Status: will have sex in it so if u don't want to read that then ndon't

My Miracle

Chapter 2:Holy crap!!!I’m pregnant!!

It’s been a month I haven’t felt to hot but it’s almost winter and I been wearing hoddies only “…so it would be my fault I’m sick I just hate wearing big coats..I looked at Justin Bieber’s pics i feel amazing that he wanted me to be his first…oh that night was amazing…i looked down I wish he would come back sooner…I felt sick so I ran to the bathroom and threw up”Aly we have to take u to the doctor’s…that’s been the 7th time this week u threw up”my roommate and my best friend Damon said”okay”I said and we went to the doctor’s and I got checked out”r u sexually active?”he asked and I thought of that night with Justin”yeah”I said”well I want unto pee in this cup so we can take test”he said and I did as told and he checked the test he looked at me”your pregnant”the doc said”what?”Damon said worried for me like a good friend would I grabbed his hand and he looked at me”it’s okay”I said and he looked down”r u the father?”the doc said”no…he’s not…he’s my friend”I said and the doc said and I nodded my head and later Damon and I went home and he looked at me”so what your gonna do?”he said as he leaned against the wall and he looked at me “I’m gonna keep it…I’ll find a job”she said and I looked at him”r u shore ur only 18…”he said”I’m not gonna kill it”I said and he looked at me”I was not gonna tell u to kill it…there adoption”he said and I looked at him”I’m not giving my baby to random people…especially not this baby”I said and grabbed my necklace and Damon looked at me”who’s the father?”he said”I can’t tell u”I said”how come?”he said”cuz he doesn’t want anyone to know”I said”he sounds like an asshole”he said”no he’s not I trust him”I said”how can u trust him was it at that party with no one u knew”he said “yes but I know this guy”I said”just tell me”he said”if I told u u wouldn’t believe me”I said and he looked at me”try me”he said and I looked at him”it’s Justin Bieber’s baby”I said and Damon was surprised and then he looked down”see I told u u won’t believe me”I said and he looked at me”r u shore it wasn’t a guy dressed as Justin Bieber”he said and laughed a little and I looked at him and shooked my head”I’m not lying it was JB”i said and he looked at me”okay it’s Justin’s”he said and he looked at me and laughed”ur so mean listen i never lied to u why would I start now”I said”no no but this is different…ur saying Justin Bieber the singer had sex with u made that baby that’s inside u…just by meeting u in a halloween party”he said “I know its wired and crazy when u but it that way but please Damon believe me what I say Justin is the father”I said and Damon looked at me and he sighed”okay I believe u but I want proof still”he said and I nodded my head”when this baby comes u will see in his face he looks like Justin Bieber”I said and Damon looked into space as he pulled his hair down to his lips…