Status: will have sex in it so if u don't want to read that then ndon't

My Miracle

Chapter 1:That Night

Late night in Halloween I dressed as a witch For the 4th time in a row..I had my Justin Bieber necklace on at all times I went to this party that I wasn’t invited to but my friend wanted to crash a party but I stood normal as he drank up a storm I saw so many costumes and I loved them all I bumped into someone”sorry”I said and it was a person dressed up as one of those guys from masquerade and he smiled”I love your witch outfit”he said and I smiled”thanks I like yours”I said and smiled”come dance with me”he said and I blushed and I was like oh what the heck and we danced and he told me I’m beautiful”thanks”I said and he spotted my necklace”I love your necklace…Justin Bieber has so much SWAGG”he said and I smiled”really…usually guys will make fun of me it’s nice that there’s a guy who likes him”I said”would u do anything for him?”he said and I smiled”yeah no question about it”I said and laughed”hey um I want to show u something”the guy said and I nodded my jean and he grabbed my hand and we went into a bedroom and locked it”at least take me out for dinner”I said and laughed”sorry I just always wanted to say that”I said and he smiled”what’s ur name?”he asked”Aly”i said and he smiled”I like that name”he said and he got close and I bit my lip and then he untied his mask and he tooked it off”as u can see….I’m Justin Bieber”he said and I was in shock”whoa didn’t see that one coming”I said and I touched his face”uhh what are u doing?”he asked”it’s not a mask…okay it’s the real u…holy crap!”I said and he smiled”just give me a sec”I said and he sat down on the bed”holy crap Justin Bieber”I said and he laughed”done yet?”he said and he looked at me”yeah”I said”so I know it’s to soon but what if u and I test this bed out”he said and laughed”r u serious?or is this a test?”I asked and he smiled”it’s whatever u decide…”he said and laid on the bed and he bit his lip”aren’t u a virgin?”I said and he looked at me”scratch that cuz I find out Selena got to u before me I’ll murder her”I said and he laughed a little”don’t worry about that cuz it never happened and me and her r over”he said and I bit my lip”but if u don’t do it today then u might of lost your chance”he said and bit his lip”okay I’ll do it…but I’m so nervous right now”I said and I tooked off my hat and I slid my underwear down and tooked them off I had a dress on and he looked at me and smiled a little and I went on the bed and I tooked off his shirt and I missed his lips and my heart was racing but I’m not slowing down..I undid his pants as I played with Jerry and Justin moaned a little and I looked at him and he kissed my neck and that turned me on so much I moaned a little and I tooked off his pants and underwear and he tooked off my dress and he unclipped my bra and he laid me down and he went inside after he played with me a little and he did me slow and passionate and I love all of this I had his virginity and I went on top and I did him rough and he really liked it and he looked at me innocent like and the he made out with me and then he cummed inside it was a lot and I stopped and say there and kissed him over and over…after we got redressed and he looked at me and smiled as he pushed me to the wall and kissed me”that was amazing”I said and he smiled and kissed my neck”same here”he said and I smiled and looked at him”Aly umm would u keep this a secret for me…do u understand why?”he said”yeah your rep I got yea”I said and he looked at me and smiled”I hope our paths meet again”he said and I smiled”yeah me too”I said and he kissed me one last time that night it was long and painful…after all that he has to go and he looked at me and a tear slipped out I couldn’t help it”aww don’t cry”he said with a soft voice and he put his forehead mines and he looked at me”this is good bye but Its forever…keep wearing that necklace I’ll always be there”he said and smiled and he kissed my neck and let his mark”see u soon”he said and he started walking and I let him go and I sat down on the bed he left his mask and I put it to my face and then he came back”umm u forgot this”I said and he smiled and I gave it to him”thanks”he said and kissed my cheek and he left….