On the Edge

Things are great, just a few missing pieces.

[Jen's P.O.V.]
*5 Days later*
My due date was only 2 days away! I couldn't believe this was really about to happen! Gerard and I were preparing every day we had been saving money in a bank account for the expenses of the baby since about 5 months ago. My mom had been over to our house a couple times to try and get used to my friends, and Gerard. Although the gang was on good behavior for my mother, it was still a lot to handle, and I don't blame her. We have also been having private mother daughter sections together, and catching up. She told me all about rehab and how she met a guy there who helped through the last couple months of recovery. Things were actually starting to go ok for us again! I hadn't heard from Bill in a long time either, I don't know if thats a good or bad thing honestly, but I am not focusing on that because today Gerard and I were picking out a baby name finally! We went up into Gerard's room and started looking in books, and on the internet.

"Can you tell me what the sex of the baby is? I am kind of anxious!" I said sitting near him with my hand in his.

"No way! You told me you don't want to know. So you're going to wait until he or she is born."

"You said 'he' first! Does that mean its a boy?!"

"No I was just saying in a random order."

"So it's a girl!"

"No it's both. You'll figure out soon!" he said grabbing my face and kissing my forehead.

"Now please can we continue looking for names for both sexes?" He continued handing me a large yellow book.

"Fine." I said skimming. As I started looking at all of these unappealing names. Finally it struck me.

"Hey Gee? How would you feel if we had a boy and I named him after my grandfather?"

"Depends whats your grandfathers name?"

"Aden Michael, can we please Gerard?" When I started asking Gerard, I started thinking about him. He was the only good thing I ever had in my life, except Gerard, he was the one who was always there for me when my mom and dad would be fighting. Unfortunately he had colon cancer, and died 4 months after he was diagnosed. I missed him so much, and naming my baby after him would be a great honor. I started to tear up but quickly stopped myself.

"Of course I think that would be very nice." He said hugging me.

"Thank you, hey since I am picking the boy name, you want pick the girl name?"

"Well if we're going the grandparent route, I would name my daughter after my grandmother,
Helena Rose. Without my grandmother I don't know where I would be she was just an amazing person. She's the one who got my interested in singing. Unfortunately she became really sick with diabetes and died last year , just before I met you actually." He said with a tear streaming down his face. I wrapped my arms around him and held him.

"I'm sorry Gerard, but thats great that you want to name our child after her."

"Thank you. I cant wait for her or him to come out." He said putting his hand on my stomach. At that moment I realized I really loved him so much and things couldn't be better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been so long! i hope you guys like it! Let me know if you like it!