Status: I update when I can. Sorry if there are really late updates.

If This Is Love, I'll Love You Forever

Life in the Worsnop house.

*Danny's P.O.V.*

We finished eating dinner and as a family (Plus Ben). We sat in the living room and watched the television. I could tell that Ben was still a bit tense, but it seemed to wear off as he continued watching TV. By the time the movie we were watching ended, Ben had fallen asleep and looked like he had no intention of walking up any time soon. My parents got up and said goodnight while I still sat there watching the end credits go by. I stood up from my place and stretched my body. I looked back down at Ben and decided I would carry him up to his bed. So I did.

I walked up the stairs holding Ben's light body in my arms. I laid him gently down on his bed and pulled the covers over him. I couldn't help, but notice how peaceful he looked while he was sleeping. I went out of the room quietly and shut the door behind me. I went into my room and went to sleep quickly.

*2 Hours later*
*Ben's P.O.V.*

I woke up in an unfamiliar bedroom. 'Where am I?' I thought. The memories of yesterday came rushing over me and I felt so alone. I felt like crying. So I did. I got up and walked around the room a couple of times and decided... Maybe I should go across the hall, but I wouldn't want to bother Danny. But maybe.... Just maybe.... It would be worth it. I wiped the tears away from my eyes and walked out the door. I knocked lightly on the door and there was no reply.
I opened the door slightly and whispered "Danny?"
I heard shuffling around then a quiet "Huh?"
I opened the door a little bit more and said "Can I come in?"
Danny sat up, turned on the lamp by his bedside table and looked over at me. "Yeah sure. C'mere." He spoke sleepily. I walked towards him and sat down on the bed right next to him. "You okay?" He asked in a concerned tone. "Looks like you were crying."
"Y-yeah I guess s-so" I stuttered out.
"You don't look too good. Wanna go downstairs and get some tea?" Danny suggested.
"Yeah. That'd be nice." I gave a sad smile and stood from the bed.

We went downstairs and Danny made us some tea in the kettle. As we waited we talked and I got to know Danny a little bit better.
He's 19.
He graduated from high school and has no plans of going to college.
He wants to start a band with some of his high school mates.
He has a guitar room that he said he'd show me in the morning.
And he's really sweet.
I think I actually might like being here after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is soooo terrible :P
Sorry it was so short..