiled again and left the room.
"Stop being such an ass!"
"I'm not being an ass!"
I heard Danny and Trevor yelling at each other.
"Yeah you are!"
I slowly walked down the hallway and peaked my head through the door.
"Danny?" I said quietly.
His attention turned towards me and so did Trevor's.
"Uh. Trevor your brother wants you." I said in the same quiet tone.
He quickly left the room and went into the room that his brother resided in.
"Come here." I said to Danny.
He walked toward me and out of the room.
I continued walking and walked into my room.
"Come lay with me."
"Lay with you?"
"Fully clothed. Nothing sexual." I said.
I kicked off my shoes and Danny did the same.
He climbed into the bed beside me. I snuggled close to him immediately.
I laid my head on his chest and smiled. I wrapped my arm around his waist.
I felt his hand run through my hair. I moved and propped myself up on my elbow.
I gently placed my hand on the side of his face and watched how he smiled. "You're beautiful, Danny." I leaned forward and kissed him on the nose. Then on the lips.
When we pulled apart he had a bright smile on his face.
"How did I get so lucky?" He asked.
I pecked his lips lightly and laid back down.
"I'm gonna take a nap. Wake me in a bit?"
"Yeah. Can do." Danny kissed the top of my head and I felt myself slowly drifting off into the nothingness that is dream land.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so yes I know that Ben's Birthday was NOT on that day that I posted the last chapter. I just needed a little filler chapter and that happened... So.... Sorry?
ahhhh 15 days til Christmas!!
What the hell did I just write?
omfg that took me 2 hours to write and I'm so sorry. It's 4 o'clock in the morning, but at least I did a better update then last week. It's longer!! Yay! Okay I love you guys! I'll update this one soon. Promise!! Well I need some sleep. So I will update this more tomorrow if I can. *hugs*
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥