Never Gonna Leave This Bed

2/2

I woke up and felt a warm body next to me. I smiled, knowing it was Tyler. I shifted and Tyler tightened his grip around me.

"Stay...sleep," He mumbled. I smiled once again and curled up in his arms. I rested my head on his chest, taking in his amazing smell of Old Spice. 'I could get used to this,' I thought to myself as I slowly fell back asleep.

I woke up a few hours later to the feeling of kisses being places on my neck. I rolled over and saw Tyler with a big smile on his face.

"Good morning!" I said sleepily and went to kiss his cheek but he used his hand to guide my lips to his.

"It is a good morning. It was also a great night." Tyler said winking. I laughed and sat up to get out of bed. Tyler immediately snaked his arms around me and pulled me back down. He snuggled up close to me.

"Let's stay here and never leave." His voice was muffled the pillow. This only caused me to laugh again.

"Ty, we have to get up sometime."

"Nope, never!" Sometimes he sounded like a little child.

"Well what about Switzerland?" I dreaded bringing this up but we couldn't leave it how we did last night, especially after the events that took place.

I heard him sigh. I curled up next to him and he propped himself up on his side, leaning on his elbow. I looked up at his face to see his sweet, innocent eyes looking back at me. He had his normal goofy grin on his face.

"I definitely don't want to leave you now." He brushed loose strands of hair out of my face and placed an intimate kiss on my forehead.

"I don't want you to go either, but you have to." I kissed his jaw and he placed his hand on my cheek.

"I don't have to go." He whined like a young child. I shook my head.

"Yes you do. And you better kick ass while you're out there." Tyler placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"I'd do anything for you."

A devious smile grew on my face. I climbed on top of Tyler and he stared up at me with both confusion and desire.

"Oh really?" I started to grind my hips against his. He moaned, grabbed my waist and flipped us both over.

"Especially this," I giggled at our immaturity but then was shut up by Tyler's lips on mine.

“Will you come visit me?” Tyler asked as we cuddled in his bed a few hours later.

“I don’t know Ty. Switzerland is far away.” I drew aimless circles on his chest while contemplating what I was going to say next. There was definitely an elephant in the room and that elephant was our feelings.

“Tyler?” I asked cautiously. He turned his head and gave me a look that told me to continue. “Please don’t fall in love with a Swiss girl and forget about all of us back here in Boston.”

I was startled when Tyler started laughing, like full on hysterics. With my head resting on his chest I could feel his chest heave with every breath. I became instantly sad since I had just basically told him my feelings and he started to laugh. I turned to face Tyler and couldn’t help the tears that started to pool in my eyes. His laughed suddenly ceased when he looked at me.

“Rory, you can’t be serious? I don’t know where you’ve been for the past fourteen hours but I hope that I proved to you how much you mean to me. I can’t fall in love with a Swiss girl if a Boston girl has already stolen my heart.”

I looked up at him with a shocked and uncertain face.

“Yes, I mean you.” He added to ease my uncertainty. A wide smile grew on my face that mirrored the one present on Tyler’s. I cupped his face and brought it down to mine for a passionate kiss.

“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted you to say that.” I confessed, a little out of breath after our kiss.

“You have no idea how relieved I am that you feel the same way. I always thought you liked Marchy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Suggestions for a new story or one shot?