Status: Things start out sweet but i can guarantee they will have a lot of drama headed their way;)

Stay

Home Sweet Harry

Seven Months later
I had done book tours, and photo shoots, and signings, all on top of the movie itself. If I had learned anything from being gone it was that franchises were not my thing. I shuddered as I folded up my travel pillow away at the thought of the signings I would have to do in the U.K. but I had two weeks off before that started. My flight was landing and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach ball up as the plane landed and I got off as soon as I could.
I practically ran to my car where I threw in my two suitcases and got on the road as fast as I could. The sun was just starting to set over the horizon as I drove with the radio on low until I reached my flat and jumped out and greeted my doorman and had him park the car and have my suitcases taken up.
I got in the elevator and when it chimed open to my hallway I sighed at the warm smell of home. I took my time for a moment, walking to my door. I slid my key and flipped on the lights.
“SURPRISE!” a crowd of people yelled at me and I slammed back against the door, waiting to be murdered. They started laughing and I soon realized it was my friends. I felt tears burning in my eyes as I looked at them. Niall, Liam, Zayn, Perrie, Olly, Lou and baby Lux, and Louis and Eleanor were standing in my kitchen with big smiles on their faces. There were balloons tied to every surface of my house and music playing in the background. Eleanor ran up to me first and gave me the biggest bear hug I had gotten in a while and I buried my face in her neck. I let out a few small tears as she held me at arm’s length and looked me over.
“ You've lost weight haven’t you?” she asked
“Have you seen what I wear in the film? I have to; that damn thing shows everything.” I said and moved away from her to get a big Horan hug from Niall. I then moved on to Liam who picked me up and spun me around as I kissed his cheek. I knew he was having a hard time after his break-up and he deserved some extra TLC. I hugged Olly, then Zayn, then hugged and officially met Perrie (who was the sweetest person I had ever met), then gave Lou a big hug and picked up baby Lux. She smiled big and I kissed her little cheek. I sat down on a bar stool with her on my lap and everyone stood leisurely around in the kitchen.
“How did you guys even get in here?” I asked.
“I may or may not have used the emergency only key you gave me.” Eleanor said.
“Was me coming home really an emergency?” I asked.
“No, but we did take the plastic off all the furniture and bake cookies in your oven so it smells more like home.” Louis said and I looked over to my living room. All the couches were uncovered and the pillows were back in their rightful place.
“Aw, guys you didn't have to do that. Thank you so much.” I said. “Speaking of the cookies where are they? I’m starving.”
Everyone looked at Naill and he rolled his eyes. “Okay there was only a couple on the plate, and I was hungry. I didn't mean to eat all the damn cookies. I’m sorry.” He said and I laughed.
“Don’t worry about it I can make something.” I said and went to open my pantry. I bounced Lux on my hip as I opened and realized I had been gone all year and there was no food. “Oh, I forgot. There is nothing.” I gave Lux to Lou and sat back down on my bar stool. I started talking to her and Perrie about hair stuff and everything Little Mix was up to at the moment, but halfway through the conversation I saw Eleanor and Zayn talking in angry hushed voices in the corner. Eleanor was on the phone with someone and Zayn was talking in it with her.
“Of course she wants to. . . It doesn't matter hurry your ass over here. . . I know I thought so to, but apparently her flight landed early.” She nodded for a minute then hung up. She took a deep breath and walked back over to us.
“Who was that? Is anyone else coming over?” I asked
“No one that I can think of.” She said with a big smile. Just as she said this I heard the lock click on my front door and a bag being dropped by the front closet. Heavy footsteps slowly made their way towards where we were sitting. The stranger made their way around the corner and when I saw his face I knew he was no stranger at all.
“Oh my god.” I said and stood up and ran over to him. Harry grabbed me tight and picked me up off the ground. I buried my face in his neck and he kissed the top of my head. I smiled at the familiar smell of him and the feeling of his arms around me. I let out a small sob and he put me down and wrapped a strong hand around the back of my neck. I looked up at him.
“Hello love.” He whispered with a small smile as he brushed my tears away with the back of his hand.
“Hi there.” I said and he pulled my into his chest for another hug. My arms wrapped around his waist as he wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me closer to him.
“You are never leaving England ever, ever again.” he said a little louder this time so that the people in the kitchen could hear him. Everyone let out a chuckle.
“Okay, we’d better be off now.” Eleanor said and motioned for everyone to follow her.
“Wait where are you guys going?” I asked, still holding on to Harry.
“We don’t want to interrupt you guys.” Said Olly who was at the back of the sudden mob that was leaving my flat. He waved one last time and was out the door. I turned back to Harry and shrugged my shoulders.
“I’m sorry I’m late. I drove home for the weekend and I didn't think you would be home so early and I took my time driving.” He said.
“Don’t worry about it; I’m just glad you’re here now. It feels like I haven’t seen you in years.”
“It was so unbearably sad without you here I can’t even begin to explain.” He sad and looked down and shook his head. I kissed his forehead and he looked back up at me. ”Tell you what; I have my stuff with me. Go take a shower and put comfier clothes on and I’ll start a movie and order in some food and we can catch up. How does that sound?”
I nodded and kissed his cheek before making my way into my bathroom. I put my suitcase on top of my dresser and opened it to take out my toiletries and some leggings and a t shirt. I took them into the bathroom and pulled towel out of the closet where I put everything before I left. I set everything on the counter of the bathroom not bothering to close the door all the way. My clothes ended up on the floor unusually quick and I smiled as I turned on the water and poured the similar smell of my body wash on my body and rubbed away all the grossness I felt from my flight. I washed everything else quickly as I didn't want to keep Harry waiting and I got out of the shower.
I blow dried my hair and put on a pair of leggings and an old shirt after drying my hair and washing my face. I put everything away where it should be and walk out to the kitchen I couldn't find Harry until I heard the front door open again and I saw him walk through with a bag of Chinese food and a six- pack of our favorite beer.
“You got.” I said as I took the beer from him and got my bottle opener out from the drawer I was nearest to and opened two.
“Not even waiting for food?” he asked and I shook my head and took a long drink from the bottle. He started taking out food and I smiled at the smell.
“Let me guess. Two orders of orange chicken, one order of brown rice and one order of veggies.” I asked and he just laughed and dug into his container of chicken. I opened mine and we both ate rather quickly because of how long we had gone without eating and tried to make conversation in between bites but it didn't really work out with the way we were shoving our faces.
“This is what it must feel like to be Naill.” He said after we had finished
“What; eating Asian food?”
“No, eating like your life depends on it.” He said with a straight face and I laughed. He smiled and started to laugh with me. He had a smudge of orange sauce on his lip so I brought my thumb to his smooth lower lip and slowly wiped it off. I felt his eyes on me the whole time and as soon as I made sure it was gone my eyes met his.
He gently took my hand and kissed the tip of my fingers one by one. By the time he reached my pinkie finger and took my hand to hold it in both of his I was beyond ready. I jumped from where I was sitting to straddle his lap. He groaned loudly as our lips met and I let out a soft laugh. He grabbed my hips and the next thing I knew he was carrying me into my bedroom. He sat me down on the bed and looked at me for a minute. I leaned back on my elbows and smirked.
“Are you done looking just yet?” I asked. He smiled and without words he moved so he was hovering above. My arms gave out under me and they made their way to the back of his neck as his lips made their way down me. They stopped at the collar of my shirt and lifted it off my before kissing down my stomach. He took of my leggings and kissed around my thighs for a minute. He came back up to my face and kissed the corner of my mouth before burying his head in the crook of my neck.
“I need you so badly.” He groaned.
“Then have me.” I said and he looked back up. He quickly tore off his clothes and was on top of me again. This night, now that I was home and he was here, everything was absolutely perfect. This would be a night to remember.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry no sexy time just yet. Want to leave it as a bit of a cliff hanger ;) -Lilly