Status: I update when I can. Sorry if there are really late updates.

If This Is Love, I'll Love You Forever

Getting Sick and Tired of The Smile That I Fake Every Day.

*Danny's P.O.V.*

"So what do you wanna do, Ben?"
He looked at me with wide eyes and shrugged. He pushed himself further into the sofa and pulled the blanket he was using up higher.
I smiled slightly and stood up.
"Let's go do something." I suggested.
"We are doing something." He said quietly and kept looking at the television screen.
Some crappy program was playing and we only kept it on, because it was 2 am and nothing else was on. "Come on, Ben." I spoke and held out my hand.
"I don't want to."
"Fine. I'll be in my room then. Come sleep up there if you get tired."
I went up to my bedroom and around two hours later a knock on my door woke me up.
"Danny?"
"Yeah." I yawned.
"Can I come in?"
"Mmhmm." I mumbled.
I sat up on my elbows and looked toward the door.
I could feel myself already falling back asleep, but I fought it and looked toward Ben.
He walked up to me and sat on the bed.
"Sorry. Did I wake you up?"
"Uh yeah, but it's okay." I scooted over and lifted the duvet up.
We didn't say anything else to one another.
He laid beside me and wrapped his arms around my middle.
"G'night, Benny."
"Night." He said back quietly.

*Ben's P.O.V. (The next morning)*

I tried to sit up, but I was trapped under the pressure of two strong arms.
I smiled slightly then looked up at the person I was currently laying atop of.
"Danny. Wake up." I looked over at the clock. 9:43 am. "Danny. Wake up, please."
"Wha-" Was all that he mumbled out before he was pretty much asleep again.
"Danny." I sighed and poked a finger into his side. "You're so stubborn." I tilted my head up and kissed his chin. I kissed slightly up his jawline and a small smile began to show across his face.
"Hi." He muttered.
He moved one of his arms to prop up his head and kept the other one on my back and began rubbing gentile circles into it.
"Hi." I said back. "Can I get up please?" I avoided looking at him.
"You don't have to ask, Ben."
I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom quickly.
After I got done I contemplated whether or not I should go back to Danny's room.
I slowly pushed his door open and saw that he had left. I sighed and turned around.
I went downstairs and into the living room.
Ashley and Andy were sitting there with Cameron and James. I smiled at them and sat on the recliner by myself.
"What's up, Ben?" Andy's deep voice cut through the silence of the room.
I looked over at him and shrugged.
"Nothing." I said quietly.
He nodded and laughed. "Yeah same here." He said back.
I gave him a half smile back.
I got up and left, not wanting to be there anymore.
I found Danny sitting in the kitchen talking to Sam.
"Hey." Danny smiled to me.
"Hey." I smiled back to him.
"What's up, Ben?" Sam asked me.
"Not much." I said quietly then looked at Danny. "I was looking for you."
"Oh sorry. You could've sat with them in the living room."
I turned towards the fridge and got a bottle of water. "Too awkward."
I kept my back facing them and just stared at the fridge as I sipped some of the water.
"Why? Don't like Andy?"
"No. Andy's nice."
"Cameron then?"
"No." I sipped more of my water.
"Ashley?"
I didn't say anything this time.
"Why don't you like Ashley?"
I turned slowly towards the doorway. "I'll be upstairs with Seth. I whispered.
I left as quick as I could, not wanting to tell Sam and Danny both that Ashley and I were once really good friends. I walked upstairs and held myself together so I could go talk to Seth. I was just hoping no one would question me on why I don't favor Ashley.
Things would be easier if they didn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit to Sleep by Citizen.
Depressing ass chapter.
My fucking bad.
Come complain to me here --> http://lefttheworstwithme.tumblr.com/ask