Status: This story might come back, soon.

Your Forever Is All That I Need, Mr.Monroe.

See You In 4 Months.

Jaylene.

''I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE GOING TO BE BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS JAYY AND DAHVIE.'' My best friend, Lexi, yelled in my ear.

I couldn't help but laugh at her reaction as I slipped on my red TOMS. I was about to leave to go on tour with the famous electronic band, Blood On The Dance Floor. I was a fan of them, but not as much as Lexi. She almost fainted when I told her I would be traveling around cities and states with her heroes.

''Yeah, well believe it, Lexi. Your best friend, Jaylene Sykes, is going to live on a tour bus with your heroes for 4 months,'' I looked around for my keys but they were nowhere to be seen, ''Hey, Have you seen my keys?''

She reached to her side and threw the keys at me. We both stood up and started walking to her front door, with her rambling on and on to take pictures and get autographs.

''Yeah, yeah. I get it, i'll get you some autographs,'' I reached for her front door and hugged her as thight as possible ''I'll see you in 4 months, babe!'' ''Remember to call and text me, Jay!'' I heard her yell and with that, I drove off to where the tour busses where.
♠ ♠ ♠
This sucks, but whatever. .~. The next one shall be better, I pinky promise. Annnnnd, It'll also be in Jayy's POV. <: So enjoy!

3.15.2012

ahh, these chapters are so short. I think I'll come back and make them better/longer. ;-;